Who's in Goolwa?

bexrbetter

I will be in Goolwa for a few days soon, time table not clear, anyone here there?

I’m guessing Goolwa people Bex lol

I’ll be passing through Adelaide tomorrow on my way back home to Mexico (Victoria)

One day I might have the pleasure of meeting you

Hi Bex,

I’m heading O/S on tomorrow (Friday) evening. If you are transiting Adelaide Friday, we could possibly catch up. I’ll pm you my mobile number in case you’re available.

Cheers,

Dave

I’m guessing Goolwa people Bex lolI’ll be passing through Adelaide tomorrow on my way back home to Mexico (Victoria)

One day I might have the pleasure of meeting you

I believe there was a member or 2 with craft at Goolwa.

Not sure about the pleasure bit! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Hi Bex,I’m heading O/S on tomorrow (Friday) evening. If you are transiting Adelaide Friday, we could possibly catch up. I’ll pm you my mobile number in case you’re available.

Cheers,

Dave

Can't do Dave sorry, tight for time tomorrow as I will be in and out quickly to pick up Dad and drive over to Mornington for Mum's memorial. Will have free time when back to Goolwa next week for a few days, or whatever it takes otherwise to keep an eye on Dad. Will be driving back via Yarrawonga area, and hopefully drop in on Tim (Flyerme) at Sherlock International Airport.

• Like 1

Let me know when you'r free and I'll travel down to meet up again. Failing that, you could drop in to my place and check out my Thruster on your way to the airport (Adelaide) ....assuming you're going back to China of course.

and check out my Thruster

Check out a Bloke's thruster?037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

I'll let you know, winging it at the moment, but should be back in Goolwa for a few days at least next week.

Yarrawonga close to me could do a catch up neil

Might drop in for a cuppa thanks Neil, about the right timing for one driving from Mornington, let you know. Not 100% we are going that way yet, have Relos up at Corowa and Dad is considering moving to the area now, Goolwa will be too isolated for him.

• Haha 1