Boy can I relate...

ayavner

What aircraft would you use for the logo?Alan.

What a silly Question! Could only be a Jabiru or you would not sell enough of them. Jabs are really Sky Lice, Everybody seems top get them especially the children amongst us. 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

• Like 2

...sidebar (78-80knots has changed his avatar again)

I think Narelle, with eighty knots in her hair, wasn't all that popular. I found another eighty knots which I will "hang onto" for a while....

.....meanwhile, the search for a good (accurate) 80 knots ASI picture continues. (The problem is that the Piper Cub I fly in doesn't get there for me to take a picture).

• Like 1

.....meanwhile, the search for a good (accurate) 80 knots ASI picture continues. (The problem is that the Piper Cub I fly in doesn't get there for me to take a picture).

You could just take the picture of the 10 knots ASI, 8 times

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

• Like 1

I think Narelle, with eighty knots in her hair, wasn't all that popular. I found another eighty knots which I will "hang onto" for a while.........meanwhile, the search for a good (accurate) 80 knots ASI picture continues. (The problem is that the Piper Cub I fly in doesn't get there for me to take a picture).

Nose down and power on, she'll make it...

What a silly Question! Could only be a Jabiru or you would not sell enough of them. Jabs are really Sky Lice, Everybody seems top get them especially the children amongst us. 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

You are right about selling more of them however they would need constant maintenance so they would always be in the wash then getting their problems ironed out.037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Alan.

• Like 2

Guest Howard Hughes
I think Narelle, with eighty knots in her hair, wasn't all that popular. I found another eighty knots which I will "hang onto" for a while.........meanwhile, the search for a good (accurate) 80 knots ASI picture continues. (The problem is that the Piper Cub I fly in doesn't get there for me to take a picture).

I'll see wht I can do! Are speed tapes OK?022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Many a true word spoken in jest eh Ross.Just looking at the time of the post, wasn't sure whether that was supposed to be your line, or mine:cheers:

I have seen written-"while there has been many a true word spoken in jest, they pale into insignificance with the amount of stupid words spoken in ernest"