QANTAS goes retro

red750

Geoffrey Thomas, aviation writer for the West Australian, reports that:

"Qantas is going back to the future with its next 737 to be delivered from Boeing.

For the first time in Qantas' 94 year history, the airline will introduce a "retro" livery on one of its new Boeing 737s as a flying tribute to 70 years of its iconic kangaroo logo.

However Qantas is tight lipped as to which of five different colour schemes the plane will be painted in."

Read more here: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25209143/qantas-goes-retro-with-new-737/

Guest Howard Hughes
What, ask John Newcombe to come back and work for them again?Geez those Bloke's outfits look gay.

Wait, what??

Bewdy Newc!

Last time I flew Quantas Link we had a all bloke crew, two cabin crew, one gay and one fishing pig hunting plumber, like chalk and cheese.

My last Qantas flight had 4 in our section, 3 very 'mature' stewardesses and one happy chappy.

I don't know what was going on but the 3 ladies weren't happy, the PMT was strong Luke, and was a concern when they went up and down the isle with all the cement on their faces, must have kept the weight and balance guy busy. Gay or not, the bloke was great, fantastic service from him.

MattAll the nicest blokes are gay....

Dammit!

Kaz

I am not! (mind you, I've never accepted the mis-appropriation of the word) cheers Riley

Did he show you his butt crack?

We must both be bad Howard, because that was the first thing I thought of as well. Where would you find a plumber without a crack ... Oh and BTW, Dazz is a plumber and he just had a crack at Rankamateur ...ROFLMAO.

I am not! (mind you, I've never accepted the mis-appropriation of the word) cheers Riley

I'm not so sure about that ya ol buzzard, last time you, me and Pud saw each other were were all pretty gay ... in the purest sense of the original meaning of course ... least we start rumours ...ROFLMAO. Must be time to catch up again ol fella.