My US mate Christy flying her 2 axis WEEDHOPPER

winsor68

Bloody awesome clip I reckon... I love these simple machines. Christy and her boyfriend Chris whom I know only through Facebook seem to have a life of constant aviation adventure....they both own Weedhoppers.

• Like 7

Bloody awesome clip I reckon... I love these simple machines. Christy and her boyfriend Chris whom I know only through Facebook seem to have a life of constant aviation adventure....they both own Weedhoppers.

Yep....that's magic!!!

Fascinated by the amount of control movement.

• Like 1

1st is "Long Way There". Little River Band2nd is "learning to Fly". Pink Floyd

3rd is "Stairway to Heaven" Led Zeppelin

Yep...

Christy Nicole McCormick 1st song was by Little River Band called "long way there". 2nd was "learning to fly" by pink floyd. 3rd song from led Zeppelin "stairway to heaven.

Bloody awesome clip I reckon... I love these simple machines. Christy and her boyfriend Chris whom I know only through Facebook seem to have a life of constant aviation adventure....they both own Weedhoppers

Don, Thanks very much for that, very enjoyable! I flew an Eiper QuickSilver MX, many years ago! Fairly similar type of aircraft, I`d say...Thanks also for the link to Christy, I`ve already sent a friend request.

Frank.

• Like 1