Pilot lands plane on busy street in Huntington Beach

It will be interesting to know what she was doing so low over a town/city that she couldn't get to the outskirts a a possible field in which to land. Sure, she might have been taking off and was totally legal in her flight path. Bloody good job to miss wires more than cars.

My wife saw your post and suggested she wasn't lucky, just obviously competent. You didn't read Tillmanr above.

Nothing to do with sexism, I'd suggest that it was just a simple observation. Bah humbug to all this PC crap.

It will be interesting to know what she was doing so low over a town/city that she couldn't get to the outskirts a a possible field in which to land. Sure, she might have been taking off and was totally legal in her flight path. Bloody good job to miss wires more than cars.

After spending some time in the US recently In some parts i dont think that you are ever high enough to make it clear of the town. 

If you have a look on Google Maps of the location, she didn't have many options - airfield is surrounded by suburbia and tiger country. Only other option was the beach but she probably wouldn't have made it.

To top it all off, have a look at the street view and where she put it down. Managed to get it stopped in about 240m before a T-intersection

Great flying!