Cheaper Bose A20 Headsets

shags_j

Hi All,

If anyone is sitting on a tonne of Qantas frequent flyer points and have nothing to do with them, you can convert them for Bose products including the A20. I have 200,000 points which I think gets me a headset for free, or near enough.

Just an FYI if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Shags

• Like 1

Generally speaking points for flights at busy times and seat upgrades is a far better way of spending them. My wife once spent my points on a macbook...bad mistake

The wife or the MacBook?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I have bought a GoPro, Bose QC15's, and a few other doodads with my QF points, but for me, upgrades are much more enjoyable most of the time. For 200,000 points, that is a lot of upgrades! Besides, I just bought a new set of AKG AV100's!

Hi All,If anyone is sitting on a tonne of Qantas frequent flyer points and have nothing to do with them, you can convert them for Bose products including the A20. I have 200,000 points which I think gets me a headset for free, or near enough.

Cheers,

Shags

Shags

Where do I go to see the options?

I need to further update my post on the Bose A20 - i jinxed myself saying no problems...went flying since then and noticed my ear pieces are beginning to degrade... no huge deal, I will replace them at some future date, but thought I had better clarify this point. Apart from that brilliant headset as you'd expect from Bose.

Hi All,If anyone is sitting on a tonne of Qantas frequent flyer points and have nothing to do with them, you can convert them for Bose products including the A20. I have 200,000 points which I think gets me a headset for free, or near enough.

Cheers,

Shags

Hi all

There are two Bose advertised one for a bit over 200,000 points and one for a bit less than this.

The add doesn't differentiate between GA and chopper plugs and the * tells you that the Bluetooth Comms is only available in some variants.

Anyone know hoe I can find out what they are actually offering, please?

Kaz

• Like 1

Hi allThere are two Bose advertised one for a bit over 200,000 points and one for a bit less than this.

The add doesn't differentiate between GA and chopper plugs and the * tells you that the Bluetooth Comms is only available in some variants.

Kaz

Kas

My problem as well. It doesn't clearly explain especially with the * and I can't see where to ask a question.

Sounds OK but one may not get what you think you are getting.

Definitely would want the Bluetooth. I have a Lightspeed Zulu which is pretty good but my friend's Bose sets seem a little nicer again.

Our NDB is still operating (kept for training by ASA) and has an AWIS service but I don't have an ADF and it's very handy being able to phone it up for weather details instead...as well,as chatting to mates and making sure there is ice in the fridge for the G&T at the club.

It's tempting

Kaz

Hi allThere are two Bose advertised one for a bit over 200,000 points and one for a bit less than this.

Kaz

If you click on the picture of the more expensive it will show a description "Bose® A20 Bluetooth Aviation Headset (324843-3020)" for about 206k points. The other is without Bluetooth. Blue tooth is good for when your wife rings to tell you that the police have been around or the CFI rings to tell you that viz is down to 10metres and the sudden thunderstorm has flooded the strip and you shouldn't bother coming home. The Bose A20 c/w Bluetooth is very good. The Qantas offer values points at about $7.50/1000 points.

Well that sucks. I believe it's about $300 for the bluetooth adaptor which makes all of this offer seem really ****.

For 206,000 Q points will get you a Bluetooth A20. Street

purchase price $1,395.00. I'm not sure why you would need a Bluetooth adapter