Recreational Flying Headsets

Admin

I am about to order another 100 Recreational Flying Headsets:

Recreational_Flying_250_Headset.gif.064f7e587d319829ddcc5efe39aba171.gif

My questions are:

1. Is the Blue still the right colour for them...I thought Blue made them stand out against all other headsets making them unique

2. Should they be named something else like "Clear Prop"...currently they just have our logo and the web site name on the side of them in silver

3. Should the name/logo what ever it ends up being be silver or black or ???

Just thought I would ask for customer input.

Also note that the shop here on the site has 200 Wire Twisters on their way so their price will be heavily reduced when they arrive.

Also we are about to place an order for 250 E6Bs, all sizes of navigational rulers (600), plotters, protractors etc. Because we are having them specially manufactured for Recreational Flying they will take a couple of months to manufacture and arrive and when they do, again their prices will be heavily reduced...we are trying to pass on what ever savings we can make direct to you in the hope it helps recreational aviators.

Thanks Guys, it is just all about questioning the cosmetics and customer feedback is important...because I know how much you all like to walk down the Catwalk showing off the latest styles in aviation and what Pilots are wearing this season giggle.gif.9fbf2613564ad555277246f6add2d17e.gif

I've been a fan of david clark since the seventies. To the extent that I don't use the wizbang Bose headset I have because I prefered the DCs. Then I got your blue ones a couple of months back, Ian, and I prefer them to the DCs. So please, from my perspective, leave them as they are.

What would be the current price on a set of two Ian ?....................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

They are $129.95 each so a set of 2 standard ones is $259.90 - http://www.recreationalflying.com/pilot_supplies/recreational-flying-250-headset.html

The Helmet type are $99.95 each so 2 would be $199.90

113_im_with_stupid.gif.c7998083611453eb404ccd147fef8c5f.gif

I guess ones that have the little lug thingy for the headsets to clip on to...sorry for not being much help but I don't fly open cockpit where you need a helmet so I am not sure

Graeme - The Dave Clark syle ones fit, not the full bone dome the cheaper style with the skull cap inner section, there is some cloth tabs that hold the full head set in/on. The only problem is with some heads and the Dave Clark fitted there is very little pressure around the ears so a little constructive bending is needed. - No not the head the side supports of the head set.

Bob.

Ian, do you have a helmet that fits over these headsets?I fly in the open air and like to keep my brain in a bucket.

Graeme.

Graeme, your problem is a no brainer because Stratco sell a very good galvanised steel bucket which is lined with a removeable inflateable insert which gives a very comfortable fit over the head.

The handle is covered with a very soft rubber which makes a very good chin strap.

Needless to say this is a top of the range bucket so is quite expensive so if you are unable to afford one at this time, you can always add it to your 'Bucket List'

Alan........067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

• Like 2