Jump to content

aileron push rod bearing

Recommended Posts

can someone please tell me the bearing and thread or part that is used between the aileron bell crank and the aileron control horn, the aluminium tube the bearing screws into is ok just the bearings need replacing.



Link to post
Share on other sites



Most bearing / bolt retailers should stock them, just take the old one in.


They are right hand threads on both ends, and measures the total distance of the setup before you remove them.


Also don't mention that they are off a aircraft ;-)



  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like a Heim rod end to me. Have a look at the Aircraft Spruce catalogue, which is available on line. Under airframe parts it will show heim and a page of dimensions with part numbers.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...