The Never Ending Story

Admin

"That's nothing, and is for wimps" commented Tomo The *$#& "Up here in the great state of Queen's Land (that is the little maroon bit up in the NE) we suck sav's, do things with sugar cane, breed Cane Toads and .......

Have started exporting them down south,as well as bags of sugar cane mulch.

The Federal Treasurer Mr Swan is looking at contracting a Cecil Plains entrepeneur who reckons he can build a cane-toad fence between Queens Land and the real world, for only 10 times the normal price, as it would also be an important nav-aid for flyers returning from down south, and making it his first great bit of worthwhile Astraaalian infratructure, and is in keeping with his normal budget restraints.:confused:

That'd be great the Nanna said, "I'd then only have to worry about big snakes in the grass, which sometimes take you by surprise:face and heart:".

Have started exporting them down south,as well as bags of sugar cane mulch.The Federal Treasurer Mr Swan is looking at contracting a Cecil Plains entrepeneur who reckons he can build a cane-toad fence between Queens Land and the real world, for only 10 times the normal price, as it would also be an important nav-aid for flyers returning from down south, and making it his first great bit of worthwhile Astraaalian infratructure, and is in keeping with his normal budget restraints.:confused:

That'd be great the Nanna said, "I'd then only have to worry about big snakes in the grass, which sometimes to take you by surprise:face and heart:".

And speaking of Snakes-In-The-Grass, Tubb drew himself up to his full height, sucked in his stomach, thrust out his chest, tightened his corset, adjusted his truss, got a cramp, and added ".......................

And speaking of Snakes-In-The-Grass, Tubb drew himself up to his full height, sucked in his stomach, thrust out his chest, tightened his corset, adjusted his truss, got a cramp, and added ".......................

"I've also got a stiff back"068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

"Never you mind the stiff back" said Nanna, "back in my day we used to......

..." wash onece a week whether we needed to or not.........Thompson was groping into unfamiliar ground, but we understand what he was trying to say.

..." wash onece a week whether we needed to or not........

....... and then we would make hay, make whoopie (but not Goldberg), make love, make more hay (in which to make love to Whoopie), make off, make out, make fun of the Queen's Landers (and their once-a-week-wash with a stiff back), make up (a theme for the NES), put on make-up, and make .......

....... and then we would make hay, make whoopie (but not Goldberg), make love, make more hay (in which to make love to Whoopie), make off, make out, make fun of the Queen's Landers (and their once-a-week-wash with a stiff back), make up (a theme for the NES), put on make-up, and make .......

.......But we have to stop there.

Shocked at the innuendo oozing from every line, Turbo needed a cup of coffee to steady his nerves because after seeing the suggestive statues lining the Rathaus, he had a fair inkling of what must be going on behind the big Oak door. Certainly the ToothFlasher could teach Queenslanders a thing or two.

As a recent convert to political correctness (he never started a chainsaw before 5 am these days), Turbo felt obliged to send The Rat an oblique message regarding a certain person alluded to in the text.

He had just heard that a school changed a nursery rhyme to Baa Baa Charcoal sheep.

"No doubt this will soon be followed by Bye Bye Charcoalbird, probably rewritten by the charcoal sheep of the family, the pirate Charcoalbeard, on a night which was as charcoal as the Ace of Spades." he said.

"Collingwood will become Charcoal and white, if you misbehave you could be charcoal listed, and people will charcoal your character or worse, charcoalmail you.

"At the Edinburgh Tattoo we would see those famous soldiers, the Charcoal Watch, ...and in Parliament the Usher of the Charcoal Rod.

"It's just about enough to make you go out and pick Charcoalberries.

"Turbo could just imagine pointing out to his young son a charcoal swan, and as in "The Emperor's suit" , hearing him say "But Dad, it's BLACK!"

......He had just heard that a school changed a nursery rhyme to Baa Baa Charcoal sheep.

"No doubt this will soon be followed by Bye Bye Charcoalbird, probably rewritten by the charcoal sheep of the family, the pirate Charcoalbeard, on a night which was as charcoal as the Ace of Spades." he said.

"Collingwood will become Charcoal and white, if you misbehave you could be charcoal listed, and people will charcoal your character or worse, charcoalmail you.

"At the Edinburgh Tattoo we would see those famous soldiers, the Charcoal Watch, ...and in Parliament the Usher of the Charcoal Rod.

"It's just about enough to make you go out and pick Charcoalberries.

"Turbo could just imagine pointing out to his young son a charcoal swan, and as in "The Emperor's suit" , hearing him say "But Dad, it's BLACK!"

.... and if you don't toe the line you'll be CharcoalBalled with .........

Don't ask me how to pronounce it right, but I do believe I speeled it correckly.

Was learnt the hard way, as I nearly got the flick when I called it what it should be called to some tourist (terrorist me thinks)... but was told in no uncertain terms that is the name for it... go an check yourself...

And so the story continues....

Don't ask me how to pronounce it right, but I do believe I speeled it correckly.

Was learnt the hard way, as I nearly got the flick when I called it what it should be called to some tourist (terrorist me thinks)... but was told in no uncertain terms that is the name for it... go an check yourself...

And so the story continues....

.......... "Xanthorrhoea" thought Pandora-the-Petit-&-Pretty-Pilot. "That's as good as saying ......

.......... "Xanthorrhoea" thought Pandora-the-Petit-&-Pretty-Pilot. "That's as good as saying ......

..."Shut up!" to a xanthippe when she plays too loudly on the xylophone.

"xx...xx.xxx...xxxx..x.xx.xxxx..xxx.xxx.xxx.." said the man from xzerisen who was a sleeper and thought he had just received orders to act on behalf of his planet.

The rope was good quality nylon so it was going to hang on for a while and those hills were coming up fast.....

....... for there were big hills in Xanadu, (but then I may be Xagerating)" said Pandora-the-Prissy-Pilot, who liked to use rope & was actually Olivia Jack-Newton, while Ronny Dunn was actually John Revolver, hatching a cunning plan to hangar his 707 in Olivia's .............

....... for there were big hills in Xanadu, (but then I may be Xagerating)" said Pandora-the-Prissy-Pilot, who liked to use rope & was actually Olivia Jack-Newton, while Ronny Dunn was actually John Revolver, hatching a cunning plan to hangar his 707 in Olivia's .............

...Extremely exuberant hanger...

...Extremely exuberant hanger...

.....Xactly, you xcellent & xtreme xample of an xtrovert young Nthusiast, who Olivia Jack-Newton considers to be a .........

A TRIBUTE TO AHLOCKS ........ No, all NES'ers, he is not bereft of life. He did a Locky job for ElRatsack the other day and I just wanted to say thanks. And he did it for Mates-rates too (which to Ahlow means "Normal Commercial Rates" + whatever it will bear ..... which he often evaluates based on what brand of watch the customer is wearing. Unfortunately Ratso was wearing his Rolex at the time and AhLow went for the doctor. Ahlow reckons that anyone wearing a watch with a brand that starts with R, (or a plane that starts with a J) is available to be R...ipped off. He wouldn't accept that it was a copy of a Lolex, made in Hunan. Much appreciated Steve.