The Never Ending Story

Admin

"No" replied SteveLox, continuing his JabBaiting "All you need to know about trees, dear Andysh@alloverCoffs, is how to miss 'em if a thru-bolt pings off, because it's the bloke that makes the leak-down testers who actually makes the money."

"Well said, RatPoo" added Turdy "As that is how I bought my latest Corvette, like Barry Hall's, from making Leak-Down testers made from possum by-products, and the big selling point of differentiation with my Leak-Down testers is that they always read OK and that way nobody gets disappointed or has to do any of that nasty engine stripdowns. The RotaryAxe owners love them too, because my testers also ..........

".....deaden the sprag clutch clang, and reduce vibration which stops exhausts breaking off after every second flight. I also supply bottles of possum P#ss, labelled "Rot Guts", which is a humorous way to hint that adding it will give Rotary Axes more guts."

"I've been using "Rot Guts in my outboards for years" he added.

"Not............"

"..... "I've been using "Rot Guts in my outboards for years" he added."Not............"

....... a good thing to mention at this time on a Sunday morning" added Andy "As I had a bottle of Tubbo's Rot Guts Outboard Lower Leg Lubricant last night and am a bit crook, so will someone pass me a hat, and make it a big one too, and I'll do an impersonation of Billy Shatner (who also flys a 230, but powered by a 914) making ............

You're a Rot Guts basher you MORON Ratesh$t, people around here use it and I've never seen them crook (come to think of it I've haven't seen any of them recently, so maybe they advertised it on Ebay and moved to the Gold Coats. It's solid GOLD. The Lower Leg Lubricant is excellent for getting rid of mosquitos at the beach, but make sure you clean the sand off yourself first.

Rot Guts Lower Leg Lubricants also stops those jab noseovers when you land with your eyes pointing east and the nosewheel pointing left.

"I thought................"

Guest Andys@coffs
"I thought................"

But the team listening as one moved to ignore....who did tubs think he was kidding... Certainly not the team! why the moment he declare "he thought" they knew that what he had to say next would........

But the team listening as one moved to ignore....who did tubs think he was kidding... Certainly not the team! why the moment he declare "he thought" they knew that what he had to say next would........

..... upset the small Italian sports-car, cause Turbid's outboard to drop its guts (again), occasion Andy to do the same thing in a fedora, make Loxly close the Blue Oyster for cleaning for the 1st time in 3 years, make the 12 incher go slack, cause Brine to change to rum, make Madge run for the Board after changing his name to either Jayco or Jab-a-Roo ....... and trigger the RSPCA to wonder why the possums around Bange-It-Holme all quiver in fear just like the Bange-it-Holme women do when they see a red Vette approaching (from behind) with Putrid leaning out and saying in a loud voice "Are you interested in a quick sprag, do you have an SMS, and ............

'.....I'm about to slur another wuddled murd"

"GEEZ" said Turbo in the rush for the door. "You dropped a live one that time!"

As they all stood out in the freezing cold waiting for the room to hear, there was the familiar sound overhead of an engine with terminal knocking..........

....... "Which is typical of this mob" said the previous RAA Executive. "All they do is criticise, so if they aren't prepared to nominate for the Board then they shouldn't knock what we are trying to do by saving the rest of the Board from voting and helping the members not to worry about stuff by not telling "em".

"It's not that sort of knocking, you drongos" replied the Sea Dog to the 12Incher "It's a Rotary Axe with an ..................

"It's a Rotary Axe with an ..................

SMS powered by a new bored - it is making all kinds of noises." "NO, No!" yelled the Miles Coolant Rep. "If it was running on Miles is wouldn't make any noise at all, so why is it being run on this other stuff?"

"You've got it wrong" interjected the Maj. "That stuff used to come in Gold Eps, (not available in shops), then it was bought out by NthQld, with a deperate attempt by EdCo to get it out, and is now .......

"rebranded as Flighty Vision Dingo Grease."

"Another ploduct" said Nobu "they making more ploducts than Mirey Cylus"

It was already dark in North Queensland, it gets dark every morning at 8:30 am, and when...............

...... the First Class FryingVisitor turns her attention to frying her fellow F'n Queens-landers during her occasional visits to the NES.

"Well I've read Sue's post # 7863 where she was vociferous & visibly very viscid (and vicious) vis-à-vis her fellow f'nQ'ers, and I reckon that it is only in the Queen's land that they still use Miles." commented the Sea Dog.

"I prefer to get knotted" offered AhChoo, "But I have just realised that the ASI in my fine European Beer Can reads in Kms/hr ................ what? ........ oh bugger (NTTIAWWT) ...... that is why everyone has been laughing at me when I told them that the Szara cruises at 140 knots and that my Axe is the fastest one out there (despite the fact that RatFeatures went slowly past me in his 230 when we last went down to Yarrawonga doing our best impersonation of the Roulettes)."

"Worry not AhRockoff" said the Frying VisionofLovelyness (and forensic accountant) "For you have for a long time been thought of as a ............

...... "no-mate" said-bull "Ahblessyou-is-definitely-known-as-one-of-a-class-of-supernatural-beings,-generally-conceived-as-of-diminutive-human-form,-having-magical-powers-capriciously-exercised-for-good-or-evil-in-human-affairs."

"I agree" said the 12 incher "It's either that or RoxOff is a f.............

"....first relative of one of the Roswell crash victims who got away before they could embalm him in blue liquid."

"His head IS bigger than normal, and he's got those squinty eyes" said Turbo helpfully "And he's...."

......... got a finger that glows in the dark."

"AH Choo come home."

This photo was taken 2 days ago of McJockLox about to push the little red button to start the Axe. His right hand has its scrawny fingers crossed .................... AHLox.jpg.c66b6049d08222562b1837874b521f39.jpg

"Why, just ask Nanna and Constable Doubtfire how good his finger is at pushing their buttons. They reckon that our much loved AhModerattori Magnificenti is .............

...the funniest thing since the day the Sergeant solved the problem of the Hog's Breath Cafe dog coming over and mating with the Police dog by pouring petrol on its........

...fundamental orifice which made it....

.... the Sarg to the Cunstable.

"How did you know my name was Harry" responded the Robber's Dog.

"Oh, sorry" responded the Sarg "I thought your name was Steve and that was just the way that Tink described your head."

"I've never been so insulted" responded Ahlow "Well ............. at least, not since .............