Forum saturation - apologies folks.

May I apologise to everyone today, . . .I recovered a pilot friend with a serious problem, and he gave me two bottles of champagne,. . .now,. . .being semi retired, and not having a lot to do,. . .I admit to having imbibed some of this product. ( be honest you fat git, you've imbibed the lot. . .)

I've had a great evening, had a lot of people wish me a happy birthday, but some of the forum users who don;t post that often must be wondering,. . .what the Bloody 'ell is goin on,. . .I've been on several threads, and I would like to apologise for over- use of the forum today.

Thanks for all your kind words and comments. . . .I'm going to regret this lot by sunup. . .

Bedtime.

Thank you, and apologies again for the forum saturation with idiotic musings.

Phil the old fart.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Informative 1

Forums are made of all sorts of characters Phil, people have the option of an ignore function if someone is unpalatable to them.

I enjoy your posting and always read and appreciate you taking time to post your jokes.

And Happy Birthday you old fart!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

May I apologise to everyone today, . . .I recovered a pilot friend with a serious problem, and he gave me two bottles of champagne,. . .now,. . .being semi retired, and not having a lot to do,. . .I admit to having imbibed some of this product. ( be honest you fat git, you've imbibed the lot. . .)I've had a great evening, had a lot of people wish me a happy birthday, but some of the forum users who don;t post that often must be wondering,. . .what the Bloody 'ell is goin on,. . .I've been on several threads, and I would like to apologise for over- use of the forum today.

Thanks for all your kind words and comments. . . .I'm going to regret this lot by sunup. . .

Bedtime.

Thank you, and apologies again for the forum saturation with idiotic musings.

Phil the old fart.

Hi Phil,

What's the point in getting old if you can't bore people from time to time??

I always enjoy reading your posts from Blighty, especially having originated from there myself.

Now it must be time for my nap......

Tootle Pip,

Neil

• Like 1

.... .- .--. .--. -.-- -... .. .-. - .... -.. .- -.-- .--. .... .. .-..

Well that's very nice of you young Sir!. . . . I had a bit of a problem though,. . .next time we do this could you please type a little more slowly please,. . as due to my advancing years, I can't read fast.

Cheers.

Phil ( ..--- ...-- --- -- )

• Haha 2

-... .-.. --- --- -.. -.-- .... . .-.. .-.. .--. .... .. .-.. --..-- -.-- --- ..- -. . . -.. - --- -.-. .... . -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. -- --- .-. ... .

For pity's sake mate,. . .I just got back from the "Flyer's Arms " curry night at the airfield. . . . . I hope you typed that SLOWLY . . .or I'll have to assume that you are taking the Wi$$ out of an old bloke. . . .

Can't you just connect to me on DSTAR and send it SONICALLY on the 40 metre band ? ? ? . . .I used to get to sleep at night listening to the shipping on 500 Khz. . . . . . But NOT too fast now. . . I'm struggling at more than 35 wpm in me old age. . . .

Callsign G4 OHK ( Old Hairy Kangaroo ) Echolink will do as well,. . . . locator, IO92 AR. and I'm in the UK callbook.

.... . .----. ... .... .- ...- .. -. --. .- .-.. .- ..-. ..-.

You can "Samuel" all you like tonite mate,. . . .after a bottle of very good sparkling chardonnay I'm not going to try reading it until 1) I get my new ( FREE) glasses tomorrow,. . . .and 2) I can be bothered.

Hope it isn't the lottery numbers. . . .!

No offence intended . . .

Phil

• Caution 1