The Never Ending Story

Admin

...and the legendary...

..... Tomo said "When I count that way it always ends in 1/2.

As it is 1 1/2, 3 1/2 and 11 1/2."

"Wow" said Nanna "Is that your Seneca as well?"

"Well" said Tomo coyly (or coil-ly) "I have a .....................

..... Tomo said "When I count that way it always ends in 1/2.

As it is 1 1/2, 3 1/2 and 11 1/2."

"Wow" said Nanna "Is that your Seneca as well?"

"Well" said Tomo coyly (or coil-ly) "I have a .....................

.... an interest."

"I don't have a Seneca" responded one of the more wrinkly NES'ers "Would a Senilecar do?"

Too right it would" responded ..............

.... an interest."

"I don't have a Seneca" responded one of the more wrinkly NES'ers "Would a Senilecar do?"

Too right it would" responded ..............

Planey.

Though they like to keep it a bit hush hush, many on here have one, but tuck it in the bushes out of sight behind the hangar :gerg::gerg::gerg:.

There's no point in blabbing to the young'uns, they'll only take the Papa, india, sierre,sierra.068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:angry:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif and if they fly safe, they're no doubt get one too, given time.

The Captain whose battery was running a bit low and could'nt hear right, responded,

"Yea come to think of it I have two S-neakers and they can get pretty high this time of year".

Nanna replied, "He said Seneaca's dear, your just not listening".

"Mine did'nt come cheap, i'll have you know, I'm a man of means and they have a Reebok label on them".

Making allowances for his advancing years, she simply smiled diplomatically and said "Just go and have a fly in your Jabiru, or, was it a BoxKite"?

"You can come too, he said. No strings attached, This Time"----------so

"----------so

In the meantime, the NES is almost ground to a halt with the forums being clogged up with well deserved good wishes for Tomo's Birthday wishes.

The Queens Birthday is loved by almost all Aussie bludgers, co's we get another annual holiday, so what do we call Tomo's day?------------Just Driftin Day, Just Jabbin Day, Post a Pic Day-------or-------Turbo's Blown his Gasket Day----------or

...we will all start...

........ using aviation terms, wandering about in silk pj's, trusting our outboards to operate for more than 3 hrs, and scratching our ...............

My Aunt reckons that Bryon should stop referring to Planey, in post # 4497, as a "Randy Old Tart" even if it is confirmed on the wall at The Oaks with a phone number

........ using aviation terms, wandering about in silk pj's, trusting our outboards to operate for more than 3 hrs, and scratching our ...../QUOTE]

...articles.

Turbo was eating his breakfast, and nodded in agreement, possum fat dripping from each side of his mouth which he wiped with a piece of old towel hanging from a beam, in a convenient place next to his right hand.

"I haven't had an outboard failure in almost a year" he thought, conveniently forgetting he hadn't started the motor in that time.

"I have a 100% reliability record!" he said out loud rather indignantly, as he massaged another possum skin into one of those famous g strings now being worn by celebrities on Sunset Strip (who always seemed to have colds going by the constant sniffing)

"I suppose that's why they like the fur" he thought.

Turbo had been burned by the GFC. People couldn't afford his exclusive cat skins, even when he'd spray painted black rosettes on the brown ones, and stretched the black ones and called them "cougars", so he was now well advanced in changing the product mix to use the skins from the rats which were bred to feed the cats.

What he had done over the past three years was breed a group of "fat cats" who did nothing, but ate more rats which produced more skins. His Cougar technology showed these could be stretched substantially - virtually to the size if a cat skin.

These were paper thin, but he got out of that one by attaching "Made in China" labels so people just nodded their heads and said "That's what you get from China, but they're CHEAP, and they started buying them in tens of thousands through Target.

He had a problem however; he hadn't been able to find a "Stud Rat", and there had been a lot of inbreeding resulting in mangy fur.

His thoughts turned to that famous flophouse in Wagga Wagga, and the Rat with the golden tooth.

He wondered what the fee would be.......

Wall Sign at The Oaks: If you want to be knocked over, knocked up, or knocked out, see Planey, (by appointment only - takes him longer these days) - phone 0410E

........ using aviation terms, wandering about in silk pj's, trusting our outboards to operate for more than 3 hrs, and scratching our ...../QUOTE]

...articles.

Turbo was eating his breakfast, and nodded in agreement, possum fat dripping from each side of his mouth which he wiped with a piece of old towel hanging from a beam, in a convenient place next to his right hand.

"I haven't had an outboard failure in almost a year" he thought, conveniently forgetting he hadn't started the motor in that time.

"I have a 100% reliability record!" he said out loud rather indignantly, as he massaged another possum skin into one of those famous g strings now being worn by celebrities on Sunset Strip (who always seemed to have colds going by the constant sniffing)

"I suppose that's why they like the fur" he thought.

Turbo had been burned by the GFC. People couldn't afford his exclusive cat skins, even when he'd spray painted black rosettes on the brown ones, and stretched the black ones and called them "cougars", so he was now well advanced in changing the product mix to use the skins from the rats which were bred to feed the cats.

What he had done over the past three years was breed a group of "fat cats" who did nothing, but ate more rats which produced more skins. His Cougar technology showed these could be stretched substantially - virtually to the size if a cat skin.

These were paper thin, but he got out of that one by attaching "Made in China" labels so people just nodded their heads and said "That's what you get from China, but they're CHEAP, and they started buying them in tens of thousands through Target.

He had a problem however; he hadn't been able to find a "Stud Rat", and there had been a lot of inbreeding resulting in mangy fur.

His thoughts turned to that famous flophouse in Wagga Wagga, and the Rat with the golden tooth.

He wondered what the fee would be.......

So El Ratski read and re-read the tome that Charles "Turbo" Dickens had written and noted that it was so long that his Ratnovo had almost used up it's 2010 quota of letters and the screen was almost worn out.

"There will be no fee, Charlie" said Oliver (Rat) [or is it Fagin], I just want a cat-skin thong that it suitably padded so as to make mine look ............

So El Ratski read and re-read the tome that Charles "Turbo" Dickens had written and noted that it was so long that his Ratnovo had almost used up it's 2010 quota of letters and the screen was almost worn out.

"There will be no fee, Charlie" said Oliver (Rat) [or is it Fagin], I just want a cat-skin thong that it suitably padded so as to make mine look ............

.... stealthy. Because instead of the familiar flip-flop of the great Aussie thong, Turbs's cat-skin version is silent, however Tomo found one of those rubber thongs washed up at the beach, but it chafed like crazy when he wore it under a pair of skin-tight jeans, with a ...............

......belt buckle the size of a large pizza pan. :ah_oh:

Non plussed, Thompson:big_grin: grinned (funny that..) and bore it. "Crikey, I can't see the attraction of these things 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif," he muttered between tightly clenched teeth, as he stepped gingerly toward the drifter.....

"You'll need a bigger belt buckle than that if you hit a Passer domesticus in that drifter" scoffed :rolleyes1: a demure (but alleged to be slightly pommie) female voice.

Thompson:big_grin: turned slowly (to avoid extra chaffing :black_eye:) to see whom this mysterious voice belonged. 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif

There before him stood five foot nuthin' of big word speaking 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif stude with 'tude, nonchalantly :patch: picking at dried sinew and feather on her blood spattered jacket. (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

"Crikey!..(ouch)...who are ...(ouch)...you?" asked O'Dalby, while doing his best to limit excessive movement. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

"I am Amelia DarkHeart! navigatrix of renoun and expert in mid air Haliaeetus leucogaster euthanasia... :encore:

"You'll need a bigger belt buckle than that if you hit a Passer domesticus in that drifter" scoffed :rolleyes1: a demure (but alleged to be slightly pommie) female voice.

Thompson:big_grin: turned slowly (to avoid extra chaffing :black_eye:) to see whom this mysterious voice belonged. 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif

There before him stood five foot nuthin' of big word speaking 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif stude with 'tude, nonchalantly :patch: picking at dried sinew and feather on her blood spattered jacket. (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

"Crikey!..(ouch)...who are ...(ouch)...you?" asked O'Dalby, while doing his best to limit exessive movement. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

"I am Amelia DarkHeart! navigatrix of renoun and expert in mid air Haliaeetus leucogaster euthanasia... :encore:

"Nice to meet ya, Mealia" replied Thompson "For I am the young and enthusiastic modern equivalent of Sir Charles Kingsford Jones."

"Are you really going to fly long distances sitting on that rubber thong?" she asked.

"Yes, because I am brave, true and chaffed" he replied "But as we have just made eye contact, please delay your planned flight over the Atlantic (or was it the Pacific? ..... anyway, don't go down just yet), I will stay away from the Kookaburra and the Great Sandy Desert, please give me a hand to get this thong off over my hips, and we can .......

...get this thong off over my hips, and we can .......

..." 'ere hang on a minute..." i_dunno young kingsfordScott:big_grin: drawled as the penny finally dropped... "You're a girl aren't you?" 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

"Why yes I am" cooed DarkHeart :spruce_up:as she batted her eyelids and struck a well, ..striking pose. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

"...So, what's with the scarf tucked into your jacket?" :uhoh2: KingsfordScott:big_grin: continued as he struggled with readjusting his thong. "It's not like it's cold around here..":ne_nau:

"That's not a scarf, i_dunno that's the twins!" 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif corrected DarkHeart as she thrust her chest forward babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif to enhance the assets. (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

"Nahhhh, :Disappointed: I'm not interested in 'twins' 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif dismissed KFS, ....not unless they're made by...."

.."Nahhhh, :Disappointed: I'm not interested in 'twins' 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif dismissed KFS, ....not unless they're made by...."

... Tecnam and they look like the one that has been demostrated around OZ recently."

"Unless, of course, I can strap 3 radials onto a Kookaburra (the little buggers hate that and will peck you like crazy) and win lots of awards for doing it non-stop."

"I think that I need to edumacate this young enthisiast" thought Mealia AirHead, so I'll have a chat with Nancy Walton (good-night Johnboy) about how to turn him away from this flying caper & his plans to run out of fuel before landing on a remote beach somewhere, and turn him on to the fun and depravity of ..............

.....Sorry, beaten again by Captain who's as quick as a Rat up a drainpipe!

......... so the NES heads off in 2 different directions (not that there is anything wrong with that), just like those new videos that have user determined story selections and various endings.

With the giant Rodent dropping taking you to exotic beaches on an empty tank (Where Charlie Kingsford Jones made his immortal quote about 'The only time a plane has too much fuel on-board is when it's on fire')

And the Plaindrivel doing Cherman unter-wear chokes and using the word "devious" to draw in the thong wearing, possum hugging crowd who are sure to drag the NES down and take it into the ....

area, where so many members hang out.

Realizing that Captain thought the twins referred to in an earlier post, were of the inline, or, boxer type (not puppies), an appologetic back flip at ground level was performed by Planedrivel in front of the few that remained.

Young Charlie KingsfordJones added with a glint in eye " At my age, I do like to check out all types of twins, as anyone that has seen me around would know". However, old Bristols are a bit before my time.

Like many, i'm curently more in awe of the Dark one, who eminated Icarus with a lot more success, but does'nt seem to be in too much of a flap 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif:super:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif.

As our Feathered Friends Friendley Society manage to drag themselves free of their yellow Combi Vans at the crack of midday, in search of posh people's deodorant to experience something new, they were distracted from possum protection, to something new and exciting.

Maybe instead of tying ourselves to trees, to prevent them from being chopped down---------------we should climb radio antenna's armed with a loudhailer to warn all the eagles, of the perils in flying close to those working capitalists flying machines.

If we apply to Centrelink, we'll surely get a grant of a few more grand to further our worthwise causes.

Meanwhile...........................

...Gee wiz! You sure you aren't a horse racing commentator yours truly?

Kingy was quite surprised at the detail and length, not to mention the time the 'yours truly' was up to writing such a report.

"Quite an effort don't you think?" asked Nanna

"I reckon we could de...err...nominate him to........

Kingy screamed out...........

"Oh ................. I see .................... you are Amelia D-cup. Now that DOES make a difference. And to quote the young enthusiast (who doesn't actually come from the cherry capital, he is just from Queen's Land and is merely youthful) from his post # 4514 "I reckon we could de...err...nominate them to........ '

"Oh ................. I see .................... you are Amelia D-cup. Now that DOES make a difference. And to quote the young enthusiast (who doesn't actually come from the cherry capital, he is just from Queen's Land and is merely youthful) from his post # 4514 "I reckon we could de...err...nominate them to........ '

"Stop dithering and drooling young enthusiast" said Flashasaratwithgoldteeth :big_grin:..

"What we must do is get them invited into the Bar and see what...........

"Stop dithering and drooling young enthusiast" said Flashasaratwithgoldteeth :big_grin:.."What we must do is get them invited into the Bar and see what...........

.... can be achieved with a T-shirt and a glass of water."

"Did you say T-shirt or D-shirt?" asked Turbs.

"Oh, Turbo" exclaimed Mealia "That possum skin really ...............