Guess This Aircraft ?

You get the prize this time Derek.[ATTACH=full]54135[/ATTACH]

I have a 1972 Janes all the world’s aircraft and a 1968 Civil Aircraft of the World that have been handy. I just happened to see the last one whilst trying to find the Collegiate. I should know this one as well but for the moment memory fails me, as do the aforementioned books!

You're right again, Derek. My photos usually come from the upload queue of a website of which I am member, so they have only been online for about 36 hours or less. I'm out now, so will have to wait for more uploads.

Some advantage to being an old bastard with some ancient books. Since you are out, try this one that I found. Last one I posted was answered in about 5 seconds, see if this is any better?98A333A5-E0BE-42A4-A4C3-BBACD0F98845.jpeg.90b76b5933af76aaece54d85ba285cec.jpeg

How about Max Holste Broussard? Courtesy this time of Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Aircraft 1978.[/QUOAbout ten or so years ago there was a Broussard operating out of Maryborough Qld owned by a local chap Dennis whose surname escapes me,he was trying to sell it so dont know what become of it. It was a wonderful aircraft to watch flying , could always tell when he was up by the wonderful radial roar.