The Never Ending Story

Admin

....he ran out of his 10 cartons of 50 cups of body butter after one night.

"I had them in the back of the Ute at the Deni Muster" he said "and all I did was suggest to one check that I'd rub a small amount behind each ear."

"She went overboard then jumped up on the stage" and now four days later I can hardly walk, and I'm married to 37 women, but ......"

............ it's fate and something I was borne for, so if they all die, they die" Turbo mumbled while hooked up to the drip and receiving a recovery massage.

"Don't call him a "drip" again Cappy as we want to keep the NES very friendly & intimate, which TinkerBell apparently took literally" said UniRoute and then he scratched them and added "...............

..............................................and the dots continued, maybe there was no one left in WA, a sort of terrestrial Marie Celeste?  Perhaps there had been a ..........

....... FIFO Call-of-Fate declared, various Fatchicks issued and everyone who is not a bomb-chucker has been rounded up and kept in the WA equivalent of Guantanamo Bay, The Freo jail.

And didn't Marie Celeste make a NES appearance previously as a federal minister?

Meanwhile, FIFO had also declared Eeeen as the new Salman Rushdie because of his ...........

Meanwhile, FIFO had also declared Eeeen as the new Salman Rushdie because of his ...........

………….. friendliness and his propensity to say "G'day" to all the wrecks on Wreck Flying, one of whose name is Akky Baraclough. So when Eeeeen said "Hello Ak Bar", this was mistaken by FIFO as being Allahu Akbar, Eeeeeen was declared a non-WA-nkerville infidel spy and just to be certain, his status was upgraded to Rushdie-like so that Salman's Fatwas could apply to him too.

So just to be certain that the NES is not Charlie Hebdo, I am pleased to confirm that the facts are that Akbar was really Abu'l-Fath Jalal-ud-din Muhammad Akbar (1542 – 1605, so Turbo would have gone to school with him), popularly known as Akbar the Great (what a big-head), but also known as Alan Akbar. Alan (or Al as his mates liked to call him) was the third Mughal emperor, who reigned from 1556 to1605, and Al succeeded his father,

Perth & Rotty were alive with rejoicing (and the occasional explosion caused by a short circuit due to cheap Chinese wiring [FIFO were watching their pennies] as shown in the below video that was smuggled out by Ali bin Onsie bin Goattrack, and you will see in the below video how nervous are the goats.

But Wreck Flying is a secular organisation and always went ............

bull made some scones, onesie showed us all how to boil tea in a billy then swing it round your head. Unfortunately the handle broke, but we got the idea. HiHo found some jam and Turbo offered some catfish sandwiches, and the party was just coming alive when Turbo exclaimed: "I've just had a phone call from the Victorian Government asking would be like their tunnel borers at a reduced rate. "Tunnel boring for the proposed rail loop has stopped, perhaps permanently" he said "It seems old Dan's hearing is failing and he thought he heard the contractors say it would cost $50 million but when the contract papers arrived it was $50 billion.

It was noticed that OneStep had moved out of hearing and was in deep conversation. He started nodding his head and said "I just asked Gina if she'd bankroll us, and she's said yes. She'll pay for a train tunnel to South Africa, to take her Ore Trains, and she's asked us to manage the project at very inflated rates." Who's ................."

bull made some scones, onesie showed us all how to boil tea in a billy then swing it round your head. Unfortunately the handle broke, but we got the idea. HiHo found some jam and Turbo offered some catfish sandwiches, and the party was just coming alive when Turbo exclaimed: "I've just had a phone call from the Victorian Government asking would be like their tunnel borers at a reduced rate. "Tunnel boring for the proposed rail loop has stopped, perhaps permanently" he said "It seems old Dan's hearing is failing and he thought he heard the contractors say it would cost $50 million but when the contract papers arrived it was $50 billion.

It was noticed that OneStep had moved out of hearing and was in deep conversation. He started nodding his head and said "I just asked Gina if she'd bankroll us, and she's said yes. She'll pay for a train tunnel to South Africa, to take her Ore Trains, and she's asked us to manage the project at very inflated rates." Who's ................."

.... game?" .......

....of his habit of regularly pawing the ground and shaking his head when he got agitated. He was quite agitated right now, as he got excited about this new tunneling project.

"Hey, I know just the blokes for this new tunnel to SA!", said Cappy. "They're Palestinians that are stuck on Rottnest at present, but I'm sure we'll be able to engage them, particularly when they find they're going to be well paid, and they find they don't have to launch rockets at the West Bank once they surface!"

"There's just going to be a few problems to iron (literally) out. One will be the language barrier, but I'm sure repeating "baksheesh!" regularly in the conversations will overcome that. And as the original, proud NSW originator of the finest Australian forms of baksheesh, involving bulging brown paper bags accidentally left in offices, I can tell you right now, I can iron (literally) out any problems that might arise - from environmental issues, union issues, political issues, and even lack-of-payment issues!"

"Just wait until you see these Palestinians go! Even more so when I tell them the IDF is on their tails, and getting ready to bulldoze their tunnel in!"

"What position am I being offered?", said bull, pawing the ground impatiently. "Let's see", said Turbine, "There will be a need for.......

..... some pretty good video skills too, as when our Palestinian mates get to RSA, they will need to deal with SWAPO, who understand a thing or 2 about kicking arse,  so there will be some good chop-chop video to be made & sold on the dark web

Then if they turn right and head for home, they'll have the Zimbabwean secret police (who went close to finishing off your beloved Skipper in a former life, but who all are now at loose ends since Mugabe went the big sleep), and further north .....

......I used to go to the Drive In we would slip off it on those steep slopes, but Turbo had realised what the Captain was hinting at. ‘“Did you ever see those stone Zimbabwean birds?” he asked. (He knew there was rumoured to be billions in gold buried directly to the north of them.

......I used to go to the Drive In we would slip off it on those steep slopes, but Turbo had realised what the Captain was hinting at. ‘“Did you ever see those stone Zimbabwean birds?” he asked. (He knew there was rumoured to be billions in gold buried directly to the north of them.

"What, at the Drive-In?" asked HidyHody "What a shame, as when I attended the Drive-In all those years ago with my main squeeze, all I was interested in was to get my ........

.....have a matinee instead, but our main job is to approve this tunnel to South Africa, and to do that we have to .....

..... have the NES jump around various subjects randomly for a while, a bit like Human Factors do, then we need to get CASA & NTSB to approve the tunnel.

"Why" asked Hiho hiho it's off to make the toys we go (and merry Xmas to all you good kiddies).

"Because it goes somewhere near MH370 and that means .........

BREAKING NEWS - The Long Muskstick has submitted an expression of interest to the NES to purchase the rights to the Cross Indian Ocean Tunnel.

Please see the below excerpt from his offer.

I will advise a date and time for an EGM of the NES.

If this comes off we can all buy a used Drifter.

Danny from Melbourne has lodged an expression of interest in the tunnel project, he has a couple of confused tunneling machines lacking direction that could well be available pending negoiations with other interested parties. In the mean time ..........

Danny from Melbourne has lodged an expression of interest in the tunnel project, he has a couple of confused tunneling machines lacking direction that could well be available pending negoiations with other interested parties. In the mean time ..........

…….. Turbo took charge as he fancied himself as the Henry Kissinger of our time, but it turned out, he was the Barack Obama of Moorabistan in Melbournistan, Mextoria and his first presentation said "Sorry" 29 times in a similar vein to that little spiv Kevi Rudd, (and the way that Daniela will when the power goes out this summer).

Meanwhilst, HiHo slanderer and Onesie saw where the money shot was and ……………….