CLOUD PLAY!

flyerme

he wont be long for this world if he keeps doing that.....the one in the rain I mean

I agree, apart from the risk of flying in that visability where is appears that his back door could close in.The terrain he was flying over, appears in the video to not look to good if he has a engine failure.

I say appears because we dont get to see the whole 360 degree visual view. Could be clear weather outside the camera's view. ( I doubt it though)

I agree, apart from the risk of flying in that visability where is appears that his back door could close in.The terrain he was flying over, appears in the video to not look to good if he has a engine failure.I say appears because we dont get to see the whole 360 degree visual view. Could be clear weather outside the camera's view. ( I doubt it though)

and he has a pax in the back filming,,crazy peeps out there...

When a flight like this turns into an 'incident with fatal consequences' the fun police will try to put restrictions on the 99% of the pilots who take safety seriously. This has the potential to give all recreational flying a bad name.

What's even more interesting is that someone is prepared to (a) be a passenger to such a crazy pilot; (b) film the journey; and, © load it up to youtube! They're bound to do this again in the near future because they got away with it now. If they die in the next attempt, will this be called "natural selection"?

When a flight like this turns into an 'incident with fatal consequences' the fun police will try to put restrictions on the 99% of the pilots who take safety seriously. This has the potential to give all recreational flying a bad name.

Exactly, they are not to know this isn't normal behaviour, which is why it is idiotic to publicise it.

• Like 1

They don't need to, it's on an Australian website without qualifiers and is an example of what appears to be the culture here. This is the sort of video which is sent to the Minister as an example that given a recent weather related crash, things need to be tightened up, and even though the crash might have been GA, thousands of RA members are exposed, particularly given the borderline insurance situation being published by RAA,