Passed my GFPT today,

Sloper

Thanks Fella's, took me a little longer than l expected, but l feel comfortable in the aircraft now and hence safer.

Means also l can divert some funds back into the Cougar.

regards Bruce

Guest Bigfella

Well done Sloper, must be a great feeling!!

You said it took a longer than expected, out of interest how many hows from first solo to gfpt?

My first solo took a little longer than expected but like you say you feel just that little bit more comfortable.

Cheers,

Bigfella

l know its in my log book and its uptodate, but l try to ignore the hours and went when l and my instructor were very comfortable.

CFI was very pleased with my abilities.

Its too easy to convert hours into $$$$$$$$$$$ spent.

l AM going to complete my PPL theroy around christmas, but life happens.

regards Bruce

Should add that both my instructor and CFI are not fans of homebuilt aircraft and l understand that.

Already l have seen things in homebuilts l would not feel comfortable with, maybe some people should not build there own aircraft.

A couple of instructor's would be pleased to fly my Couger when its finished and my thoughts are to have as many CPL and testpilot coments before l finish the test period.

regards Bruce

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks Fella's, took me a little longer than l expected, but l feel comfortable in the aircraft now and hence safer.Means also l can divert some funds back into the Cougar.

regards Bruce

A BIG conratulations Bruce and it is good to see you now diverting funds back into your Cougar, HOWEVER, for the benefit of new people on this forum I think you should explain who your Cougar is. giggle.gif.9fbf2613564ad555277246f6add2d17e.gif

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...