RAA Classifieds

It appears as though RAA may have realised that they pissed some people of by taking away our classifieds from the website. It has been reinstated.

Maybe they will give us back our free magazine as well. LOL

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

It appears as though RAA may have realised that they pissed some people of by taking away our classifieds from the website. It has been reinstated.Maybe they will give us back our free magazine as well. LOL

Not as silly as it seems I haven't bothered reading it since it became optional at a cost to our membership and put on line.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

It appears as though RAA may have realised that they pissed some people of by taking away our classifieds from the website. It has been reinstated.Maybe they will give us back our free magazine as well. LOL

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif ... and that's only because I couldn't find a "Flying Pigs" smilie!

• Haha 1

It's interesting how a bit of competition from a possible competitor makes them think they need to do something the members want. Now might be the time to wind in the thumb screws for other things the members want.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Could be the current contract was coming to an end and the commercial company wasn't getting value for money. $33 a month seems steep, pretty sure my carsales ad was a one off payment until sold but I guess the cost of printing the magazines needs to be made somewhere