The Never Ending Story

Admin

for all to see

clearly indicated

he don't know where he are

Queensland's a possibility but everyone knows that Queenslanders and turboencabulators constitute a very volatile mix prone at any time and without any prior indication or warning to .....

....spin up to horrifying RPM's that result in rotation and lift off, with no warning - thus leaving hapless Qld'ers airborne with no idea how to control the turboencabulator - and resulting in vicious crashes, usually in paddocks littered with cow pats.

As a result, all turboencabulators now come with a warning decal that they are not to be entrusted to anyone under 21, anyone under the influence, anyone with no prior turboencabulator training - and no-one from Qld.

Regardless, this didn't stop Cappy from going out into the cow paddock with a shovel, to do battle with the dung beetles, to try and recover what was left of his major AliExpress investment.

Whilst digging around trying to find all the turboencabulator parts, he came across......

Whilst digging around trying to find all the turboencabulator parts, he came across......

...... a "Made in China" sticker which is pretty normal for Turgid, who always takes the cheapest quote, just like a new Submarine supply officer.

But then your ever persistent Sherlock Skipper found 2 other labels, the 1st said "Property of Wang" and the 2nd was a continuation of the 1st and said "ker", so we know for certain that it one of Turbo's  and that he is indeed a confirmed .....

...... a "Made in China" sticker which is pretty normal for Turgid, who always takes the cheapest quote, just like a new Submarine supply officer.

But then your ever persistent Sherlock Skipper found 2 other labels, the 1st said "Property of Wang" and the 2nd was a continuation of the 1st and said "ker", so we know for certain that it one of Turbo's  and that he is indeed a confirmed .....

Given the above discovery, and the resultant pressure that Turbo and his Encabulator Project Manager (bull) were under, he made an announcement that shocked NES and Wreck Flying (avref) Royalty (Eeeenref), and that was that Turbo & bull would henceforth take a step back from their WF duties to live their own lives, would move to King Island to pursue a quieter existence and avoid the paparazzi that their celebrity status demands.

Eeen immediately convened a meeting of all of the Moderatti Illuminatti to see what could or should be done.

As a result they decided that .......

.............Turbo was far too valuable to lose due to his constant moderating influence on the out of control Captain who had just bought a string of gin joints and was using them as a tax didge to cover his dringking habit, and the decision was made to pay him $750.00 for each contribution, this being the first. They also felt that bull was equally necessary, even though he lapsed into silences at the times he wandered through sugar can fields looking for crashed Tyros, and decided he should be paid the same amount. This left the Captain in an awkward.............

very awkward position,

He being covered in atomised cow pats and all, it was unlikely that he could gain entry into one of  Cap's gin joints  to argue his case for an equivalent remuneration.

Consequently he fell into a complete blue funk and pleaded with moderator #1 , "please could .............

Consequently he fell into a complete blue funk and pleaded with moderator #1 , "please could .............

...... the NES be required to stick to aviation (avref) matters, and not be diverted away onto musical issues which are the obvious first loves of both Heidi and TinkiWink.

The Cap has had a considerable amount of involvement in the US recording industry and knows all of the performers well in the black R&B & rap scene (have you previously noticed how HiHo's attempts at poetry are actually Rap music lyrics?) where Hoady is also obviously a Hep Cat (pussyref) and hangs with my cool bro Rico $uave.

th?id=OIP.jvDEig_l6yQMQLHht6ibdQHaHa%26pid=Api&f=1

didge

......... but the major revelation comes from Tink's post, where under the guise of his WF nom-de-plume and his hidden real-world identity (the last 4 letters being the giveaway), with Tink pushing his or her didge playing expertise down our throats, it became glaringly obvious that Turbo is of the female persuasion and below is the necessary evidence, by the real name of Ticki (notice Tinki's clever disguise by just changing one letter of his/her name) ...... but I must admit that when I first met Tink at Natfly in the Rissole at Narromine all those decades ago, I did wonder about that see thru outfit, the pony tail and the breasts.

...................Turbo had managed to keep that quiet, and had been forced to disguise her beautiful figure (kept in trim [avref] by workinjg the step [avref] in the Aviator's Gym [avref] for five hours [(Log Book Avref] each day), when she realised, very early in the history of WF that Cappy was a pervert.  FT had had to also disguise herself. Both were now part of the Me Too movement which was tracking Cyber slimers like you know who. Returning to HiHo's excellent summary and the smell of cow pats, a historic sign was placed above the mound of earth above the Turbo encabulator which was still digging down to China, and HH flew the Drifter back to..............

the officers' mess

where MS Turbo was entertaining the squadron (avref)

with her latest ditty

"There once was chappy called Cappy

"who went all sing song and clappy

"when offered a snifter

"and talk of a drifter

"that was our chappy called Cappy

a performance that brought the flyboys' (and flygirls) (PCref)

minds right back to ..................

• Haha 1

"There once was chappy called Cappy

"who went all sing song and clappy

"when offered a snifter

"and talk of a drifter

"that was our chappy called Cappy

...... the offers that Heidi received once this fantastic creation went public on the NES.

Move over Julian Lloyd Webber.

P Diddy has written to Heidi for the rights to be used in his next hip-hop & Rap song.

In addition, the Hillsong Church noticed the clappy and happy reference and wanted to sing these lyrics to the tune of ACDC's (onesie'ssexualpreferenceref) Hells Bells, directly ahead of communion.

But Heidi held tough in order to get a combined deal signed with ......

MR DIDDY GETTING READY TO NEGOTIATE WITH HEIDI.

th?id=OIP.5djwpDn57EdLokyzvUbwqwHaEc%26pid=Api&f=1

......Turbine Music, which was making a fortune for its singers, who were consistently hitting the top of the Itunes chart, by teaching them to sing. "The essence of a hit song is that is has a tune, and some sentences; get that right and you'll be on top of the Charts" Turbo, the founder of Turbine music explained as he stepped into his Challenger Executive Jet bound for............

......Turbine Music, which was making a fortune for its singers, who were consistently hitting the top of the Itunes chart, by teaching them to sing. "The essence of a hit song is that is has a tune, and some sentences; get that right and you'll be on top of the Charts" Turbo, the founder of Turbine music explained as he stepped into his Challenger Executive Jet bound for............

......... his meeting with Phil Spector. (It was actually Turbs who was the originator of Phil's "Wall of Sound" and the royalties for that had gone a long way to contribute to the Turbo Inc empire, and to pay for the Vette.)

Turbo and Phil had been mates for years and Turbo often carries a pistol too. You can see in the below photo how similar was their taste in haircuts and pink specs.

Both Tink and Phil were still mourning the death of their best friend Jeff Epstein and their loss of privileges on his jet (avref) to the Caribbean.

"It's like when Ansett (avref) went broke" commented Turgid "And I lost a couple of million points."

But Phil and Turbs had a great surprise planned for bull (known in bone and the NES as "The Silent One .... or TSO in aviation speak)" who was the 4th member of their foursome (erky perky eh?) because they had a .......

A rare photo of Turbo in the gallery to give support at one of Phil's trials

th?id=OIP.g3UqMv08D52UCk4kQReGeAHaE3%26pid=Api&f=1

....dinner planned in the Bone RSL.

Not many people know this, but you can get "special orders" there as long as you order ahead, so Turbo phoned Cappy to see what he would like. "I'll have a rear steak" said Cappy, and Turbo just nodded because Cappy was a rear person.

"Would you like to see my Tyro" asked bull when they arrived, and bull was silly enough to let Onetrack have a fly. It was a 40 degree day and gusting, but although Onetrack told us afterwards at the RSL that he had never flown before, he just used the skills he'd developed on the D9 and made an almost perfect flight. All agreed there should be more Tyros in the air and bull.......

All agreed there should be more Tyros in the air and bull.......

....... handed out beautiful little Tyro badges made from mango pips & the spines from stone fish, all set in a circular setting made from crocodile ani. (the plutal of anus). (The crocodile protection society were snakey due to all the crocs that were really angry after being caught and released and the small circular incision being made).

So the "Save the Tyro Association" or the STTA in avspeak , was borne and thrived under Turbo's patronage, not to mention bull's fine chairmanship which went a long way to .....

.......settling down rowdy’s like HiHo, Capt and OT when they interjected with points of order and that stuff. “All I want to do is fly” said Turbo, but....

..... I hear that there are a couple of crocs down at the creek that are AI (anus-intact), and we can have a heap of fun before we go out to bone international for our practice as the Tyro Aerobatic Team Close Formation Team (known as the Blue Diamonds of FNQ), however the crocs ........

..... I hear that there are a couple of crocs down at the creek that are AI (anus-intact), and we can have a heap of fun before we go out to bone international for our practice as the Tyro Aerobatic Team Close Formation Team (known as the Blue Diamonds of FNQ), however the crocs ........

..... had other ideas, and their own pen knives, with which to ......

..........operate on each other. After 30 minutes of snapping and clawing, neother could get an AI grip on the other.

Crocodyllus Unitraccus said to Crocodyllus Hiahorus "You realise that if one of us wins this one the other is still going to lose his eventually, better that we work together, so the following day on a sand bar in the Don River several people walking their dogs noticed what they thought was a dead croc. "I've never seen them so close to shore and not moiving when you approach" said Madge to the local butcher. What she hadn't noticed was CH's eye which was slightly open, or the shadow of CU next to a Mangrove tree, which seemed to be moving.........

"I've never seen them so close to shore and not moiving when you approach" said Madge to the local butcher. What she hadn't noticed was CH's eye which was slightly open, or the shadow of CU next to a Mangrove tree, which seemed to be moving.........

......, for it was the lead scout from the bone CWA kill squad who were looking to stock up for their Croc Fry-Up that was held as the lead stall at the bonekosh international airshow and fly in extravaganza, where thousands of new aircraft are sold each year and which attracts tens of thousands of antipodean and asian pilots for 2 weeks of aviation (avref) activities and high jinks.

"Me and my mates ruv cloc burgers flom the CWA McClocodire and Hungley Clocs lestaulants" said Knoboo in a plomotional video.

However just as the .....

.......BBQ was about to start Crocodyllus Unitraccis waddled up the beach arming with a pen knife and offering to cut off the ..................

....... nation's supply of ......

of luvly door skins  and seat covers for the rv6/7/9 etc,,,Oh No cried out Turbo,,i,d just ordered a new rv6 just because I liked the seats[several aviation references]What do I do now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well growled a voice from way down the back of the bar maybe you should...………...

of luvly door skins  and seat covers for the rv6/7/9 etc,,,Oh No cried out Turbo,,i,d just ordered a new rv6 just because I liked the seats[several aviation references]What do I do now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well growled a voice from way down the back of the bar maybe you should...………...

.... come and sit down here near your old buddy Ahlocks."

"Geez Louise Ahlow, you have certainly aged (a spring chicken you are not) and gotten croaky since you buggered off from the NES" commented bull with a whisp of pathos and a .....