Asbestos exposure

...It is a specific mix of Vitamin B, 1 part each of B1, B2 , B6 and 2 parts B12...

Wot took u so long Bex? That’s pretty much Vegemite. The reason it’s the staple hangover cure: it’s made from the leftovers of brewing beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a demonstrable preventative for prostate cancer. Ejaculate more than 21 times a month, every month, and the risk is decreased by 30%.

I don’t think Biggles had a prostate problem, he was ejaculating all the time.

'”It's von Stalhein again!” ejaculated Biggles with a snarl.

• Haha 3

The B vitamins are still being discovered. Don't eat overprocessed food. Cancer loves sugar and alcohol. Look after your immune system. Only use broad spectrum antibiotics if you absolutely have to, and restore your intestinal flora afterwards.. Nev .

• Agree 2

Wot took u so long Bex? That’s pretty much Vegemite. The reason it’s the staple hangover cure: it’s made from the leftovers of brewing beer.

Problem is the brand you buy here, Legimite, is made from cat livers.

I have become a soy sauce connoisseur since living here, the amount of flavours is mind blowing and I have a couple of favorites, one actually having a hint of a Vegemite type flavour, so no wonder i like it. This is it .... you can impress the Chinese staff by asking what sounds like "war shir ben dan"

soy.jpg.16d67ba7f28268880112ee9efac7d822.jpg

Get yourselves down to a Chinese Grocery and start trying different soy sauces,

Soy sauce - Wikipedia

And while you're there, get some numbing pepper oil, and some Sichuan Red Chile, add a few drops of both or more as you get used to it to anything you fry. This is just a sample brand, brand doesn't matter ..

470287732_pepperoil.jpg.5f1f6cdeb3e14d207e6b8e61e151bc6e.jpg

For a sauce mix equal parts soy sauce, black vinegar, a few drops of the pepper oil and a few drops of chile sauce.

Sichuan Chile sauce can be bought in a jar pre made, if you can only buy the coarse powder, fill up a small steel tin or steel cup about 2/3rds, bring 1/2 cup of cooking oil to near boiling and pour it over the chile powder until covered. It boils up, but not over in the cup. There is of course some danger in that process, please be careful. Can use as soon as it's cooled.

And after the break, we are joined by Peter Russel Clarke ....

• Like 1

phytoestrogens: that's what shrunk your prostate mate:roflmao:

Yeah, but I have great boobs!

I drink soybean milk daily actually, I know people are screwing their faces up at that, but fresh from raw beans through the machine is different to what you guys drink. That packaged stuff from the shops is horrid.

I just wanted to note that my soy sauce and soy milk consumption is -post years what I wrote above when milk and Pepsi was my daily consumption. Raw beans in the top, fill the water up, and 22 minutes later steaming hot soy milk ...

soy.jpg.d88ff82214243985c585502f5bbd0aa7.jpg

Note the no doubt 'fresh out of University' moron'ed design handle sticking straight out.

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

Note the no doubt 'fresh out of University' moron'ed design handle sticking straight out.

..and while I'm on the subject of fresh out of University Moron product designers, I bought this little handheld fan rechargable via USB port the other day, and noted it has an indicator light on the side when it's turned on, you know, because it's so hard to tell when a fan's working with all the wind noise and the rush of air into your face, the picture doesn't show how bright it is ....

fan.jpg.1b5d3801f6e8ee6206c2059ff1bfbc20.jpg

.. it was a bit hot last night, so I turned it on, and the whole room lit up ... how can they design such a great little product with the tech inside and yet be so brainless at the same time, sigh.

You

..and while I'm on the subject of fresh out of University Moron product designers, I bought this little handheld fan rechargable via USB port the other day, and noted it has an indicator light on the side when it's turned on, you know, because it's so hard to tell when a fan's working with all the wind noise and the rush of air into your face.

You bought the drone flash light by mistake 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Those Chinese instructions get me everytime.

..and while I'm on the subject of fresh out of University Moron product designers, I bought this little handheld fan rechargable via USB port the other day, and noted it has an indicator light on the side when it's turned on, you know, because it's so hard to tell when a fan's working with all the wind noise and the rush of air into your face, the picture doesn't show how bright it is ....[ATTACH=full]61511[/ATTACH]

.. it was a bit hot last night, so I turned it on, and the whole room lit up ... how can they design such a great little product with the tech inside and yet be so brainless at the same time, sigh.

I’m getting a bit cheesed off with these little “on” lights in everything.

Wifey and I both have an iPad and an iPhone. Both do on call work so have to have them both on at bedside. iPads for reading before bed etc.

put them all on charge and there seems to be lights on everything. The chargers, I bought a new charging cable the other day. Yep it too has a light built into the plug so you can stay awake all night and see that it’s still on. room is as bright as day. Blue lights seem to be the in colour and it’s the worst for making it light.

• Agree 2