To every recreational aviator

Admin

Hi to all Recreational Aviators and members of Recreational Flying (.com). Corrine, Caitlin, Lachlan and myself would like to wish every single one of you a fantastic Christmas and very happy New Year. We hope you stay safe and spend time relaxing and enjoying the company of family and friends.

I would like to also take this opportunity to say thanks to you all for your posts and support of this fantastic resource Recreational Flying (.com), you have made it the incredible success that it is and your help to each other is what this resource is all about.

Also I would like to express my sincerest thanks to the site Moderators who have helped to keep the site a most enjoyable experience for all...thank you.

I hope to read all about your interesting flying adventures over this holiday break and please...stay safe!

• Like 13
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2

Thanks Ian.

I might have a frustrating 'China day' and it's great to get on here and have a bit of fun or a jibe in a most Australian way.

Where other forums and mediums are being eroded away with current social politically correct issue'ism, it's great that often you mostly trust us to set our own standards, thank you for that and Merry Xmas.

• Like 4
  • Agree 7

Thanks Ian and Merry Xmas to you and your family and hope 2018 is a good one for you.

Any many thanks for this great site Ian and to the Moderators for their effort to allowing us to share our passion in a common interest and having fun along the way.

Cheers Guy 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Agree 1
  • More 2

Thank you Ian, Corinne and the Family. All of you contribute in your own way (however indirectly)) to this site. We mostly appreciate that this site gives us a voice.

Merry silly season to you all.

Thank you!

• Like 2

There is one song that I just get emotional about at this time every year and if it is done properly it is just so all absorbing...The Little Drummer Boy. Many people just sing it and then it just becomes a song but those that really put every emotion into it, it becomes a masterpiece. The versions that I love listening to are the ones done by

There is one song that I just get emotional about at this time every year and if it is done properly it is just so all absorbing...The Little Drummer Boy. Many people just sing it and then it just becomes a song but those that really put every emotion into it, it becomes a masterpiece. The versions that I love listening to are the ones done by

Thank you Ian; that brought a smile.

Thanks Ian! It's a little late to wish you and your family a merry Xmas, but I hope you had a good one. But here's wishing you and your family a happy new year:cheers:.

Fly safe, and keep up the great work with this site.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

• Agree 1