Anyone know?

Maybe including the word "opinion" in my post was a mistake, so I'll try again;

What's the wreck worth please? i.e. How much money should exchange hands for that pile of twisted mess?

This is the one I contacted the seller about. He's pretty much stripped it out himself - engine, avionics etc all stripped, all for sale. Not sure if he's selling the airframe but it's pretty much scrap, he's taken everything worth selling off it.

He wanted $9k for the motor (912ULS with 1500 hours on it, 500 to go TBO) but will probably move a little on that. I was bloody tempted just before Xmas but it's a while before I'll be needing a motor.

• Winner 1

Wreck has been sold.

Not sure if he's selling the airframe but it's pretty much scrap,

Mainly what I wanted, still trying to find out where the damaged bits are but I would have taken the lot.

Wreck has been sold.

Mainly what I wanted, still trying to find out where the damaged bits are but I would have taken the lot.

Yeah I wanted to do that too - I think you and I had a conversation about this matter a couple months ago!

Yeah I wanted to do that too - I think you and I had a conversation about this matter a couple months ago!

That was Pamela Anderson.

Just got a reply; "Hi Bex, sorry, what I didnt sell went to the scrap yard"

• Haha 1

I flew it a lot when it was at YRED, feels like a part of me died. It got run into a ditch then and had a new wing and nosewheel. Hard life being a training airplane.