Deep Thinking. . .

Phil Perry

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My Wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked . . . 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is MORE painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a bloke say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

>

• Haha 1
  • Winner 4

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My Wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked . . . 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is MORE painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a bloke say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

>

And this is how us men easily get in trouble and put into the dog house!!

• Like 1

And this is how us men easily get in trouble and put into the dog house!!

I have to agree with that, I forgot Valentines day so it is very cold out here in the dog house, maybe you can pickup a slab and join me for a few beers in the dog house Phil?

I have to agree with that, I forgot Valentines day so it is very cold out here in the dog house, maybe you can pickup a slab and join me for a few beers in the dog house Phil?

Nowt would please me more Rob. . . .but I doubt if I could manage a half slab nowadays mate,. . . . tend to sup smallish quantitiies of dry sparkling wine and home made cider !

I FORGOT Valentine's Day too. . . . . until 2330 yesterday, and all the service station shop had left was a rose with a broken stem and a pack of charcoal briquettes. . . ( At least you still have a dog. . . )