The Never Ending Story

Admin

completed heavy maintinence on the turboencabulator.

once that paper work is filed the Drifter fleet will be cleared back to Lakes Entrance to complete  Turbo's fly past for the MFS promotion video, with Kylie photoshopped in for the UK tourist market and Greta slotted  in for the Davos wind up video version, all of which will get the tourists Quantasing back to OZ all fired up to commence................

......help him; but he couldn’t, Cappy was known as “the flash” at the Gumly Gumly RSL. “Only lightning was faster” Beryl had said as they washed dishes one night, and Cheryl.....

...... was then forced to admit that she had "been there and done that", plus she had the t-shirt to prove it. (The t-shirts are things of legend throughout OZ and say "The Skipper was here").

Beryl & Cheryl had been friends, some say mates, for over 50 years, yet this triggered a green eyed rage, the likes of which the Gumly Rissole had never seen before, however things were also mystically quiet as both ladies recalled that magical moment when ..........

...... was then forced to admit that she had "been there and done that", plus she had the t-shirt to prove it. (The t-shirts are things of legend throughout OZ and say "The Skipper was here").

Beryl & Cheryl had been friends, some say mates, for over 50 years, yet this triggered a green eyed rage, the likes of which the Gumly Rissole had never seen before, however things were also mystically quiet as both ladies recalled that magical moment when ..........

...... they both 1st saw Salty's photo and fell for his rugged good looks.

It is worthy of note that Brine is the only contributor to the NES who is game to use an actual photo of himself as an avatar.

"Geeez, the others must look crook" said Beryl "As while Briney looks "usable", in a pinch, he is certainly no ........

"......Cappy though, with those bulging arm muscles, six pack, legs like tree trunks....."  "....and body odour like a chook pen" added Betty who was a PC (avref) holder who owned a Nynja which......

turned turtle every time that Betty........

……….. rubbed his tummy with her gloved hand.

"None of these radies ever learry furry own a Ninja" said Nobu-the-Ninja, who is always preased to be back in the NES. "And someday Tubby will rearn how to spell Ninja too. He must be a leal dirr"

"I have T-shirts too" he added "And they say ……...….

"I have T-shirts too" he added "And they say ……...….

…… "Ask me about my Ninja" (see rovery photo berow) as in Japan we often use the term "Ninja" to describe our …………...

A rare photo of the Knobu.

il_570xN.636626799_k242.jpg?version=1

We (well its just me, actually) interrupt the NES to make mention of the Coronavirus, but even more worryingly to mention the near riots that occurred in Renmark this morning, where the following photos (with those little tear off strips containing a lady's phone number) appeared on poles and walls all around town.

938.jpg.257e0467d91d6543d6b830ba77591fcc.jpg

It appears that the National Convention of Rissole Lady's Auxiliaries (known by the more simple acronym of the NCORLA, and who handle the enforcement of the Doctrine of the Faith within the national Rissole groups) are meeting at the Renny R.sole and the ladies are on the hunt.

When interviewed by the Renmark Daily Advertiser (RDA) a sample of the NCORLA ladies said "One of our girls previously identified Salty as "usable ….. in a pinch" and we have now been away from home for 2 days. He looks better than "usable" to me, so do any of you know where we can ………...

"......get ahold of him..............." but trailed of as a NCORLA rushed into the room holding a pamphlet. "I'm first, I'm first!" she yelled.

On the grounds that if anyone went for Salty they'd probably go for him, HiHo had been running around Renmark pasting copies on every shop fence, but.......

HiHo in his younger days.

WDSCHWARZ.JPG.e38f5a53e9b9320aaa76b3fe3c5a465c.JPG

HiHo had been running around Renmark pasting copies on every shop fence, but.......

........ he was also wearing pasties himself and some of the ladies found that a bit of a turn (avref) off, although others had an increased interest once they saw his crewcut, however .........

The very pasties that Heidi wore earlier today.

th?id=OIP.MfGct1olgPqHHxiYvM5uLQAAAA%26pid=Api&f=1

The very pasties that Heidi wore earlier today.th?id=OIP.MfGct1olgPqHHxiYvM5uLQAAAA%26pid=Api&f=1

Observant readers might note that the above tassels match the colour of part of the aircraft (avref) in Heidi's avatar. He is a very coordinated (avref) chap. 

......it was the tattoos that had everyone gasping; they depicted.....

[Turbo had never noted the colour link before. Just goes to show that you think someone is a quiet country farmer for years, but you never really know]

....outrageous displays of fornication between animals and humans, and so many other varieties of sexual deviations, he looked like a moving Khajuraho Temple.

But it was more than just his tattoos and haircut that took the others interest. It was the fact that he was wearing a skirt as well - which skirt took the Captains eye, and which he secretly admired greatly, because he was very fond of wearing skirts in the privacy of his home, but had not yet gained enough courage (despite the urgings of his local LGBTQIA brigade) to wear one in public. However, that would soon change, when.....

because he was very fond of wearing skirts in the privacy of his home, but had not yet gained enough courage (despite the urgings of his local LGBTQIA brigade) to wear one in public. However, that would soon change, when.....

………… he went the full kilt ready for the caber toss at the Renmark Highland Games.

"He's a tosser" said the organiser "And he's already kilted up (and bonds off) so go get the biggest phone pole that you can find and let's see his magnificent ……...

.... of the caber - flat onto the ground, without even a proper toss, to the jeers of the assembled Scots.

"It was much bigger and harder than I ever thought it would be!", cried a disappointed Cappy.

"Well, that's certainly one thing I've never said, when approached by Cappy looking for a sexual adventure", said Mavis ruefully.

"This only goes to prove he's not really a tosser, as everyone has reckoned he was", said Mandy. "So even though he didn't win the caber toss, he can at least tell everyone truthfully now, he's not a tosser".

"But what about his kilt-wearing?", said Hi Ho. "He's only wearing a kilt, because he really wanted to wear a skirt, but thought he would gain more acceptance if he just wore a kilt instead".

"What he really wanted, was to be able to wear high heels and fishnets and lipstick, so he could show off his soft feminine side!"

Suddenly, the bagpipes started up with a skirl, and Cappys attention was drawn away from cabers and kilts and dresses. "Did you hear that?", cried Cappy. "I swear I heard......

......a cat in distress; it was................

…….. as a result of The Skipper twirling like a whirling dervish in his kilt, and without his Bonds. The poor cat accidentally looked up and ……………..

Daniel the Whirling Dervish after whom the Skipper designed his kilt swirl.

the wind in the Drifter rigging when the turboentabular was running at full silence, and the club house was rapidly getting bigger in the wind shield(?).

But no; it was the pipe major when mid breath while clearing his tubes, was interrupted by the sight of Mavis..................

.......bent right over, patting her pussy. This was taken by both the Pipe Major and Cappy as a come-on sign, so they both dropped what they were doing instantly, and hurried over to her.

But when Mavis straightened up from fondling the cat, they were both dismayed, when she said, "Oh hello, boys! Would you like to pat the cat, too? She's a lovely thing, doesn't scratch you, or give you lots of cat hair!"

"Errrr ... No thanks", spluttered Cappy, as both he and the Pipe Major started to step backwards. "I'm actually allergic to cats, I would start sneezing uncontrollably if I touched her! Besides, I've just realised I forgot to tie the Drifter down, so I'll catch you a little later on, after I've attended to that!"

With that, both he and the Pipe Major sprinted away, leaving Mavis nonplussed and looking for........

With that, both he and the Pipe Major sprinted away, leaving Mavis nonplussed and looking for........

…….. solace, and with whom to sol.

"Right" she said "Where TF is Briney and …………...

"Right" she said "Where TF is Briney and …………

"No" responded HiHo, being ever helpful "He is not in Taree-Forster (NSWref), but because Salty is one of my best mates, is there any way that I can step in & help you?"

Mavis thought long and hard, checked HiHo out and decided to .........