Sydney-siders Steak, Beer and Get Together

old man emu

Since our beloved webmaster, Ian, is currently working in Sydney, why don't those of us in the Sydney Metropolitan Area meet up one evening in town for a steak, a beer, and a yarn?

Ian says that on Tuesday nights the steaks cost $15 at The Great Southern Hotel 717 George St, Sydney. That is the Central Station end of George Street, just 5 minutes from the station. (Don't forget that Ian doesn't have wheels, and a bad record with Jetstar). There's parking at Wilson Parking - 187 Thomas St Haymarket $9.00 after 5:00pm and 5 minutes around the block to the Great Southern.

Who's up for it on Tuesday 31 July, 6.30 for 7.00 ?

OME

• Like 1

I am there every Tuesday evening for the steak dinner, it is a great feed and very cheap with the Tuesday night special so I am definitely in. Would be great to catch up with some forumites

I've had the Invite from Phil,

Just a problem with Pleasing all the rel'oes. & such a lot, I might have to quarter myself, to be at more then one place at a time. LoL

Last message on this PC as on the move today, heading north, with over a thousand nephews & nieces, They joke about checking friends to see if they are related. It was a big family when I left in 1968,

Now its HUGE.LoL

spacesailor

Going by the responses, this idea is a damp squib. Maybe if I say that I won't go, others will be look at the chance to gather for a chat in a better light.

OME

• Haha 1