Things you will never hear from your GPS

red750

Mines in Swedish, No idea what SHE says........but I'd LIKE to meet HER 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

She probably looks like Amanda Vandstone with pigtails. I saw a documentary on phone sex once, it's amazing what a size 20, 50 year old woman can earn while painting her kitchen.

She probably looks like Amanda Vandstone with pigtails. I saw a documentary on phone sex once, it's amazing what a size 20, 50 year old woman can earn while painting her kitchen.

You watch interesting documentaries Marty!

Mine really hates Brisbane and tells me so in an Irish accent

Following on from your suggestion,. . .

I like the idea of a GPS voice which changes accents as you cross borders,. . . not much good in OZ I know, as they all have the same accent, spoken quickly or very slowly depending upon how hot or not it is in that state. . . . . but I'd just love to hear the nice lady voice change into Billy Connolly cursing like mad as I drive across the border into Scotland and make the slightest nav error. . . . .

• Like 1

Following on from your suggestion,. . .I like the idea of a GPS voice which changes accents as you cross borders,. . . not much good in OZ I know, as they all have the same accent, spoken quickly or very slowly depending upon how hot or not it is in that state. . . . . but I'd just love to hear the nice lady voice change into Billy Connolly cursing like mad as I drive across the border into Scotland and make the slightest nav error. . . . .

That'd give Cherk a shock. (post #21)