The Never Ending Story

Admin

along-with-his-bank-account,,,and-someone-had-listed-his-LW-on-ebay-too.......................

"What you mean your wallet empteee" wailed the lass.

And to make matters worse, the bidding for the LW closed after 14 days without an offer (nobody wants the blue and white ones) & Madge was devastated, however a concerted bidding war broke out over the ebay listing of the bathtub full of custard, which went for ..............

Guest Andys@coffs

Unheard of amounts. It seems it came with a fully developed SMS. They've all turned to custard! What will we do? ........

When all seemed lost out of the custard popped Blanké Page.........."You'se blokes .........

Unheard of amounts. It seems it came with a fully developed SMS. They've all turned to custard! What will we do? ........

When all seemed lost out of the custard popped Blanké Page.........."You'se blokes .........

...... should stop winge'n and moan'n .................. but hush, I am sad because Ed pulled the pin (and I do the same thing to mine a bit too often, too), but I must be accurate here. So I'll just ...........

Guest Andys@coffs

Consult with the honourable Noah. I.D.eere who was the leader of the F'N Queeslanders Anti pam society. The fact that such a society had to pam about pam seemed lost when it had been pointed out to them but lots in life seemed to leave Noah and the gang with that WTF look.....

Still no anti pam society was going to prevent the time honoured ..........

Consult with the honourable Noah. I.D.eere who was the leader of the F'N Queeslanders Anti pam society. The fact that such a society had to pam about pam seemed lost when it had been pointed out to them but lots in life seemed to leave Noah and the gang with that WTF look.....

Still no anti pam society was going to prevent the time honoured ..........

...... F'n Q way of doing things, ..... eh.

"We'll fly out to Biloela then up to Charters Towers, as those are each just 10 long-neck trips, and we can shed weight by chucking the empties out of the LW, plus we may also need to set down on the Development (sic) Road for a slash, so we'll be sure to be under weight if ramp-checked at the Towers.

"What have youze blokes got against me" asked Pam, as she pulled on her T-shirt and thong when she came out of the tattoo parlour, before she ................

Guest Maj Millard

......headed out to Montpelier for another ride in Majs Lightwing. Pamlee (her real name) showed Maj the new items she had just bought at the sex shop, plus the new tattoo she had in a place unimaginable. She had already named the new sex toy 'Captain rat'....which caused Maj to chuckle.

It would have been better named Ean he said ...and then........

......headed out to Montpelier for another ride in Majs Lightwing. Pamlee (her real name) showed Maj the new items she had just bought at the sex shop, plus the new tattoo she had in a place unimaginable. She had already named the new sex toy 'Captain rat'....which caused Maj to chuckle.

It would have been better named Ean he said ...and then........

.......... poor old Madge was banned again, while Pamlee saw a photo of Andy, was captivated and immediately dumped Madge to move south to a life of water-front luxury and 6 cylinder Jabiru fun, part of which involved hooking her new best friend "Capt Rat" (or "Eeeen") up to a PTO from the 3300 Jab each time they flew cross country from Coffs Harbour to Tamworth for a sumptuous (she had never before seen more than 2 courses at any F'nQ candle-lit dinner, [being a Big Mac & fries]) 7-course lunch after Andy's other (New England based) Rolls dropped them at the Winery with ............

Guest Maj Millard

..dessert, which caused such a weight increase in both Andy and Pamlee, that they would have over grossed out the Jab even with the 6 cyl in it........they had no choice but to borrow a local Lightwing for the trip back to Coffs, to which Pamlee excitedly exclaimed " I know Lightwing !..lots of room for play play....happy happy girl now Pamlee" ....as the gold Lamay G-string went flying across the crowded restaurant..Andy unfortunately had no TW endo, nor a HP endo as the Jab didn't require one. He then rang the Maj who..............

..dessert, which caused such a weight increase in both Andy and Pamlee, that they would have over grossed out the Jab even with the 6 cyl in it........they had no choice but to borrow a local Lightwing for the trip back to Coffs, to which Pamlee excitedly exclaimed " I know Lightwing !..lots of room for play play....happy happy girl now Pamlee" ....as the gold Lamay G-string went flying across the crowded restaurant..Andy unfortunately had no TW endo, nor a HP endo as the Jab didn't require one. He then rang the Maj who..............

..... made Andy aware of the only 2 problems.

"Don't expect to get back to Coffs today" said Madge "As it is past dawn, there is a 10 knot headwind and you might also need to plan to land at Guyra and Dorrigo for fuel too, where you will need to walk into town each time and bludge a Gerald Can."

But Andy was a plucky type who just said ".............

...released her tie downs (aviation TFP (term for Planey))

"The ducks are lined up in a row" yelled Pete Gonetoseed" and as usual no one had any idea what he was talking about. "told you we needed a governess" he added, and now it all fitted into place.

"So that's.........."

...released her tie downs (aviation TFP (term for Planey))"The ducks are lined up in a row" yelled Pete Gonetoseed" and as usual no one had any idea what he was talking about. "told you we needed a governess" he added, and now it all fitted into place.

"So that's.........."

............ up, up and away, off into the wild blue yonder to the glories of recreational flight" and he pushed the 912 to full throttle, the sprag did its thing, the thrust was very thrusting, but the LW didn't move.

"WTF (aviation term)" said Andy, who wasn't used to such feeble power and no forward trajectory (AvRef TFP).

And then Andy looked down to see that Pete Gonetoseed had used 2 of the ducks to chock the wheels.

"Quack & that noise that crows make" said one of the ducks "Thank goodness he didn't use us to chock Andy's 230 or we'd be as flat as one of Pete's posts by now."

"You go sort this out, Andy darling" said Pamlee "And I'll just fill in some time with "Capt Rat/Een" until you get back."

As a result the LW was de-throttled, and due to the application of full power (sic) for so long, Andy checked the fuel tank, tucked his Gerald Can under his arm and headed down to thumb a ride to the nearest PULP pump where he could ............

Crap on to the ULP girl, then it was back to the chocked LW.

Madge who didn't believe in HF forgot about the chocks and gave it full throttle which on a 912 is about the same as a Singer sewing machine doing a buttonhole.

Nothing happened.

"The sound that crows make! I've been ducked! he said, and everyone.....

Crap on to the ULP girl, then it was back to the chocked LW.Madge who didn't believe in HF forgot about the chocks and gave it full throttle which on a 912 is about the same as a Singer sewing machine doing a buttonhole.

Nothing happened.

"The sound that crows make! I've been ducked! he said, and everyone.....

... smiled a knowing F'n Q type smile while watching Madge peddle the Singer like buggery to finish the buttonhole.

"These F'n Q'ers are strange buggers (NTTIAWWT)" said one of the ducks.

"Strange?" asked Pamlee "That's noth'n. You should see Madge when he's ..............

Guest Maj Millard

......flying with me. Slows that damn thing down slower than a Storch with full flaps out. That way we get to spend hours up in the scary sky just doing ..well you know what.!...once I lost my gold Lamay G-string in the Lightwing for days, and finally found it wrapped right around Majs control stick. He said I had to do special things to get it back, which I did of course. That Maj is just so exciting, why he even..............

......flying with me. Slows that damn thing down slower than a Storch with full flaps out. That way we get to spend hours up in the scary sky just doing ..well you know what.!...once I lost my gold Lamay G-string in the Lightwing for days, and finally found it wrapped right around Majs control stick. He said I had to do special things to get it back, which I did of course. That Maj is just so exciting, why he even..............

..... is a leading banker. I heard Andy say so."

"Sorry Pamlee" said Andy apologetically "You misheard my central coast NSW accent, and I had a cold. I didn't say "banker", I said ...............

".........hanker......and then I sneezed. Sorry about all that green stuff over you"

Pamlee responded with a knee in the nuts and added "WTF M8!, do it again and I'll..........."

....have my Maj service your Jab engine for you.........

..... as he is nuts ..... about Jabs, and likes nothing more than the easy jobs like replacing the flywheel setscrews, but then again Madge also likes ........

Guest Maj Millard

...Fillopino girls , especially when they go flying with him wearing gold Lamay G-strings !..... However.........

...Fillopino girls , especially when they go flying with him wearing gold Lamay G-strings !..... However.........

...... he drew the line when AhLow came out of the Blue Oyster similarly dressed and giving his best impersonation of a Fillipino lass, G'string and all (not that there is anything wrong with that), ...... but why does Madge prefer his lasses wearing more than one G-string? Is it because ...............

My Aunt was sitting in the jardin last night sipping on Absinthe, and she reckons that "Montpelier" sounds tres romantique. She is interested (& particularly if the 304.8 mm'er should be up there wearing his boardies).

...... there is also the possibility, as Andy the defacateur chapeau suspected, that Madge uses the spare G-String in case the rubber band breaks inside his 912.

So after he slips it into the 912, he winds and winds (and the Filipino lass whines and whines) until ............

• 3 weeks later...