The Never Ending Story

Admin

Guest Wigg

Our dear friend Decca now has his wings,

He wanted to learn to play those musical instument things,

Now the leader of the group,

Will have them all jumping through a hoop,

Welcome to you one & all,

Now pick up the instuments & we'll do roll call. ( at least I tried)

Our dear friend Decca now has his wings,He wanted to learn to play those musical instument things,

Now the leader of the group,

Will have them all jumping through a hoop,

Welcome to you one & all,

Now pick up the instuments & we'll do roll call. ( at least I tried)

Through his glasses he did peer

Like the true engineer

And said I have a new job on the gate

I welcome them in, and put them at ease

Like i've always endevoured to please

So don't worry mate

If you arrive here a bit late

I'll welcome you in for sure

Just lodge that old plan,though we know its a chore

And with that, I will say not much more.

The musical instruments to which you refer

I think I will learn no more

I'm tied up with the strings of this bloody new harp

So will give it a miss for sure.

For the trumpet i'm not bred, so i'll head off to bed

with happy memories and a glass of my red.

Now whilst we all have the utmost respect for our dear departed mate Decca, any further tributes should I feel, be posted on the other thread as a respected tribute to him and allow this post to return to it's normal on-going make-believe nonsence.i_dunno

Poor Turbo, Captain, BigPete, Bryon, LuckyLocksmith, and many other storytellers are probably chomping at the bit, and about to blow a gasket, to get their true????? stories out in print.jive.gif.f008a653b325d9100ae93979ed617644.gif

Nanna was feeling she'd been forgotton, and had gone back to looking for the gamekeepers pen in her garden...............................So let the hot air flow, and new truths be known, with only a modicom of exageration :angry:accepted.

"That's pretty much it...." i_dunno thought goldyLocks, who'd also been unable to bring himself to start any shenanigans to follow after a tribute to our beloved Lady Killa :heart:.

Even while knowing that the forum ambassador :ilmostro:, mayor of Snake Gully and Emcee at gala NES occassions, had enjoyed a daily instalment of ripping yarns and tales of derring do and derring... probably didn't really happen augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif, Locks had been reluctant to playup out of respect for our departed NES comrade.

"What with Darksabre becoming plainDarky :raise_eyebrow:, the young enthusiast :big_grin: over playing in the viper:ace:pit and Coastie dude starting the new Blue Chat Room :ah_oh:, it's not like there's not anything to poke fun at." :stirring pot:

"But we'd best not mention that Bryon and the Rat have.....

..But on her way she whispered to the Gold Rat Tooth..".. I see young Tomo has been testing the waters on the dark side" Rat looked shocked & stunned! "Tomo is such a nice young boy, what could have tempted him there?"

Nana looked about then whispered " he put his toe in to the hot water first...then he got brave & jumped in wholus bolus, only to wrinkle up like a...pprune!" she gasped. Rat was all ears (well rats can be) and he.............

... set down his glass of cheddar chardonnay in dismay. "We'll have to organise a rescue mission to extract him from that unholy crowd." started Rattus, as he dabbed his napkin at the last drops of plonk that clung to his fangs.

"We'll have to send in our best commandos......

:heart:

... "We'll have to send in our best commandos......

Whilst she is very well known to many around here, we also have to be aware of the wellbeing of the innocent Cecil Planes lad.

Nanna was rather perturbed at seeing him wrinkled like a prune, and so bought the lad a snake-charmers flute.

:robin:fwew! fwew! fwew! :robin:he went on his magic flute, and his dignity was quickly restored.

"I want want one too", planey was heard to say, but in no time at all, he had to get on the back of a long que of forum members who felt the same way,and were armed with their Seniors Discount and Medicare cards all in a search of a little more happiness:hug::heart:.

Others who'd emerged from the Blue Chat Room were all donning:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:cool: for fear of being recognised:faint:, or being offered an importantant public position.

...Others who'd emerged from the Blue Chat Room were all donning:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:cool: for fear of being recognised..

“Fall in, in single File!...” Barked DarkSerious, legal officer and acting commandant of the Victorian detachment of the RAA guerrillas, as she baled the malingerers up. :bitehard:

“There’ll be no more late nights telling naughty jokes :Disappointed: in the blue oyster room for you lot until you straighten yourselves out and complete your training for the rescue mission!” she reprimanded as she inspected the motley assortment mustered before her. :patch:

“Reckon I could straighten a few things out if you need any help...” offered Nanna as she watched on from across the road. :spruce_up:

“Intelligence 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif reports that DitDah has blown his cover at the wrinkled plum exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif and is currently being surrounded by the enemy in a pre emptive manoeuvre.” continued DarkS, while glaring at the dirty half dozen (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) over her mirror sunnies :cool_shades:. “Our objective will be to infiltrate the enemy bastion and distract them by mocking na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif their totems splat.gif.c9455afa4808fc12403cf7426da68d23.gif and jeering their :ha ha:archaic aircraft while we carry out the extraction.”

“How will we know the enemy Ma’am?” :ne_nau: asked PoweredUP. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

“That’s easy…” answered the propaganda officer (066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif), “They’ll be the vocal ones ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif with the chips on their shoulders.” :csm:

“Now," Concluded the C.O. "Report to MentorMerv :run:for unarmed combat training (008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif) and then…..”

... then didah busted in the room.... 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

"I think we all need to come together for a more important rescue mission" says dot "Not sure if you realize it, but you could become an Australian statistic in the not to near future..." 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif:yuk:

Like This for example - Unlikely allies in fight over mining exploration - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) - check it out... for that is what we've been busy working on....

And no "it's not just another Mining screamer...." This folks, is gonna screw you too - and I can get a pretty graphic description of what I'm talking about if you wish... Like lighting the water up that comes out of the bore? Oh yes we can do that...! And the water that comes out is toxic radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif and when it spills on the ground your place goes on the contaminated register, never to be removed again... pretty exciting prospect when a paddock that can have a gross annual income of about $225k suddenly is unusable and worth 2 cents. Not to mention the conclaberation of pipes and LEAKING wells, "oh yeah don't have a spark nearby or you'll be in big strife!"

Anyway, I'm going on, but folks this is serious stuff... and you know what? Landholders don't have any say - miners have unrestricted approval to mine on your property, Thanks to Mrs government! Oh and if they need to, they said they'll MOVE your house if they need to drill under it!!!!

For a little insight to what's happening - search "Grassdale Qld" in google earth.... about a mile west of it, you can't miss what is going to happen to our place if we don't do anything about it. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:angry:

And just a bit more..... CSG documentary Trailer

Sorry to take away the NES play... but with the skill of so many, it will be soon be over....!

Whilst this is a diversion from what we normally read on this thread, I can quite understand your plight, and that of others in your area.

Thank you for making me, for one, more aware of the situation.

Sadly those in government who make the decisions, do not always get things right.

In an ideal world, with a lot of safety procedures in place, I suppose it would be possible to still farm both a large portion of the land and gas deposits as well, but history shows, we do not live in an ideal world.

The potential devastation that could be caused, not only to the local area, if contaminated water should get washed away in flood conditions, which do occur from time to time, should not be underestimated.

What happens to the river systems and the land all the way down the Murray/ Darling Rivers and tributaries?

The potential is somewhat scarey. Crops, live-stock, and fish over a vast area could well be effected.

Would all those things we eat from affected areas, have to be treated with yet more anti-biotics, like some some of those asian prawns that are grown in polluted waters, yet the government still allows them to be imported, when we already have a plentiful supply of healthy one's here.

Farmers are not whingers without good reason, the majority of them have vast knowledge passed down through generations of working the land, and know what they are doing, as well as trying to protect one of this countries greatest commodities. The very land we walk on.

Good luck with this one, I can appreciate your concern.

Regards

Planey

"Where else but Queensland?" 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif beamed Queen Anna.

"...Beautiful one day, gas drilled the next." 073_bye.gif.711a00e9b53521698233ce64319c3677.gif

Defiantly, ditDah chained himself to a nearby bulldozer as teams of goons :patch::patch: moved through the crowd. "What'll we do with this one" :Disappointed: growled the leading goon as he surveyed the long streak of pelican poop firmly welded to the D9.

"S'pose we'll have to cut him off with the Oxy." :ne_nau: grumbled his offsider. "And if the chain gets too hot, we'll cool him off with some of the local water augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif...

:kboom:

https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf2/uploads/emoticons/augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif[/img]...

Now steady there Luckylocks, don't splash any of that stuff on the Sportstar. The spam-can variety will not get as much lift with it looking like a Swiss Cheese. You'd then have to invest in the patented Tomo gas-assist JATO's to even get off the ground, and they don't come cheap.

The Cecil Planes lad is looking into ways of making a quid on the side (not that there's anything wrong with that). He claims that to benefit from natural-gas assitance on take-off could still prove to be a good market.

Heinz tried it years ago when they started marketing baked beans, but with no reference to aviation.

The Captain and BigPete both had wry grins on their faces, knowing that their Jabby's were un-effected by this potential problem:big_grin::big_grin:

Now steady there Luckylocks, don't splash any of that stuff on the Sportstar. The spam-can variety will not get as much lift with it looking like a Swiss Cheese. You'd then have to invest in the patented Tomo gas-assist JATO's to even get off the ground, and they don't come cheap.The Cecil Planes lad is looking into ways of making a quid on the side (not that there's anything wrong with that). He claims that to benefit from natural-gas assitance on take-off could still prove to be a good market.

Heinz tried it years ago when they started marketing baked beans, but with no reference to aviation.

The Captain and BigPete both had wry grins on their faces, knowing that their Jabby's were un-effected by this potential problem:big_grin::big_grin:

Who said they were unaffected, SBDs 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif have been around for years, but noone has owned up to them.

Is this an opportunity for Queen-slanders to admit they are full of wind....................

Or are they full of ...................114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif:ban me please:114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif

"Can't beat the old Airfix kits" they both replied. No corrosion problems here!

Meanwhile ditda was revelling in his new found occupation as a journalist for one of the country's most respected publications.

However, most of the forum was more interested in pictures of MrsTomo.:heart::heart::heart:

She's a "gem" to partake in such an escapade. While No.1 son is busy posing in front of the Jabby for page 24, hopefully she was enjoying a well deserved cocktail aboard the fan powered craft behind.

Next time MrsTomo, make sure that boy of yours arranges a queens size bed with electric blanket for you. I dunno, kids are all the same these days.thumb_down

Anyway, you had fun, spent quality time together, and he got you home safely. Well done ditdah.:thumb_up::big_grin:

Next year, the mag should have a picture of me, with the mother-in-laws broomstick, if she concedes to lend it to me:question: and RAAus approves.

Meanwhile....................poor ahlocks got a blowback with his oxy set:kboom:

Though the question is....... what was Locksy doing with an Oxy set?? :confused:

"Trying to put out a water fire maybe?" 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif Suggested Aki

"But that would be self depleting" keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

And just to clear up a few things... Ditah is the second child.... not first.... And I would have a serious weight issue with a queens size bed and lectric blanket, not to mention a flat (no Ooomph) battery, which would look bad in a Jabiru.

"Ah don't worry about flat batteries" said Bryon... "we will all help to push start ya!"

The dot was so overwhelmed by the generatingosity that he may even give it a thought for next time... but not for anyone else to use....... as I ...

...wonder where everyone is...?

Maybe you need a kick start.... with a spark and a bit of fuel... it should be very kewl...

Maybe, they're all down Woolongong way learning how to make good landings from flightygirl who's getting quite Savvy at these situations, after she gives a lift to a stranger who turns out to be a throttle puller.

You have to be careful who you give a lift to these days, things are'nt what they used to be.

"Nice looking bird that one", remarked Merv.

With a big grin, flighty blushed and expressed her sincere thanks, feeling flattered.

Merv, simply turned away and winked at those watching and said "don't say a word"

"Nice looking bird that one", remarked Merv. With a big grin, flighty blushed and expressed her sincere thanks, feeling flattered.

Merv, simply turned away and winked at those watching and said "don't say a word"

Well we all know that that particular Savvy is a good looking bit of gear, but Merv is a man of good judgement, and gives credit where it's due.

Not sure if anyone is even out there! Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo:welcome:

........... Not sure if anyone is even out there! Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo:welcome:

"Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo, aloooooooooooooooooooo, loooooooooooooo...." Plainys' voice echoed around the empty corridors of the NES. "Where is everyone :confused:??" he thought.."mmm, they must be behind one of these doors...I bet they are all sitting around rugged up, trying to get warm!" he muttered to himself as he shivered in his boots. Plainy opened a few more doors, rain bashed in from one:dog:, icy wind through another:yikes:, then he opened the last door & there they all were, sitting around in big chairs :popcorn:in front of the fire:kboom:, where Locksy was standing guard holding his hose (not that there is anything wrong with that). :chill out:Turbosplitter was showing :ace:3D videos of trains from his latest adventure in Japan. Darksmart:rotary: was interjecting whenever the Grin:big_grin: spoke up. Turbo turned & saw shivering Planey & beckond him in..then said to all " and this is where ElCapatainRatty took hold of Aki and..............

"" and this is where ElCapatainRatty took hold of Aki and..............

said........."Be afraid........be very afraid...........Bryon is back!!!!!066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif:naughty:066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif:drums:na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif:na na:

said........."Be afraid........be very afraid...........Bryon is back!!!!!066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif:naughty:066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif:drums:na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif:na na:

AAAAAAwwwwwwwhhhhhhh, did I scare all the little NESers........:stirring pot::stirring pot:

Feed me scotch and chocolate and I can be quite nice:augie:augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

You can all come out now................ 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:hug:

or can you.......................................................066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif:naughty:

...request some scotch chocolate as well.

"Yes please, shouted the crowd!"

"Not you locksy", "remember... aren't you on a die'et?"

It's now official folks,

That Bryon:stirring pot::stirring pot: did cause a stir among the NES community, many wondering if they'd wind up in one of his pots, unsure whether he had cannibalistic tendencies.068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

However, the show must go on:rilla:032_juggle.gif.7743c94b4332eec092be85721c5af1a0.gif :clown: :star:bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:guitarist::ecstatic:Planey insisted.

We cannot run a good show with too many back room lurkers, so strut your stuff :jive:you guy's.

Meanwhile, some of the regulars are reported to be hanging out at Turbo's place, helping him to piece together a model trainset be bought duty free on his recent trip to Japan, which is supposed to whizz around his loungeroom floor at 150MPH.

"Why thats even faster than my J200 Jabiru going downhill with my feet off the brakes" said the Captain, "thats something i've gotta see"!

MrH's fingers are now feeling better after taking an arthritis suppliment, from typing too many o's (QUOTE)"Halooooooooooooooooooooooooo, aloooooooooooooooooooo, loooooooooooooo...." (QUOTE) but many of us suffer like him toooooo, though not so bad.

The young journalist/Utube aviator film star from SE Quensland turned dietition, said he had enough. "If people want to get XXXX:censored:d and get fat on choclate" the only advise he can offer is "blow the bag and do your weight and balance calculations thoroughly, before you fly".

That my friends, is my contribution for now, so i'm eagerly awaiting further early morning movement;)