Is This Good,Or What?

farri

Awesome for sure, it sheds new light on the whole "when is your plane stalled" discussion, those rolling harriers etc he was stalled for alot of the flight, but planes like that can hover at half throttle so it turns into a heap of fun... :)

Bet he can't fly a real aeroplane ...051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

And if he could his brain not to mention the rest of the anatomy would be completely fried after 2 seconds of that sort of stuff if in fact it was at all possible.compress.gif.fe2f1703f181408c4947cc1d378facee.gif

David I. A mate of mine was pretty much a long-time aeromodeller, as I was, but he was a bit more into it than me, and I took him up in the DH82 and let him fly it. and he virtuallly did it all first off. Would have had no trouble with training him in low hours.

The chap with the model in the vid. is simplifying it a little. he's just holding aileron and using elevator and rudder.. Not saying that is easy though when you have to reverse the senses when you are going away or coming back. There must be some easy way of getting your mind around that... When you're flying the real thing what's in the window moves the same way all the time when you apply the controls. Much easier. Nev

This guy is a master of learning multiple orientations,

At least fixed wing aircraft normally only fly forwards....

Now that's the kind of power to weight ratio we need! It's electric too..

• 2 weeks later...