Can't read RF website text. . .gone tiny ?

Phil Perry

Hi Ian,. . .I've got a problem viewing the RF sirte, it appears that something may have gone wrong at my end, everything is tiny, and I don't seem to be able to resolve the problem by adjusting screen resolution, all other websites are normal view., . . .? Won't be able to see your response to this unless it's via my email. . .unreadable ! ! ! Can't find any indication of malware or virus intrusion,. . . view was fine last evening. . .weird ?

Working on the prob fro this end.

Kind regards,

Phil P.

you can adjust the font size in a browser with control and + or - (command in the case of macs). Sometimes i have accidentally hit one of these combos whilst typing something else..

you can adjust the font size in a browser with control and + or - (command in the case of macs). Sometimes i have accidentally hit one of these combos whilst typing something else..

... control = 'Ctrl' key down of course - also hold it down while using the mouse scroll roller.

• Agree 1

Thank you all from the Heart of my bottom guys. . . . I've already thanked the wonderful people who started a PM conversation with advice,. . .but couldn't read thos either ! ! !,. . .I'v removed the virus / malware - reformatted the system and reset everything.

All OK now.

Thankx again people. . .

Phil