The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Geez Louise Ahlow, you have certainly aged.

"I didn't know that his name is Lousie" commented Heidi.

"Oh yes" replied Tubb "But he prefers to be known as ………………….

"I didn't know that his name is Louise" commented Heidi.

"Oh yes" replied Tubb "But he prefers to be known as ………………….

....... Trudyplanner, drive an MX5 (poorman'scorvetteref), write controversial posts on Wreck Flying (avref), and wear .......

....... Trudyplanner, drive an MX5 (poorman'scorvetteref), write controversial posts on Wreck Flying (avref), and wear .......

....lime green and gold mankinis whilst.......

....lime green and gold mankinis whilst.......

...... trying to hide his nipples (lubricationref) before they could be ......

AND INTO THE NES SWEEPS BRYON FROM BYRON, USING FLASH UPPER CRUST WORDS LIKE "WHILST".

THE NES HAS CERTAINLY BEEN RAISED A LEVEL OR TWO BY BRINE'S RENEWED PRESENCE AND THE REGULARS ARE NOW PACKING-DEATH (ANOTHER UPPER CRUST HYPHONATED WORD) AND ARE MEETING IN BONE TOMORROW TO COORDINATE (AVREF) THEIR RESPONSE.

MEETING IN BONE TOMORROW TO COORDINATE (AVREF) THEIR RESPONSE. ........

with the appointment of a coordinator in chief being the first agenda item

all the potential candidates for the role split into two camps the one lead by Cappy ....................

all the potential candidates for the role split into two camps the one lead by Cappy ....................

........ proposed a gyroscopically controlled coordinator, while the one suggested by Turbo was just a ball (actually it was an old dibble that he used to play with in his pocket [that was what he used to tell people who caught him doing it]) which he had glued into a glass tube and filled with vodka (which demonstrates what a cheap drunk he really is), but it worked fine and ......

...and the oine not lead by Cappy, for there was tension in the air (avref/weather ref)......

...and the oine not lead by Cappy, for there was tension in the air (avref/weather ref)......

........ as Bryon had just returned from the Byron Bay Blues (depressionref) and Roots (sexualref) Festival (hippyref), where the 1st word had been named in tribute to him but they had spelt it wrong and the 2nd last word gave him hope until the CWA ladies gave him another knockback.

"but that's no reason to ferment unrest within the NES" said bull quizzically & somewhat disillusionedally "by claiming that there is tension in our midst?"

"Steady on there bull, old friend" said the Skipper, ever the team player "Bryon is just .....

a trifle sensitive what with his nutplates (avref) being a bit tight and all,

thus he needs to be gently led back into the NES fold rather gently and respectfully else he .................

.... goes missing again.

The active NESers and the hundreds of readers, were unanimous in chanting "Turbo, Turbo, Turbo is our man, man, man and Onesie proposed to fly (avref) over the Renmark and steer Bryon towards the .......

...... Sunshine Lantern Festival, just in time for the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Rat, thus making Cappy the star feature of the Festival.

"I'm a star at the best of times!", said the proud Jedi Rat, who was yet to figure out out how his Jedi outfit would go, trying to fit a Dragon outfit over the top of it.

"What you really need to do, is just go dressed as a Jedi Rat", said Turbo. After all, it's the year of the Rat, they'll just love you!

"But I want to go as a Dragon and breathe fire!", exclaimed the Rat. "It's my life aim to be leading a Chinese New Year dance as a Dragon, in the Year of the Rat!

"There could be some serious problems with that aim", said Turbo. "For a start, you're just a Rat, everyone knows you're a Rat, and trying to act as a Dragon is just.....

........to impress Dragon Lady who runs the Renmark Pub. The Rat tells every female he meets that he's a dragon, but Dragon Lady will sort him out in about two seconds flat - straight into the River, and......

A little known picture by Nev Streeton of Cappy in Ral Ral Ave at Renmark. (Nev's mum called him Arthur but Cappy and his other close mates always knew him as Nev).

(This avenue was supposed to be named after your ever humble Captain, but some dill spelt it wrong ….. twice …... just like Byron Bay got it wrong when they tried to develop the joint in honour of Bryon). "We don't mind" said both Bryon and the Skipper "As we are happy to fly (avref) a little under the radar (avref) with our public personas".

rat_jedi_by_brianjmurphy-d8mswp3.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9lOGQ1OGRjYy04Y2ZmLTRiMTItOTI4Yy02ODBiM2VhN2Q3ZjkvZDhtc3dwMy05ZDNkMTBmMS1jMWJmLTRiMmEtYTcyMy1lZWMxOTAxYmIwMjIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTYwMCIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzc1In1dXX0.FSVYBC7_F5ecC0Bbphd0KMa80EktI5QbWZWeJ6AKtj0

........to impress Dragon Lady who runs the Renmark Pub. The Rat tells every female he meets that he's a dragon, but Dragon Lady will sort him out in about two seconds flat - straight into the River, and......

…….. the Dragon Lady immediately regretted her actions and responded "He's not a Dragon" she said "The Skipper is a Tiger after sunset (avref)" and she dived (avref) into the river and rescued the Rat, giving him mouth-to-mouth for about 90 minutes after he needed it.

"It wasn't only mouth-to-mouth" observed one of the onlookers, who was shocked (but kept looking) "As I saw her hands go to ………..

".....his throat trying to choke the XXXX; but he was just too strong for me. Think I'll invite him out in the Tiger tomorrow, unbolt the belts to the last thread, and do an aerobatics session. That should......."

"......make him hang around a lot longer than he ever wished he'd be hanging on. After I land, he'll need some more resuscitation, so I'll get Big Norm the local Firey with 4 missing front teeth, to give it to him - and when he comes to, he'll be screaming, and think he's woken up in a bad dream."

'He'll take off so fast, we won't see him again, ever! In fact he'll be running to the Chemist to find the strongest mouthwash available, and buy 14 bottles of it, and he'll be going through a bottle a day".

Meantimes, the Jedi Rat was on the road again, because he wasn't game to get back in an aircraft (avref) again, so soon after the last terrifying experience.

But as the first car came along, it pulled up, and there was Mavis. His luck was in, as she leaned over and said......

Big Norm ..... to give it to him ......

Planey was shocked and unamused at this blatant LMBTQXYZ seXual reference (not that there is anything wrong with that) and a report has been written for consideration of the Moderatti Illuminatti, or by the Coroner's office..

Mavis did ask of the Jedi Rat

“.....going somewhere handsome?”

”Well since you asked I was hoping to get as far away as possible from Cappy who was making threatening noises about moderators and even the coroner

Suggestions like that make me very nervous.”

" never you mind about that Cappy nor about being nervous you just climb up here beside me and we'll ..................

Mavis did ask of the Jedi Rat

“.....going somewhere handsome?”

”Well since you asked I was hoping to get as far away as possible from Cappy who was making threatening noises about moderators and even the coroner

Suggestions like that make me very nervous.”

" never you mind about that Cappy nor about being nervous you just climb up here beside me and we'll ..................

………. live happily ever after. I hear that there is a lovely cottage with a private strip (avref) on Rottnest and the good news is that Rotty is about to vote to secede from WA, so we won't to put up with the usual ……...

The lovable Jedi Rat sitting on Mavis's lap in the car, waiting for the good stuff to happen.

white-rat-woman-hand-8526592.jpg

.....immigration formalities and Customs which had Cappy in a State of terror every time he went near an airport; it seems that furtive look attracted officials every time.

Mavis excused herself to go to the powder room, and left Ratface sitting on the seat.

About an hour later a case of Berri oranges was delivered to the seat beside him with a note: "Couldn't make it this time, a lifesaver walked past and.....

• Like 1

Couldn't make it this time, a lifesaver walked past and.....

..... who can blame her, as below is a photo of bull, down on the beach east of bone during the 3 hours each year when the stingers (avmissileref) bugger off, the stone fish are at the pub, the crocs are still anally recuperating on their whoopie cushions, and ..........

bull, cracking onto the CWA chics at bone's main beach

th?id=OIP.0iKEW-Tym5fvjzvJt24AcQAAAA%26pid=Api&f=1

• Haha 1

......Mavis is stretched out on the beach. The straps on her top are undone but the blotched and wrinkled old skin is saying “you’d prefer a Stonefish”, and bull .....

..... thought "Looking at that, I need to either be stoned or go & step on a stone fish, but then again, ........... it's been a while and I'm  .......