The Never Ending Story

Admin

"....Chinese Lestaurant, eat Law Plawns with Prum Sauce, then Geisha sing song like cat with luns, we all decide get worse if Geisha start gloaning, so catch train to baseball match, few nightcrubs then catch JR Shinkansen to Hisoshima ( big mistake)

"Zeros were waiting on the strip engines turning, heaters on. We get hot Saki, and Flied Lice, never been looked after before.

"I ask Commanding Officer (who not coming on raid owing to have to attend a wedding) where we rand, but he says "Don't you wolly about that, you'll know it when you see it

"And so we fry over Pacific Ocean, buty soon notice dit dot dit dot dit dot coming from dilection of Thethil Prains......."

"I've got a gleat idea" said Aki over their plivate Zero chat channel "Let's bugger off to our alternate randing spot in Tazzy. Nobody will know."

"No, I'd rather go through with this suicide mssion" Nobu replied "That way we won't have to ................

"I've got a gleat idea" said Aki over their plivate Zero chat channel "Let's bugger off to our alternate randing spot in Tazzy. Nobody will know."

"No, I'd rather go through with this suicide mssion" Nobu replied "That way we won't have to ................

"make Report, ANYTHING better that writing reports for Officers"

"But Nobu" said Aki "you be wearing SHIP for necklace in Pearl Harbour, let's go to Tassie see what Frying Suit look like, take randing ressons"

And with that the Flight altered course directly dfor the Bermuda Triangle just in time to.....

"make Report, ANYTHING better that writing reports for Officers"

"But Nobu" said Aki "you be wearing SHIP for necklace in Pearl Harbour, let's go to Tassie see what Frying Suit look like, take randing ressons"

And with that the Flight altered course directly dfor the Bermuda Triangle just in time to.....

... make tea and see Times Square and the Copper Triangle and many other geometric forms.

"Why we heading to Bermuda tliangle instead of tlinagle at bottom of gleat suffern rand where we can get randing ressons." exclaimed Aki. "Rets turn to light and head sarf to ............

"Antarctica!"

They were in the process of making the turn when Nobu yelled "Look to West, isn't that a fright of Avengers" and they quickly turned back and aimed their guns at the US Navy planes, which were never seen again.

"Antarctica!"

They were in the process of making the turn when Nobu yelled "Look to West, isn't that a fright of Avengers" and they quickly turned back and aimed their guns at the US Navy planes, which were never seen again.

What do you expect.

If you were a respectable invisible alien creeping up from behind on a bunch of Avengers and all of a sudden some crazy Japanese started to try and shoot you in the bum, wouldnt you pack up your Tardis and piss off

The shock would have been too much. No wonder they didnt come back (and bring the planes with them)

Plus, they probably had a taste of Nobus sushi and thought that.....................

EDITOR'S NOTE

We knew NES was famous, followed around the world. Even Prince William has taken time off from river landing helicopters to post now and then, but we REALLY hit the big time on Millionaire Hot Seat tonight when Eddie McGuire told someone they looked like "The Rat With The Golden Tooth"

Could it be that Rat is in discussions with Channel 9?

We figured it must be TV and not Collingwood because he'd never take his golden tooth out.

Eddie Everywhere strikes again.

Elratto tried to get onto Millionaire incognito, but was recognised from his avatar

He was trying to get some extra cash to buy decent food supplies for all the Japanese tourists from Cowra.

Eddie Everywhere strikes again.Elratto tried to get onto Millionaire incognito, but was recognised from his avatar

He was trying to get some extra cash to buy decent food supplies for all the Japanese tourists from Cowra.

Aki asks, "Arh sole! Is that the Cowra horiday camp they mention in our emporers rearning to fry mag." Sounds rike a gleat prace to put down .........

Aki asks, "Arh sole! Is that the Cowra horiday camp they mention in our emporers rearning to fry mag." Sounds rike a gleat prace to put down .........

'Who you carring Arh Sole?' asked Nobu 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"Shirrey you dont mean me?'

'Who you carring Arh Sole?' asked Nobu 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif"Shirrey you dont mean me?'

"Shirrey I do!" yelled Aki who was properly browned off that instead of making directly for the land of the rising sun after the Cowra breakout, Nobu had started mixing with the wrong crowd and getting involved in protests about trees, drug injecting rooms and same sex marriages.

"Bob Blown good! he yelled back "So his wife!".........

"Shirrey I do!" yelled Aki who was properly browned off that instead of making directly for the land of the rising sun after the Cowra breakout, Nobu had started mixing with the wrong crowd and getting involved in protests about trees, drug injecting rooms and same sex marriages.

"Bob Blown good! he yelled back "So his wife!".........

"She so good Bob Blown lub her ta bits. But then thaz orl he got."

.....our fearless leader Joolya with a little bit of Wagga Wagga logic (courtesy of Elratto)

"Listen to BlackRod my dear" said Nana "He will show you how to be popular again" 045_beg.gif.2b699b797444f766e16be595af97e233.gif101_thank_you.gif.c3e49b2b7a3fa3b8da69a8bfdccee05a.gif:thank you:

"Brack Lod for Plez" chimed in Nobu.

'Shutup' hissed Nana "She will think you are one of Bob Browns rabble"

"Bob Blown good. He is evilonmentarist" chanted Nobu

"You wouldnt know your Brack from your Blown you sirry iriot. Oh shite, now I'm doing it" Nana wailed

Off in the distance could be seen a cloud of dust, rapidly coming towards us.

Slowly a figure began to take shape in the distant dust.

Who could it be?

Would it be a masked hero come to save the day?

Would it be a villian come to wreak havoc amongst us?

WAIT.........I can see the face, I can see the shape, its.....its......its..........

.....our fearless leader Joolya with a little bit of Wagga Wagga logic (courtesy of Elratto)"Listen to BlackRod my dear" said Nana "He will show you how to be popular again" 045_beg.gif.2b699b797444f766e16be595af97e233.gif101_thank_you.gif.c3e49b2b7a3fa3b8da69a8bfdccee05a.gif:thank you:

"Brack Lod for Plez" chimed in Nobu.

'Shutup' hissed Nana "She will think you are one of Bob Browns rabble"

"Bob Blown good. He is evilonmentarist" chanted Nobu

"You wouldnt know your Brack from your Blown you sirry iriot. Oh shite, now I'm doing it" Nana wailed

Off in the distance could be seen a cloud of dust, rapidly coming towards us.

Slowly a figure began to take shape in the distant dust.

Who could it be?

Would it be a masked hero come to save the day?

Would it be a villian come to wreak havoc amongst us?

WAIT.........I can see the face, I can see the shape, its.....its......its..........

Loxie running in a tiny pair of shorts and an oversized pair of Nikes, looking at the ground as he ran.

"What ARE you doing?" asked Bryne

"I'm three rivets short" gasped loxie, "and now I have to retrace my track to Temora and try to find them because living standards have gone up so much, that people aren't locking themselves out of cars any more!"

.."and now there's a rumour of some skinny kid from up north undercutting on the BMW jobs since the cotton season has finished!"

Things were definitely crook as Juliar's greenie grab cast gloom upon the nation. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

"No way! It's a great thing!" said public servant #5992765. 014_spot_on.gif.99627a644dfb9821612c88fd7e37b730.gif"I've just been promoted and have now got a fully air conditioned office suit, complete with 113 drones, and a fleet of commonwealth cars to make sure that every one pays for our ...Ooops, their carbon output! :chill out:Dunno what the people are whinging about!"

Well that was it! poking.gif.802d5d3d8f1914d5bae08f294420c8d5.gif Bags were being hurled with furious :splat:abandon. Dogma and manifestos 072_teacher.gif.cebaf8cd5236891232f9376b399afa8b.gif were quoted until....

......they all realised who Facthunter had been referring to when he complained about multi-BILLIONAIRES!

It was logical really, when you fly something that's taken 10,000 rivets to put together, either slave labour must have been used or the owner is a multi-BILLIONAIRE.

They all forgot their differences, joined arms and marched towards Loxy soxy............

"No wuckers Jules!"014_spot_on.gif.99627a644dfb9821612c88fd7e37b730.gif beamed Lox. "We bullsh:censored:t artists have to stick together otherwise someone will figure out the truth and we can't have that!" 052_no_way.gif.6946b3bb8332caf09cd695ec903bd679.gif

"Now about me new diesel monster truck that the hot chick with big boobs* on the telly says I had to have or I'll be sad......."

=========

* Apparently she had a nice smile?? 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"You're not getting that unfortunately Loxy" said Julia, I promised that to one of the boys when I was at Unley High

"Now stop that blubbering" she continued "I know I promised you a diesel monster truck, and I know you slobbered over the big boobs, but we in Government sometimes have to make tough decisions, and a Hyundai Getz with a 30% speedo tax for you is the right decision"

She walked away after patting him on the forearm, and said "You can have me if you want"

Lox Populus reeled back in terror..............

...The HCWBB was back on the telly telling him he needed a new penthouse with waterside views 030_dizzy.gif.e1d4f6909e07e95d7991b9fd0d8a2517.gif....

"Now Loxie, you come away from that nasty HCWBB. Come to Nana, I will look after you" said Nana, smiling widely and showing off the gap in her teef where Elratto had removed the gold toof and pawned it (he needed it for a deposit on the Norman Bates Hotel on the edge of town)

As Nana pulled him to her ample bosom, Loxie could be seen to.................

"Now Loxie, you come away from that nasty HCWBB. Come to Nana, I will look after you" said Nana, smiling widely and showing off the gap in her teef where Elratto had removed the gold toof and pawned it (he needed it for a deposit on the Norman Bates Hotel on the edge of town)

As Nana pulled him to her ample bosom, Loxie could be seen to.................

........look longingly at Julia as if to say.........

........look longingly at Julia as if to say.........

"Tell me a story Julia, I'll believe anything you say"

Turbo wondered what an HCWBB was, so he went down to the airfield at YSGG, gave the four J170's a very wide berth, and jumped into a Warrior, smiling at the beautiful sound of gyros winding up, and the rain stopping when he closed the door, and tracked ESD for YMHW, noting that the WX was minus 6 the ARFOR and he wouild have CSl the way to YZDM, which didn't matter because he had to drop some parts off at YBGH on the way.

"That should keep them busy for three hours" he thought.....