Approved overtime payment to Wayne Mathews.....

Guest Maj Millard

That would be good if that was the case, the question for me is how do you know what the truth is? As I understand it the board and the GM are not not at liberty to reveal their side of the story. If this is correct you may only have one side to the story and my guess is there may be another side to this story.Richard.

What would prevent the Board from informing the membership (i.e. those people who elected them to the board and who they supposedly represent) ? I would have thought that the Board has a responsibility and an obligation to keep the membership informed about matters such as this. I can understand a restriction being placed on the GM and other employees but there should be no such restriction on Board members

• Agree 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be good if that was the case, the question for me is how do you know what the truth is? As I understand it the board and the GM are not not at liberty to reveal their side of the story. If this is correct you may only have one side to the story and my guess is there may be another side to this story.Richard.

Teckair

As I have mentioned before use your eyes, ears and nogin be trusted you will get the answer.

Do not have an ego with a preconceived idea then you can think about it. A big ego will slow ones thinking.

Regards

Keith Page.

What would prevent the Board from informing the membership (i.e. those people who elected them to the board and who they supposedly represent) ? I would have thought that the Board has a responsibility and an obligation to keep the membership informed about matters such as this. I can understand a restriction being placed on the GM and other employees but there should be no such restriction on Board members

I forget the reasons but somebody on here will most likely know, is has been explained in the past, most likely legal reasons. I have been told things by a board member but think it is inappropriate to post them on a public forum.

Richard.

• Agree 1

TeckairAs I have mentioned before use your eyes, ears and nogin be trusted you will get the answer.

Do not have an ego with a preconceived idea then you can think about it. A big ego will slow ones thinking.

Regards

Keith Page.

Keith I am not sure what your reference to ego means? We all have to remember we can be wrong at times.

Richard.

Regards

Keith Page.

Sorry Keith but that sounds like some advice you should consider for yourself.

• Agree 1

Well Gents the ego bit will not fit me, however I work with great effort to be technically and clinically correct.

With my work I am noted for those two attributes technically/clinically and no one considers an ego cap for me.

I am asked regularly for advice for what I am known for, it will be given minus all the ego rot, I am trusted.

A little bit of advice read some of Dr. Edward De Bono's books, you will learn something.

Regards

Keith Page.

Well I wouldn't mind shouting lunch for Steve Bell, Adam Finn and Waye Matthews and hearing their side of the story. I'd even invite Lee Ungerman along for some variety. Anyone care to chip in for the lunch bill?

Perhaps invite Paul Middleton along to provide some balance?

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

OK Andy then what should happen to get Wayne's wages? Looks like you have an answer.

You look like you are in a negative zone trying to put people down so it is up to me to get things into a positive swing.

Regards

Keith Page

Well I wouldn't mind shouting lunch for Steve Bell, Adam Finn and Waye Matthews and hearing their side of the story. I'd even invite Lee Ungerman along for some variety. Anyone care to chip in for the lunch bill?Perhaps invite Paul Middleton along to provide some balance?

Good one Gandalph.

What a good idea. Just the three ex tech managers would be enough, wine and dine with both ears open plus the very little occasional question just for verification of some points, you will the full story and gathered without a great ego.

Regards

Keith Page.

Well I wouldn't mind shouting lunch for Steve Bell, Adam Finn and Waye Matthews and hearing their side of the story. [/quote

We seem to be hearing Wayne's side of the story from Keith.

Anyone care to chip in for the lunch bill?

NO.

Perhaps invite Paul Middleton along to provide some balance?

Really?

Good one Gandalph.What a good idea. Just the three ex tech managers would be enough, wine and dine with both ears open plus the very little occasional question just for verification of some points, you will the full story and gathered without a great ego.

Regards

Keith Page.

What a logical thought; I wonder why some of the members who have lost tens of thousands of hard earned dollars haven't thought of that.

• Haha 1

Well I wouldn't mind shouting lunch for Steve Bell, Adam Finn and Waye Matthews and hearing their side of the story. I'd even invite Lee Ungerman along for some variety. Anyone care to chip in for the lunch bill?Perhaps invite Paul Middleton along to provide some balance?

You might consider adding Sue Perakovic to the invitees. Oh, and our multi-life ex, ex President Runciman.

• Caution 1

You might consider adding Sue Perakovic to the invitees. Oh, and our multi-life ex, ex President Runciman.

Sounds like you are convening an EGM 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif - and you know how much they cost! 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

• Haha 2