The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Tell me a story Julia, I'll believe anything you say"

Turbo wondered what an HCWBB was, so he went down to the airfield at YSGG, gave the four J170's a very wide berth, and jumped into a Warrior, smiling at the beautiful sound of gyros winding up, and the rain stopping when he closed the door, and tracked ESD for YMHW, noting that the WX was minus 6 the ARFOR and he wouild have CSl the way to YZDM, which didn't matter because he had to drop some parts off at YBGH on the way.

"That should keep them busy for three hours" he thought.....

....not realising that he had been afflicted with TwLA, ThLA, FoLA and FiLA diseases all at the same time

These diseases had a profound effect on the communicatory senses rendering him incapable of.......

........ and anything else mightily small .... such quantum flying machines .......... and the like.

Soooo....does that mean that size does matter??

Soooo....does that mean that size does matter??

Well ..... if you want to go bumpity bump, the smaller the better ................ however, on asking an airman who flies ginormous aircraft. They say unless it's big you won't notice it. So I guess size does matter. Nana butted in and .............

Well ..... if you want to go bumpity bump, the smaller the better ................ however, on asking an airman who flies ginormous aircraft. They say unless it's big you won't notice it. So I guess size does matter. Nana butted in and .............

.......said. "Of course size matters. Take Elratto for example, I have never seen one as big as that before"

"I agree" said Mavis

"It is rather big and stands out like a ...........

.......said. "Of course size matters. Take Elratto for example, I have never seen one as big as that before""I agree" said Mavis

"It is rather big and stands out like a ...........

Sorry, couldn't help myself

.... "like a spare pr*** at a wedding. Course there's nothing wrong with that." exclaimed Mavis. "Why I remember flying in a Jumbo and the captain announced turbulence ahead. Now a Jumbo is pretty big, but I didn't feel a thing. However when I flew with Slarti I could feel ..........

...the seat belt digging in to my shoulders...

...and it reminded me of one of his massages" 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

"I hope his hands didnt start to wander" said Nana, "Like they did when.........

...and it reminded me of one of his massages" 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif"I hope his hands didnt start to wander" said Nana, "Like they did when.........

... "I was :rilla:dancing with him to Bill Haley and the Grommets, Rock Around The Clock, back in the late fifties. OOooooooohhh! Those were the days, when you could get a decent 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif.........

... "I was :rilla:dancing with him to Bill Haley and the Grommets, Rock Around The Clock, back in the late fifties. OOooooooohhh! Those were the days, when you could get a decent 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif.........

"Oooohh, it just makes my eyes water remembering things like that" gushed Mavis

"If you held them by their.............

"Oooohh, it just makes my eyes water remembering things like that" gushed Mavis"If you held them by their.............

.. drumsdicks, it makes them get out of sync. I did that once and Bill had a terrible time getting back in sink. Oooooh! Talking about the sink I've just remembered I left my ..........." and without finishing Mavis jumped up and flew out the door.

• 3 weeks later...

"Crikey"said Bill..."She couldn't of flown out that door any quicker if she had a broomstick!"...

"Strewth... After all i've been through today to almost be taken out now by a flying mad women!!!!" said Percy as he entered holding the "Come and Get It" trophy... he had a wild grin on his wind swept face and was missing one shoe...

... and then his eyes took on a far away misty look... and then suddenly they animated, opened wide, and he sang...."If only you knew the things I seen.... If only you knew my troubles..." in a deep baritone voice.

....and that was because.....

.. he'd just seen something very unusual. The Young Enthusiast asked Percy where he had been and was there problem.

"Problem!" retorted Percy. "I'll tell you what the problem is. "That thing out there, in the sky, it's ..........