The Never Ending Story

Admin

Ratso in his Jab taxying by. "Some chaff cutter" he said over his shoulder "I'd rather be flying"

"Watch......"yelled Loxie, but it was too late.

It make the 6 pm NEWS "A Dash 8 Commuter service from Wagga was delayed momentarily when it ran over what was first thought to be a grazing kangaroo, but somone discovered an oddly covered Southern Cross. "Roos don't usually have them" said the man from Casual most knowingly "so we deducted it was just a bit of debris from the wrong side of the line"

"Oh it was just like christmas!" exclaimed Linda babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif the lass from the terminal cafe.

"There were little bits of white plastic falling from the sky just like snowflakes and a bewhiskered gentleman with flushed cheeks offering me his lap to sit on"....

"particularly when preparation involves paucity and presumtion with no premeditation or preferential techniques" said Darkass, who normally was a question person only.

A squeaking, rattish, sound could be heard from the nearby paddock......

The ravenous Rat ../.. seemed strangely reluctant to reply.....

The lurid lecher leered lustfully keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif at lovely Linda's babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif luscious lines :heart:....then left. :ah_oh:

"Despicable!" :Disappointed: declared Darks as she documented depositions from distraught diners....

The lurid lecher leered lustfully keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif at lovely Linda's babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif luscious lines :heart:....then left. :ah_oh:

"Despicable!" :Disappointed: declared Darks as she documented depositions from distraught diners....

...... for the rapacious rodent's research revealed that luscious Linda was charged with wearing a Chastity Belt, secured with a shiny silver globite padlock.

"Who will open the lock?" luscious Linda lamented lustfully.

"Too hard for me" said Lockslie "How long have you got? But to save this salty situation I suggest ...................

...... for the rapacious rodent's research revealed that luscious Linda was charged with wearing a Chastity Belt, secured with a shiny silver globite padlock.

"Who will open the lock?" luscious Linda lamented lustfully.

"Too hard for me" said Lockslie "How long have you got? But to save this salty situation I suggest ...................

an angle grinder, co's i'm always in a bit of a hurry these days, and find it difficult to contain myself in such situations.

Have you ever thought of contacting that clinic thats advertised everywhere, so you can can linger longer, she said with a glint in her eye.

"Is Yarrawonga in the ERSA and are you fuel'd up, she asked.

"dunno" came the reply, "but i'm ready to go, when you are" :Rogue:

So with sparks a flying, he first got a bit off the side, in hopes that he could score a bit on the side. luscious linda's face lit up, and lamented that she's always prefered it that way..........................................

an angle grinder, co's i'm always in a bit of a hurry these days, and find it difficult to contain myself in such situations. Have you ever thought of contacting that clinic thats advertised everywhere, so you can can linger longer, she said with a glint in her eye.

"Is Yarrawonga in the ERSA and are you fuel'd up, she asked.

"dunno" came the reply, "but i'm ready to go, when you are" :Rogue:

So with sparks a flying, he first got a bit off the side, in hopes that he could score a bit on the side. luscious linda's face lit up, and lamented that she's always prefered it that way..........................................

"Wow" said Ahlow "And to think that I spent all that time doing Master Loxlie stuff when all I needed was an Angle Grinder & a three-pin plug."

So he looked at luscious long-limbed Linda, put his finger on the button (of the Makita) and uttered a slight groan "I'm finished" he said.

"But you haven't cut the padlock off yet" she implored.

"Yes, sorry about that" he replied, shame-faced, "But I've finished, so I am no longer a lurid lecher, I am now a .........................

And it would have been a terribly offensive sight, particularly since Ratso had at one stage picked up a touch of mange, following an attempted dalliance with a white mouse at the 1986 Wagga Wagga BNS.

And speaking of B&S's and Balls, Ahlovac is in the midst of 2 days of revelry at the Rathouse finest Motel in YSWG, and there are numerous comotose Firies around town with their knees-up, which is a bit of a worry as McJockLox went in full kilted atire, and the Daily Advertiser reported that Loxlie was advertising too. as there were times where you could see his ..........