"Grüss Gott" from Munich, Germany

dmkoe

Hi Forum,

i am Jochen, 56 years old. A long time ago i have built an Kiebitz plane with 2stroke Rotax 462. Last few years ago i made my toubles again with a FK 12 Comet.

And this year I want start to build a Savannah when my wife gives the permission. . .

kind regards

Jochen

• Like 2

Hi Forum,i am Jochen, 56 years old. A long time ago i have built an Kiebitz plane with 2stroke Rotax 462. Last few years ago i made my toubles again with a FK 12 Comet.

And this year I want start to build a Savannah when my wife gives the permission. . .

kind regards

Jochen

Hi Jochen,

Welcome! I am sure a few nice dinners out will work! My wife even let me put the cars out on the driveway so I could build in our garage 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Good luck!

Neil

Hi Forum,i am Jochen, 56 years old. A long time ago i have built an Kiebitz plane with 2stroke Rotax 462. Last few years ago i made my toubles again with a FK 12 Comet.And this year I want start to build a Savannah when my wife gives the permission. . .kind regards Jochen

Hello Jochen, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif......Is this one like the Kiebitz you built?

Frank.

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice greetings!

Frank, Yes, there is such a Kiebitz. By the time I built mine, the weight was still maximum 150Kg. Mine had 162 kg. Approximately 430 plans have been sold to date. In europe, about 310 aircraft are flying at this time.

kind regards

• Like 2

Jochen, Was your FK12 Comet, like this one?220px-FKLightplanesComet.jpg

Kind Regards,

Frank.

Yes this is my plane. But the picture shows a newer S2-Version. My Fk 12 is the S1-Version. One of the first Kits, I have Buildnumber 003.

Kind regards

And this year I want start to build a Savannah when my wife gives the permission. kind regardsJochen

Thank you Jochen! All the very best with your Savannah build! ( When your wife gives the permission...022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif )

Kind Regards,

Frank.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif