The Never Ending Story

Admin

... the loyal order of water buffalo. 028_whisper.gif.3c2785b25860b5395309e58294ef849c.gif"Ack acka dak, dak da....?*

*secret greeting only known to members..

Turbo reports the he gave the secret greeting in his previous post but it went straight over Loxett's horns.

"Mack acka dak, dack da sound more light the secret code of the Gumley Gumley Primary where Loxie is still a part time student.

However the innocent post of Brother Windows has bought more sicko's out than a full moon at Logan.

"We'll have to.............................

Turbo reports the he gave the secret greeting in his previous post but it went straight over Loxett's horns."Mack acka dak, dack da sound more light the secret code of the Gumley Gumley Primary where Loxie is still a part time student.

However the innocent post of Brother Windows has bought more sicko's out than a full moon at Logan.

"We'll have to.............................

.... wait for LoxyPoxy to reply to Turpsy's last post, as Poxy was kept-in at Gumley Primary this arvo for not doing his homework, and for leering at Mrs Wilson with intent.

"What's a coven?" asked AHchoo, feigning innocence when he found out that ...........

... Tubz, who was supposed to be a member of the researchers exemplar, unwittingly disclosed a childhood left wanting for lack of exposure to the literary excellence of messers Hanna and Barbera.

"I don't want no dabba doo time when there's goats to be rid!" scowled Tublerone as he.......

... Tubz, who was supposed to be a member of the researchers exemplar, unwittingly disclosed a childhood left wanting for lack of exposure the the literary excellence of messers Hanna and Barbera.

"I don't wan't no dabba doo time when there's goats to be rid!" scowled Tublerone as he.......

.... put on his dinner suit, donned his apron and headed off to Lodge Bang-er-Holme where he was the ..........

Guest Andys@coffs

...2nd assistant to the master herder. He collected his ceremonial dung pail and pooper scooper and prepared to pick up the excreta left by the nanny as she was squashed by a bunch of overweigth bare footed and aproned wreckreational flying australia.......

...2nd assistant to the master herder. He collected his ceremonial dung pail and pooper scooper and prepared to pick up the excreta left by the nanny as she was squashed by a bunch of overweigth bare footed and aproned wreckreational flying australia.......

.... non communicative Boardy Members. (Ooops .............. here comes another threat of legal action).

But than Ahroxoff turned up in his rather gay looking (NTTIAWWT) combination of NSW Firey's uniform, SportStar owners blazer (very similar to the MCC wanker's blazer), Dinner suit (with wide shiny lapels and moth holes), blue apron with silver dangly bits, T-square that he found on the tip, Gumly Primary School uniform and cap (with "nil carburundum gearboxum rattlum" on the tie), Wagga Chamber of Commerce bloomers, RAA official merchandise undies, and Magnificenti Moderati .................

.... non communicative Boardy Members. (Ooops .............. here comes another threat of legal action).

But than Ahroxoff turned up in his rather gay looking (NTTIAWWT) combination of NSW Firey's uniform, SportStar owners blazer (very similar to the MCC wanker's blazer), Dinner suit (with wide shiny lapels and moth holes), blue apron with silver dangly bits, T-square that he found on the tip, Gumly Primary School uniform and cap (with "nil carburundum gearboxum rattlum" on the tie), Wagga Chamber of Commerce bloomers, RAA official merchandise undies, and Magnificenti Moderati .................

....nipple rings with the.......

Guest Andys@coffs
.. regulation issue taswegian fauna protection button. (it even has his picture on it!)

"It's my turn to wear the goat suit!" roared......

Nanna....I've always wanted to be a Nanna Goat, riden hard and put away...........

P.S Sorry Bryon....was so doing the laugh thing when I read Ahroxoff's post that I repied without seeing your post which Ive now orphaned.....I would have deleted this post but I see that after "legal action" threats the delete post button seemingly has taken a holiday......

"Nipple rings are the new Zegna for an aspiring executive, but hurt like a bitch when they snag on the goat suit." volunteered ...

p.s. has the delete button really gone missing or are you just takin' the micky out of.. *cough*.. someone?

....the Fakir who was quite adept at making a goat of himself. "Can I have the Kashmir skin?.............."

Asked the Bandido, who while not a goat herder or stone mason could still claim membership of a secretive society, the......

..... is also the same secret society of ungrounded and/or still happy RAA members, which is becoming more secreter as the Xmas/New Year holiday period pushes on.

"But why ............

...is it wrong to appreciate a curvey Nanna?" Asked the Foot Long Sub. "Surely the TellyTurbsie can't hold it against a Nanna for being built like.....

...is it wrong to appreciate a curvey Nanna?" Asked the Foot Long Sub. "Surely the TellyTurbsie can't hold it against a Nanna for being built like.....

...... a SportyJauntyLustyStar.

"Phhhwwhhooorrrrr" said AHchoo as he adjusted his nipple rings (he says that he was adjusting them but I reckon he was "fiddling") "Now I won't be able to stand up for the rest of the day. So how can I maintain my magnificent Moderati mantle (MMM = alure), which make me look like a ..................

..fine and upstanding RAA flyer who wouldn't dream of doing anything (059_whistling.gif.2dabfb95cf260b127f1075aee60bf487.gif ) that would wind the cottonwool commandos up."

"YOUR NICKED!" 054_no_no_no.gif.21131fff407300cde73380a8cb057e61.gif snarled a dudley in a fluffy flouro tabard. "It's illegal to think about boobs while you...."

... are trying to requisition an EGM.

"Did someone call me a "Boob"?" wrote Gav, as I know who yez are and legal action might be pending, unless you withdraw that accusation.

"I think about them while riding my Nanny and giving my nipple rings a real TWEAK, while in my Szara, waiting for rego, thinking about compo, and .........

...executing a perfect stuka tight spiralling circuit to land. (or roll up in a ball.... not all that fussy really)

"YOUR NICKED AGAIN!!!!":ranting:growled .....

.... the CASA Inspector "As that looks just like a normal AHchoo approach to me"

"And I'm nick'n ya too" said the Gumley Primary's truant officer "AHlow has missed the last week of lessons on basic communication skills, so he might be a good candidate for the Executive, with his .....

Absentee-rate,,,,,,,,,,,,pah-said-bull-,look-at-me,,,,,just-back-from-alpha-centurie.[man-you-should-see-their-single-seaters]---it-was-awesome-man,they-Grow-the-best-mushrooms-man--wow-this-things-typeing-by-itself,,,,,,,,far,,,,,,,,,,out...........

041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

Absentee-rate,,,,,,,,,,,,pah-said-bull-,look-at-me,,,,,just-back-from-alpha-centurie.[man-you-should-see-their-single-seaters]---it-was-awesome-man,they-Grow-the-best-mushrooms-man--wow-this-things-typeing-by-itself,,,,,,,,far,,,,,,,,,,out...........041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

.... as there was a rush to welcome bull back, and to say that his latest post when Ratsack was up in central Qld back in the flower power days, when he met a fetching young lady named heifer.

"Hey maaaan" relied bull, "That might have been my, like, .......................

...one-of- my-other- muvvers,,,,, like wow!..."

"YOU'RE NICKED TOO!!! said the 5th estate (obscure other thread reference???) "..... and what's with this maximum anti matter sticker you've put on your...."

...... "stick" (wink, wink).

"I like to do that" said McJockLox "As it makes it look bigger when I wear my civilian equivalent of an Air Commodores jump suit (which has the usual epaulettes, but also has little holes cut out so that my nipple rings don't chafe through the silk material).

"AHjox always like it to look bigger" commented Nanna "So I always wear magnifying glasses as specs when I am with him, as it makes him feel better ................... although he sure does jump when the sun gets concentrated through them and he gets burnt like those ants used to when we were kids."

"It's worth a few burns" said Loxy "As Nanna always says ..................

...one-of- my-other- muvvers,,,,, like wow!..."

"YOU'RE NICKED TOO!!! said the 5th estate (obscure other thread reference???) "..... and what's with this maximum anti matter sticker you've put on your...."

....recrahasional veerhickle? I bet there is no photo of that there sticker in your file. But I happen to know that the TellyTurbsie smelt a rat when he found a photo of Byron's nickers in...."