We are SPEECHLESS,

Government is CLUELESS,

And our MPs WORTHLESS !

I'm scared – Shitless

…and

This is "Priceless".

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

I find it amusing that almost every yoghurt on the shelf is labelled "fat free". Then you look at the ingredients and it's 15% sugar.

By the way most of the things on that list happened well before 2015!

Agreed. Food is not fatless. Notice how food companies choose to say 98% fat free & not 2% fat to try & psychologically condition people.

Guest Andys@coffs

Tub of Butter 0% fat free.........the benefits of the old double negative

Perhaps at the inside bottom of the tub could be printed "If you can read this pretty much 100% fat free"

Guest john

The expression "FREE" can easily be misinterpreted. For example there is a Landscaping Contractor in our area that continually advertises "TRUCK LOADS OF GARDEN SOIL, NUT GRASS FREE". Once the garden soil is delivered & you spread it around, there is any amount of NUT GRASS in the soil, however as the advertisement says, the NUT Grass is free, meaning you havn't paid for the NUT GRASS only the quantity of soil & the NUT GRASS in the soil has been supplied free of charge.031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

The expression "FREE" can easily be misinterpreted. For example there is a Landscaping Contractor in our area that continually advertises "TRUCK LOADS OF GARDEN SOIL, NUT GRASS FREE". Once the garden soil is delivered & you spread it around, there is any amount of NUT GRASS in the soil, however as the advertisement says, the NUT Grass is free, meaning you havn't paid for the NUT GRASS only the quantity of soil & the NUT GRASS in the soil has been supplied free of charge.031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

I hope he doesnt stay in business for too long.

I do recall an old timer telling me about a concert once put on in the Kimberley advertised as "alcohol free" and to their surprise the people who turned up for the free alcohol was astounding

• Haha 2

Took the car into a garage to get it fixed once and he said it will be fixed tomorrow. I politely pointed to the sign that said "Cars repaired, no waiting." He said that's correct, I will have to leave.

I do recall an old timer telling me about a concert once put on in the Kimberley advertised as "alcohol free" and to their surprise the people who turned up for the free alcohol was astounding

hyphens matter

hyphens matter

They do?

Well then, off to Facebook to start a campaign to save them and complain about some politician and corporation that is killing them - without any substance or facts at all and get a million 'Likes' within 3 days, this is 2015 after all!

It's not 2015 for all of us... i don't have the Face Book

I've been using it for about a month, it serves a purpose but it's like looking for a 20 cent piece on a beach - wherein the 20 cent piece is intelligence, the sand is all the World saving morons.

• Agree 1

I don't know what face book is, but I bought an i pad and can't work out what the backside camera is for. Who in the world would want a photo of my backside?

• Haha 1

I don't know what face book is, but I bought an i pad and can't work out what the backside camera is for. Who in the world would want a photo of my backside?

There's a boutique group out there for everything.