Guess This Aircraft ?

Here's one for you eagle eyed cockpit spotters,. . NOW, I don't recognise this one myself. Looking at the shoulder flash on the pilot's suit, it looks like a Commonwealth style badge, poss RAF.

I DID think, looking at the type of very early throttle quadrant that it could be an Avro Shackleton. . .I have actually flown in one of these at the tender age of 14 yrs, out of RAF Kinloss in Scotland.on air cadets annual camp. I was on board for five hours, and was allowed to sit in the Right hand seat for half an hour. . .On closer examination of the throttle quad, it might have two engines, which would rule out the Shack. . .and the overhead panel looks a bit modernish too . . . ..My Shack flight was a night sortie in 1964 and my memory is,. . .er, where was I going with this. . .hello. . do I know you ?. . .

Plane.jpg.4c5721ed6651f26a5a5981bd0d73c718.jpg

Here's one for you eagle eyed cockpit spotters,. . NOW, I don't recognise this one myself. Looking at the shoulder flash on the pilot's suit, it looks like a Commonwealth style badge, poss RAF.I DID think, looking at the type of very early throttle quadrant that it could be an Avro Shackleton. . .I have actually flown in one of these at the tender age of 14 yrs, out of RAF Kinloss in Scotland.on air cadets annual camp. I was on board for five hours, and was allowed to sit in the Right hand seat for half an hour. . .On closer examination of the throttle quad, it might have two engines, which would rule out the Shack. . .and the overhead panel looks a bit modernish too . . . ..My Shack flight was a night sortie in 1964 and my memory is,. . .er, where was I going with this. . .hello. . do I know you ?. . .

DC3/C47. The Sperry autopilot panel in the middle.

Nope. #630 has a person in it so not a drone.

Still on offer ... who will find it?

Note - it’s a still frame from a video of the flight I have so nobody can reverse image search it :-P

One off. No production plans. It was/is the design of an aero engineer - his fantasy.

Looks like the design of a committee Kasper........the same one that designed the gnu...............)

Later' date=' they put the bits back in the little plastic cup, gave it a really good shake this time.......and came up with this???[ATTACH=full']54633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]54633[/ATTACH]

But the snark was made at least in small numbers.