looking for unfinished aircraft frame or kit

Guest Kevmarquand

Guest Kevmarquand

hello I really want to get into aviation but I havnt got a lot of money. so I am looking at building an aircraft and was wondering if anybody had any unfinished kits that they would be interested in selling or maybe an airframe or even an aircraft that has been damaged and need repairing. I am mainly looking for a two seater high wing. but I am up for anything if it Is a good price 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

so if you have anything that could help me out. I will be very appreciative

cheers kelvin

There is a kit zenith ch750 for sale in Bendigo. It's advertised for 30k which he probably won't get, but it is cheaper than what you would pay to get the same kit landed and probably close to the cheapest high wing 2 seat kit around. If 30k is still too much you may be able to get creative with it depending on the sellers story. He may want to fly but not have the time to build, so he may be open to exchanging a share for build time. It's a long shot, but you won't know until you call him. Or maybe you could find one or two others and buy and build the kit together...

• Caution 1

Guest Kevmarquand
Aircraft out on lake Eyre.......possibly going cheap....006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif[/QUOT

There is a kit zenith ch750 for sale in Bendigo. It's advertised for 30k which he probably won't get, but it is cheaper than what you would pay to get the same kit landed and probably close to the cheapest high wing 2 seat kit around. If 30k is still too much you may be able to get creative with it depending on the sellers story. He may want to fly but not have the time to build, so he may be open to exchanging a share for build time. It's a long shot, but you won't know until you call him. Or maybe you could find one or two others and buy and build the kit together...

yeah thanks a lot that's a start. do you no were I could find his contact?

cheers kelvin

Guest Kevmarquand
Aviationtrader.com.au then click the kits/homebuilt link at the bottom

thanks a lot ill give him a ring

Guest Kevmarquand

thanks a lot guys for the help and interest. those who have sent me info on different planes don't think im ignoring you I will contact you soon the trouble is im very busy at the moment :(

Guest Kevmarquand
Choosing a plane is like doing your pre-fight checks, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by rushing, and you have more to lose than anyone else if you do.

true. I iam currently thinking about building the stoll 701. but would like something a bit faster does anybody no of anything that is a high wing and reasonably quick something that would cruse at rough 100 knots if that's possible:oh yeah:

true. I iam currently thinking about building the stoll 701. but would like something a bit faster does anybody no of anything that is a high wing and reasonably quick something that would cruse at rough 100 knots if that's possible:oh yeah:

You just went full circle back to the damaged 162.

• Agree 1

Before you start building a 701 talk to Derek Liston, on this forum, he did and may give you something more to think about. I am building my kit on the bench he built for his 701 build.