The old pilot...

Admin

You think you have lived to be 70 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!

[ATTACH]9474.vB[/ATTACH]

An old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him..

She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

[ATTACH]9475.vB[/ATTACH]

zzz.jpg.65b37c483a185626bd897e3a72bdcb00.jpg

yourfile.jpg.bdb68178662238527677bc0c46d75f78.jpg

As I have said before I am afraid of clouds and powerlines, but that is a different story. In the above context, where I say "me too, I'm afraid", the "I'm afraid" is a basically meaningless linguistic device that seems to be normal in spoken or conversational english. From what I have been told and from what I have observed it seems to be a sentance filler that aids somewhat in softening the primary message of the sentance although it is almost completely redundant in this instance. I can understand your query, it has taken me a long time to learn to communicate effectively with the neuro-typical population.

I hope that this clears things up for you Planey, if you need further clarification don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers, Qwerty

As I have said before I am afraid of clouds and powerlines, but that is a different story. In the above context, where I say "me too, I'm afraid", the "I'm afraid" is a basically meaningless linguistic device that seems to be normal in spoken or conversational english. From what I have been told and from what I have observed it seems to be a sentance filler that aids somewhat in softening the primary message of the sentance although it is almost completely redundant in this instance. I can understand your query, it has taken me a long time to learn to communicate effectively with the neuro-typical population.I hope that this clears things up for you Planey, if you need further clarification don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers, Qwerty

Well said Qwenty. It was just as I thought. However, I lack a few of your skills to put it into such art form:artist:

Kind Regards

Planey

Guest Maj Millard

I always thought it was old pilots, and bold pilots.....but apparently there are Lesbian ones' too..............................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

You know YOU ARE an old pilot when you think of women and cannot remember why!

Well why would you think of old men? there is basically only the two Genres around, so it's a fifty/fifty chance you will like old men or old women. What ever takes your fancy I guess.

Im neutral :big_grin:

BTW Qwerty, you'd become a good Philosophical Philosopher for analogies of words and meanings...

You like old women AND old men young Tomo?

Ancient, Old, in between, young, kids, baby's..... Both Genres...

Sure, the older they are the more knowledge/wiseness they have... How ya gonna learn any other way...?

I can and do talk to anyone and everyone no matter their status... as you probably can all guess!

I'm so terribly sorry for you Tomo.How did it happen - riding a bike?, skateboarding?, getting through a fence?

Did anyone get a video clip for Funniest Home Videos?

Thanks for your sincerity there Tubbs....

Meeting you on the forum is probably how it happened ;)

========

What's wrong with that...?

I'm so terribly sorry for you Tomo.How did it happen - riding a bike?, skateboarding?, getting through a fence?

Did anyone get a video clip for Funniest Home Videos?

Now that's funny!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif