Tomo has moved south...

Tomo

I have moved south... and also for those that haven't heard yet, I'm an engaged man to a lovely lady! Who lives in Bowral, so I'm a bit closer now for wedding plans etc..

Got a job in Bomaderry, and got a place to stay in at Greenwell Point, on the water, so if you have a sail boat you can come and visit me. Will now be flying out of Jaspers Brush with Motz and Co.

Hope to catch up a with a few of you southerners now... 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

1237807_3566825626083_612444322_n.jpg

• Like 7
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 1

Congrats on the engagement, move, job, being near Motz.....especially the last bit. I'd get engaged to move close to Motz too 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Seriously, congrats young fella. Hope it all goes really well for you both.

Guest Maj Millard

Good on you Tomo, hope you enjoy the flying down that way mate......new horizons are always fun....I bet you miss your Mums cooking though.!!.......Cheers. Maj......012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Congratulations Tomo! I'm very happy for you mate.

Jaspers is a nice spot, just don't fly too low over the whingy neighbours.

Don't forget to check out the pie shop in Bowral, but you've probably already done that.

Kind Regards

Planey.

You can all relax, we will corru-look after him here. He will be a coasty before he knows it. 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

Good on ya. Oh, what's that in the background of the picture? Looks like a container sinking.

It is, it was orginally about 200m away, next to the hangar & clubhouse, until it was relocated to a drain channel in the floods the other month back.

congratulations Tom.

Bowal Brrr. I spent some time at Moss Vale, Berrima and Bundanoon 50 years ago and boy, was it cold.

Visited there a year or so ago in jan and it was so cold camping that I went to the Thai restaurant in Moss Vale as it was warm in there. They apologised for the slow service as they were short of staff, but I was still out on the street too soon. The food was excellent.

Welcome to the area Tomo!

Feel free to drop in to see us sometime at Goulburn. There's always a few happy aviators coming and going, eating Teraya's bikkies and drinking her tea in the Goulburn Aviation "observation lounge".

She also puts on a BBQ first Saturday of every month about midday - all are welcome!

• Like 1