The Never Ending Story

Admin

.....re-education into the ways and proper behaviours of Hancock Iron Ore Royalty (not to be confused with royalties - and Gina is Head of State, and must be worshipped accordingly, don't forget that), whereby, if Turbo manages to find and peg a sizeable iron ore deposit, after sighting it from his Aeroflite (avref) - and gives the Hancock Trust a full purchase option and drilling rights over the lease (or leases) - then Turbo will be fully entitled to call himself........

.......an approved sightseer, exempt from having to show an ASIC over Ginasland (incorporated in Switzerland). This made him the only person in RA flying able to fly over this land, because no one in RA owned an ASIC, and ....................

IMPORTANT NOTE - It is noted that you have all just clicked onto page 698 of the NES and as a gesture in response to your dedication & loyalty (not to mention the fact that you must be lonely & with nothing better to do) it is important to remind all contributors of the joint undertaking by Eeeeean & Turbine Enterprises that a new & unused 2022 Model aerobatic Drifter will be given to the NESer that flicks onto Page 700. See conditions on Wreck Flying and good luck to all. .......... MODERATOR 13, The People's Moderator.

......having Aboriginal lineage also helped, as it enabled Turbo to overfly all Aboriginal Lands in Australia, and be able to land at any Aboriginal Community without any need for Permits or Official Authorisation. Of course, it doesn't need mentioning, that ASIC cards were of no use in Aboriginal country, either.

This was a huge help whenever he needed parts for, or repairs done on the Aeroflite, as there was a huge range of aviation wrecks for him to select from the various Aboriginal Aviation boneyards - and one day, Turbo struck it particularly lucky, when, just as the engine of the Aeroflite died, he spotted, not only a group of Aboriginal Community buildings, but also, a near-perfect stripped wreck of a.......

Edited by onetrack

....the roller is removed. After working on it for two days, Turbo had a better idea; "Why not take the Perkins out of the roller, and just fit it to the Aeroflite" he thought, and soon was back in the air. He had to stop shooting ducks, which his Aboriginal status allowed, because of the traditional Perkins rattle which sounded like a continuous stream of ball bearings being dropped on a corrugated iron roof, but "if truckies can drive interstate with it, why can't I" Then he realised the Perkins era was before radios were fitted to trucks and .............

• Haha 1

Wondered about the longevity of the perkins in aviation ,Well said Bull whilst i was a commercial fisherman many years ago we once had the exact same model perkins  powering a generator on the boat and the best we could get out of a perkins was 35000hrs before tbo so you should be right .Now Turbo was not known to be slow and he was seen applying for a deisel fuel tax exemption cause he rarely used roads ,oh except that time i...........

16 hours ago, bull said:

Now Turbo was not known to be slow and he was seen applying for a diesel fuel tax exemption cause he rarely used roads ,oh except that time i........

Cappy congratulates bull on getting his shift key working again.

...... was airsick (avref) and was more perk than ins, although I have got more than my fair share of ins over the years using my tried and true pickup line, which is ......"

Edited by Captain

......have you ever driven a Perkins diesel? - and have you ever flown in a Perkins-diesel-powered aircraft?" And when the answers always came back, "No", bull was ready with his deadly followup punch line, which was, "Ahh, I knew you'd be up for a good ride experience with me, then" - and bull would then offer........

Edited by onetrack

..... to tickle their shift key (NtTIawWT), to which the man or lady or one of the other several genders, (NTTIAWWTE) would usually swoon then .......

Edited by Captain

after Bull moved the decompression lever and the perkins died the swooner found that he or she or whatever [disclaimer: Bull reserves the right to not recognise this LGBERTBSA stuff as he has enough trouble remembering the bone airstrip[avref]letters YB SOMETHING N]and is overloaded with too much gender tech and will get back to the story] the swooner could.....................

Edited by bull

sides with laughter; bull was running backwards with a sort of  "!gbab  gnab ytthc yttihc" sound, so someone gave him a hard slap on the back, but then .....................................

6 hours ago, turboplanner said:

sides with laughter; bull was running backwards with a sort of  "!gbab  gnab ytthc yttihc" sound, so someone gave him a hard slap on the back, but then .....................................

.... somebody suggested applying the Heimlich manoeuvre on bull, and almost instantly Johan Heimlich eagerly stepped forward, with his rippling ......

......... calf muscles and kicked bull fair in the nuts, and bull instantly recovered.

"Mein Manouvre" said Heimlich "es kumpletely undersytoot!", but the pain was starting to spread on bull, and he wasn't quite so sure. "Der PC reich didn't like cussen and swearen, an they CHANST IT!" he  continued, but nobody was listening, because a sound was coming from.....................

• Haha 1

.....the nearby hangar, and it was the sound of a Coffmann starter going "BANG!", followed by the sound of a P&W R-1830 spluttering into life. "That's the sound of a Grumman Wildcat, for sure, yelled OT as he ran to the hangar, with a motley crew of followers behind him (apart from bull, who was struggling to walk, let alone run), who were all........

Edited by onetrack

...........struggling to run, partly because of the mottling, and partly because they'd just finished a Wagyu steak lunch. The Wildcat had been dragged out onto the apron, and who should be doing the after-start checks but Nobushi Takawaysa, and as he saw them running, he .........................

.....decided now was the right time to put on his Kamikaze headband (Hachimaki) - but as he went to put it on, he realised the Kanji characters had been badly done, and it read......

Edited by onetrack