What did you get for Christmas?

CrayonBox

I reckon I have Christmas every day of the year when I fly. I've got a fantastic wife who loves to come flying with me and when she can't she just say's " fly safe & have a good trip love" .

What more can a man want.

Regards & best wishes to all

BPN

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon I have Christmas every day of the year when I fly. I've got a fantastic wife who loves to come flying with me and when she can't she just say's " fly safe & have a good trip love" .What more can a man want?

BPN

Not a lot! you're a very lucky man,kiss.gif.b85e4cbf93c012b498aab8fe7d5a5fe6.gif but you don't need the likes of us to tell you, what you'd already know.

I got a top-of-the-range migrane from being the only bloke amongst seven women who had'nt caught up with each other for years.067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif

Had to cancel trip to Melbourne to see daughter and grand kids late Christmas Eve as they all came down with a gastro virus.

Next year i'll have a plan 2.

• Like 1

I got a push bike, my wife's been hinting that I'm putting weight on lately, now I know she means it haha! . . . So knowing she doesn't like to share I got her a lawnmower 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

have a safe and prosperous new year guys and gals

Steve

• Like 1

ABC shop vouncher, some chockies, jocks and a beachtowel from Hawaii with scantily clad and artfully posed women on it.

Not bad!

By the by, Steve, if you get into the riding you'll find it addictive. I love my pushbikes, great way to get around.

- boingk

• Like 1

I had a girlfriend once that had one of them vibrating thingies, but it wasn't made by Ryobi....

Ryobie is "Industrial" strength though...isn't it?

(there goes this thread)

My wife loves her rider mower but she only uses it up here at the farm...I get the tractor and slasher....at home my dad lives with us he plays with 3 rider mowers and does the mowing on our 2.5 acre place.....3 rider mowers you ask????/....well anyone who mows that size block as much as he does knows you have to have a couple of them because you are always fixing one of them...most unreliable piece of machinery I own...and they are not crap ones either...the husqvana breaks something or does a bearing every 3 to 6 months.....been thinking of getting one of those zero turn mowers they work a lot faster than a std ride on

Mark

• Like 1

My wife loves her rider mower but she only uses it up here at the farm...I get the tractor and slasher....at home my dad lives with us he plays with 3 rider mowers and does the mowing on our 2.5 acre place.....3 rider mowers you ask????/....well anyone who mows that size block as much as he does knows you have to have a couple of them because you are always fixing one of them...most unreliable piece of machinery I own...and they are not crap ones either...the husqvana breaks something or does a bearing every 3 to 6 months.....been thinking of getting one of those zero turn mowers they work a lot faster than a std ride onMark

Ohhhh the price of owning property... augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

My wife loves her rider mower but she only uses it up here at the farm...I get the tractor and slasher....at home my dad lives with us he plays with 3 rider mowers and does the mowing on our 2.5 acre place.....3 rider mowers you ask????/....well anyone who mows that size block as much as he does knows you have to have a couple of them because you are always fixing one of them...most unreliable piece of machinery I own...and they are not crap ones either...the husqvana breaks something or does a bearing every 3 to 6 months.....been thinking of getting one of those zero turn mowers they work a lot faster than a std ride onMark

I know the feeling, I use a John Deere Zero turn mower at work. It cost $21 000. It only has two hundred hours on it now. Last shift, one of the front tyres split. They are the ones that dont have a tube or valve. Cant change the tyre have to get a new wheel with new tyre attached. $155. Then a week ago, the spring that tensions the mower deck belt. Failed due to fatigue cracking. Heap of SH*T.

By the by, Steve, if you get into the riding you'll find it addictive. I love my pushbikes, great way to get around.

- boingk

It's 12 ks from my place to the airfield boingk, and am looking forward to it.

My dad spends a lot of time repairing the mowers and he doesnt abuse them either. It has got so bad he got a 6 ton press the other day just so he could press out bearings from different parts of the mowers. Some of the parts you need to buy the whole part like the main spindle that drives the rotors from the belt. He has found the right bearings now and changes them out of their castings...beats buying a 200 dollar spindle every 6 months. This should be in the gripe thread 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

My dad spends a lot of time repairing the mowers and he doesnt abuse them either. It has got so bad he got a 6 ton press the other day just so he could press out bearings from different parts of the mowers. Some of the parts you need to buy the whole part like the main spindle that drives the rotors from the belt. He has found the right bearings now and changes them out of their castings...beats buying a 200 dollar spindle every 6 months. This should be in the gripe thread 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

Bet he paid for the press on the first job. There are even easier jobs that can be done with little skill that cost a lot to outsource. Car service these days can be done by a 6 year old. Change the oil and filter and replace/set plug gap, replace trans fluid, adjust belts, replace radiator fluid. For the savings of a $5 can of rust inhibitor many engines silently destroy themselves-see it all the time. Amazing, a car can be your first or second high investment yet the front lawn gets more care. Should be taught in high school in place of some of the useless rubbish subjects.

This is a Christmas thread - griping would make you a grinch 085_blah_blah.gif.5dd1f55e9e017c1ed039995789e61c55.gif