New F35C publicity video

Guest SrPilot

Commander Pieroni (in the video) is from my home city but I do not know him. He is a US Naval Academy grad. I heard indirectly that this week he is at Eglin AFB Florida with the F35C. Also there is my close friend's son, a USAF pilot, also from my home city. He flies an F16.

Wonder what they're doing? Probably having more fun than I am. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Go Air Force!

http://www.mynews4.com/news/story/Newest-Navy-F-35C-Strike-Fighter-Jets-at-NAS/3wocB0q85U-u3hdnS8ZUsw.cspx

• 2 weeks later...
Commander Pieroni (in the video) is from my home city but I do not know him. He is a US Naval Academy grad. I heard indirectly that this week he is at Eglin AFB Florida with the F35C. Also there is my close friend's son, a USAF pilot, also from my home city. He flies an F16.Wonder what they're doing? Probably having more fun than I am. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Go Air Force!

http://www.mynews4.com/news/story/Newest-Navy-F-35C-Strike-Fighter-Jets-at-NAS/3wocB0q85U-u3hdnS8ZUsw.cspx

Perhaps there is a bit of "recreational" flying involved here? 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Perhaps there is a bit of "recreational" flying involved here? 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Well, 80, I guess I always have thought flying on someone else's nickel (i.e., money) was "recreational" unless the flying was in combat. 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

• 4 months later...

Maybe Australia could spend all the that money that they are wasting on the F35 helping people who are older and the home less hospital waiting lists public transport schools and all the other things this country really needs. Because i don't think NZ will attack us any time soon!

Maybe Australia could spend all the that money that they are wasting on the F35 helping people who are older and the home less hospital waiting lists public transport schools and all the other things this country really needs. Because i don't think NZ will attack us any time soon!

Take the time to have a look at where budget money goes. As much as I think the F35 is a waste of money, putting it towards those things mentioned will achieve bugger all. Our welfare budget is already huge, and defence is bugger all in comparison. Funds spent wisely in all areas would be a better option, but I can't see that happening any time soon. Our money could do so much more than they achieve with it.

• Agree 2

Hmm, lead video doesn't exist for me but more important, our stupid politicians, past and present, have gotten us in a position where we cannot opt out of the purchase of this poor excuse for a fighter aircraft.

Perhaps we'd have been better of asking the Brits to up-grade the Harrier. At least that's war proven.

Yep. A few squadrons of S-35s and Grippens might be a better and cheaper alternative.

Why can Sweden- with less than half our population- manufacture world class cars, fighter planes etc. when we are told Australia is just too small?

• Agree 1

How do you think that would go down in the good old US of A that we were signing up to buy S-35's from Russia...mmmm... not to good I would say...I reckon we would get a great deal and a lot more bang for our $ when you look at the conversion rate with the Rubble and a far better plane...

David

• Agree 1

Guest SrPilot
If LNP wins, we can just keep racking up the debt, let someone else pay it off[ATTACH=full]41467[/ATTACH]

Uhh, f_t, want to swap? 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif

"The US Total National Debt currently stands at: $18,152,809,942,589" (and that doesn't count IOUs and other obligations, I suspect). 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif