The Never Ending Story

Admin

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

....balls in his hands and ran for the bush, where .......................................

he had hidden his golf clubs to go with his balls. After collecting his clubs he proceeded to..........Golf Players - Golf Cartoons Series Number 3 Stock Illustration -  Illustration of people, golfing: 4810731

2 hours ago, CT9000 said:

......bash everything in sight until realizing that the game was not FLOG. He had been reading backwards all these years.....

....... and had become confused, as that is what they used to call Turbo at school.

"You spell it D-U-X, not (a bit of a) F-L-O-G, Turbo used to say to the other boys, but they just continued with their ........

Edited by Captain

.....tongues hanging out the side of their mouths, and eventually went on to be bus drivers.

CT was a bit of a brown noser (and we take care here to point out that we are referring to Chernei Tchaikowsky , not the bunny shooter), and he wandered across to Room 637 and entered an office where the main desk had 1960 phones  and gadgets meant to look cutting edge, but they'd been cut in the West decades ago and could still be seen on hard rubbish piles in places like Wopping and Logan.

I've brought you a cup of tea, and some buns CT said to the pair of burning eyes. "What tea is this?" Putin asked, and CT replied "English". A hand lashed out and smacked it to the floor. "Where did the buns come from" Putin asked and CT said "France; we try to get everything from the EU countries............" and Putin was about to shott him as an example, when he thought......he needed every advantage he could get. "You want to tell me something?" "What did you think of my message?" he asked and it wasn't long before an email c ame in from Turbo "Looks like this is for you PUT, how many tanks down today?" ......the silence was .......

1 hour ago, Captain said:

....... and had become confused, as that is what they used to call Turbo at school.

"You spell it D-U-X, not (a bit of a) F-L-O-G, Turbo used to say to the other boys, but they just continued with their ........

..dyslesic monopoly where everyone started as millionares and the winner was the first to go broke.......[beaten to the punch again by the master turd ,,,my apologies to all.....

Edited by bull

12 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.....tongues hanging out the side of their mouths, and eventually went on to be bus drivers.

CT was a bit of a brown noser (and we take care here to point out that we are referring to Chernei Tchaikowsky , not the bunny shooter), and he wandered across to Room 637 and entered an office where the main desk had 1960 phones  and gadgets meant to look cutting edge, but they'd been cut in the West decades ago and could still be seen on hard rubbish piles in places like Wopping and Logan.

I've brought you a cup of tea, and some buns CT said to the pair of burning eyes. "What tea is this?" Putin asked, and CT replied "English". A hand lashed out and smacked it to the floor. "Where did the buns come from" Putin asked and CT said "France; we try to get everything from the EU countries............" and Putin was about to shott him as an example, when he thought......he needed every advantage he could get. "You want to tell me something?" "What did you think of my message?" he asked and it wasn't long before an email c ame in from Turbo "Looks like this is for you PUT, how many tanks down today?" ......the silence was .......

was everlasting until one of those T72,s had been stolen by OT   [CT,s brother]  and he was last seen heading towards Canberra muttering something about Raa and it,s payback time! Now old Putin had not read the whole NES and was not familiar with our famous member OT and said,,,,now thats a turn up for the books ah,camberra commies copping some grief might have to take over australia next....                                                 [This is supposedly OT stealing the tank but unverified]

Edited by bull
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, bull said:

was everlasting until one of those T72,s had been stolen by OT   [CT,s brother]  and he was last seen heading towards Canberra muttering something about Raa and it,s payback time! Now old Putin had not read the whole NES and was not familiar with our famous member OT and said,,,,now thats a turn up for the books ah,camberra commies copping some grief might have to take over australia next.... 

....... and with this Putin disclosed the entire & shameful "reds under the beds" and the "50 faceless men" controversy that had forced OT (CT's brother) to relocate from Canberra to WA and change his name from AC (Arthur Caldwell) to OT (Orville Tchaikovsky - a famous Russian aviator) which also triggered ........ 

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

........Putin to bleed all over the carpet about the two Russian aviators Sergi Chaikovski and Chaika Sergitsky who actually were the first people to fly two weeks before Orbille and Wilbur, but they went on a three week bender of vodka and blondes at the remote campsite where the flight took place, and the rest is history. Suddenly Putin realised he may have slipped up and said "Who am I talking to" but Turbo had already ..................

2 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

........Putin to bleed all over the carpet about the two Russian aviators Sergi Chaikovski and Chaika Sergitsky who actually were the first people to fly two weeks before Orbille and Wilbur, but they went on a three week bender of vodka and blondes at the remote campsite where the flight took place, and the rest is history. Suddenly Putin realised he may have slipped up and said "Who am I talking to" but Turbo had already ..................

........ pushed the encryption and transfer buttons both at the same time (Turbo is good at pushing buttons, just ask Planey) and Vlad buggered off on one of Turbo's dark web around the world transfer scams (a tdwatwtc) where he was rerooted (was he ever) through some of the biggest xxxxholes in the world, then for a complete xxxxhole coverage, via Moorabbin, DG and Hobart, to end up in .......

• Haha 1

IT CAN NOW BE DISCLOSED THAT TURBINE ENTERPRISES HAVE PURCHASED

LITTLE VLADY PUTINS YACHT, BUT THERE HAS BEEN A BIT OF AN ISSUE AS IT

WOULD NOT FIT IN THRU THE RIP.

IT HAS RECENTLY BEEN RENAMED AS THE "MOORABBIN PRINCESS"

All Wreck Flying members have a standing invitation to drop in

whenever they wish, and go for a spin (avref).

Image result for Putin's yacht

Edited by Captain

15 hours ago, Captain said:

........ pushed the encryption and transfer buttons both at the same time (Turbo is good at pushing buttons, just ask Planey) and Vlad buggered off on one of Turbo's dark web around the world transfer scams (a tdwatwtc) where he was rerooted (was he ever) through some of the biggest xxxxholes in the world, then for a complete xxxxhole coverage, via Moorabbin, DG and Hobart, to end up in .......

..an old motel in Yarrawonga or somewhere that was famously burnt to the ground during one of junior Turbo childhood escapades. [ This incident is recorded in one of the very early pages of the NES when he was test running his F16 that he got on ebay] that is owned by his family and is now growing in popularity as "THE" place to go {if you know what i mean} So after the alcahol started flowing Turbo started relating some of the adventures he had at that motel ,and about the time he and a couple of.........

58 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.......Russian spies collided on the way out to the jumping castles, and ......................

..... that story was a bit suss, as it is very hard for anyone, let alone Turbo, to put his where he did with 2 (count them ... 2) Russian spies who are always very careful about how they ....

.....jumped, and what they jumped on. But Turbo, known to jump on anything at a moments notice, wasn't holding back this night, as he led the way to the jumping castles, with the Russians nervously following him. It was only when the Russians saw the.......

35 minutes ago, onetrack said:

It was only when the Russians saw the.......

....... Ukrainian Combat Jumping Castle Team (the fearsome UCJCT) that they .........

THE TURBINE ENTERPRISES JUMPING CASTLE

Note the sad eyes styled after the great man himself.

Also, his goes purple like this too.

See the source image

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 2

.....a bad position as regards jumping. However, Turbo was greatly concerned personally, that his protuberance had gone all purple since he inflated it, and he wasn't in the least concerned about the Russians problems.

Accordingly, Turbo called up the number for "Purple Protuberence Problems", and as soon as the person on the other end answered, Turbo immediately recognised ........

Edited by onetrack

....the familiar sounds of Cappy, who suffered from arthritis, and emitted a groaning, grumbling sound when he walked. Turbo had researched many treatments for him but Cappy shunned medicine as being suitable "only for girls", usually nodding in Turbo's direction.

Not many people know that the unusual chords used in unusual Leonard Cohen  song "Hallelujah" were the result of a secret recording of Cappy walking along a creek trail.

When Tuurbo and Cappy were fighting for the Raj on the Kyber Pass, and had been without food for three days, Turbo suggested the hunt for some meat. They'd gone seven miles up the mountain when they heard a kakar bell, stand still and stare in their direction. Turbo knew the kakar had sighted a tiger, so he suggested Cappy go ahead quietly. Not more than thirty seconds later a magnificent female Bengal tiger walked around the bend towards Cappy. Yelling at Turbo to "shoot the XXX!" even though he had a perfectly good Holland and Holland 350 in his hands, Cappy jumped over the side, and slid down the steep scree on his backside at a frightening pace. His ,moans turned into .............

Hallelujah: 

• Haha 1

....cry of "HALLELUJAH!! - now I know why they call your fundamental orifice, the Khyber Pass!!" .... and with that, he slid further away down the mountainside, until his slide was stopped by a tiny tree.

Turbo, meantimes, had managed to get away from the Tiger at full speed, and hot-footed it back to the Officers Mess, whereupon he promptly related the Tiger meetup to the other officers, who listened intently.

Turbo said to the other officers, "The Tiger went "ROAAAARRRHHHH!" - and I just messed myself!!"

"Good God!", said Capt Horatio Uppingly-Smythe. "I'd have messed myself at that sound, too!"

"No, No!!", said Turbo - "I don't mean I messed myself when the Tiger roared at me - I messed myself just then, when I went, "ROAAAARRRHHHH!!!"

And at that, the mess emptied, and Turbo was left to.........

• Haha 1

clean up his mess.Just cleaning up : r/memes.      ..Well as you could gather the NES is sort of back to the original intent ,A story with no ending that flows with the words,changing characters and dramas and never ending storyline changes.. A bit like after Turdo  cleaned up his mess [had got really quick at it now] he was elected to...

Edited by bull

....become Moderator 23.

Now M23 was an important, strategic positon because it was his job to weed out any terrorists, and it's not easy to tell a terrorist from his/her graphic fingerprint alone. You had to look at the nature if the posts and the timbre, but eventually they all slipped up, like that terrorist .................