Is it a pre requisite that when we read others posts we look for whats wrong so we feel smart

DrZoos

FT has 996 likes against your 532 Eighty.

You cannot tailor an internet forum to conform to your own view of the world - it's a free flowing genuine forum in the real sense.

Dr Zoos, you can even spend hours sourcing 100% accurate information and still be shot down in flames by poster after poster - that's forum life.

• Agree 3

And sometimes .... just sometimes .... you see a little spark of hope in our buddy FT's posts. So lurking in there somewhere is a genuine bloke, just not always that easy to find. I'd like to meet him one day and share a beer of coffee, buggered if I'd now how to find him though. LOL

..... you can even spend hours sourcing 100% accurate information and still be shot down in flames by poster after poster - that's forum life.

Yep, you would know about that Tubzy ... checked how many bullet holes in your tee shirt lately .... ROFLMAO.

I remember coming out of hostile business meeting many years ago in Brisbane, my associate and I sat in the car licking our wounds and he suddenly ripped his jacket off and pulled his tie aside and looked at me saying " sh!t ... have you checked how many bullet holes you have got ...."

I lost it, and cracked up, it was a very funny way to ease the pain of a bad meeting. I still remember the place and time in detail to this day, more so from his very funny comment.

• Like 1