Airport Security... Fixed!

River

Perfect Airport Security Solution

Here’s the solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the Airports:

Have a booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your body. It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial.

Justice would be quick and swift.

This is so simple that it’s brilliant. I can see it now. You’re in the Airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion.

Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, “Attention Standby passengers. We now have a seat available on flight number 4665 ….Paging maintenance. Shop Vac needed in booth number 4.”

Sure sounds like a win-win to me! 094_busted.gif.ae638bd7cbc787b7b31a16c9b8b3a6b4.gif 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 6
  • Winner 3
  • Caution 2

Perfect Airport Security SolutionShortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, “Attention Standby passengers. We now have a seat available on flight number 4665 ….Paging maintenance. Shop Vac needed in booth number 4.”

It always come down to me. 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent idea, you should run for politics, you'd get the country sorted real quick with ideas like this.

Isn't that where Pauline Hanson went wrong, put up ideas so simple even she could understand them, but also so simple that they might just have worked so she had to be locked up so it couldn't happen.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Yes, silly me. They would rather have clowns that dumb down education so dim-wits can feel good about themselves. Or have idiots that open our doors to all sorts of mad losers from other countries jails.

Isn't that where Pauline Hanson went wrong, put up ideas so simple even she could understand them, but also so simple that they might just have worked so she had to be locked up so it couldn't happen.

Yep I agree Hank, Pauline isn't as dumb as the media made her out to be. She had the right idea, but she was crucified by the media and the other parties. The the Liberals took on some of her ideas.
  • Agree 1

Excellent idea, you should run for politics, you'd get the country sorted real quick with ideas like this.

No hope, 75% of the populace would want it, 20% would be on the fence and the Government would then do what the 5% minority voted for - as usual.

Pauline ... was crucified by the media and the other parties.

Yup, stuff like "print more money" is a factual and verifiable way to control inflation that a number of countries have done but look what the Press did to her making her seem like a simpleton when she said it (and only as an option).

Pauline Hanson, like her or not, agree with her or not, was a disgusting view of how this country is really run and by whom.