The Never Ending Story

Admin

......and so, thanks to the astute and caring actions of AVOCET, the registration issue, which had confounded some of the smartest brains in the country, was over and there was a rush for the felt pen shelves at every Officeworks in Australia and a flood of dusty recreational aircraft and ultralights took to the air, pilots sneezing and peering through the bird droppings on the scvreens.

"This is the life oh-s.........................................."

sucatash-,cried-Nana-now-they,ll-all-be-out-flying,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows-a-girl-suppose-to-get-l...................

... lots of fulfilment when every RAA Member, including the 12 incher, is getting their rocks off with a felt pen, a rego label and a .................

....is the sequel to the successful book "How to convert your Jabiru engine for use in a Volkswagen Beetle in 3 easy steps"

Step 1: Remove engine following heavy landing and undercarriage doing "the splits".

SPLITS,,,,,,,,,cried-Sir-Nob,,We-had-to-do-that-whilst-suicide-training,,,,,,,,,velly-plainful,,,,,Why-they-even-made-us........

.......fry Tylo-Jacka-Clickets. and that's when we decided war was over for Nippon San. Kabanouchi San said to commanding officer that T-J-C like riding in washing machine. Commanding officer said "Washing machine not invented yet, and gave him swift entry to valhalla with sword to neck, so we said how about we fry Australian aircraft and that's when..............

Turdy-went-barra-fishing,after-watching-Sir-Nobu-cut-up-his-spam-can-.recycling-he-said-,,,,,,,,hmmmmm-somthing-was-afoot-in-Cowla-as-the-hanger-vibrated-and-rumbled---all-through-the-night-........As-the-sun-broke-through-the-morning-mist-something-was-emerging-from-the-hanger...........OH-my-god-it,s....................................................

......Ahgotmeroxoff in his skintight gold lame jump suit with ten ep-a-lets on each shoulder (to impress the fans) that he had worn to the BoB the night before

"Where am I?, What happened?" said the sparkly one,

"The last thing I remember was.............

......pay. It was not uncommon for people to pass out at this rare offer, but they would usually find an exorbitant bill in the mail from the publican a week later.

Ahlot drives a Mercedes Benz; it's only a Fahrtzenvagen, but he's hot "No Commodores" and "Fords are F...." stickers all over it and Ahlot has taken to wearing leather pants and shirt.....and hosen. He.................

....is a real hit with the ladies, rolling with his hommies down to the aeroclub bar.

"Hey Mods" bellowed the Harlot, "come and check out my Benz, did ya all knowz that I have pimped it with one of them chinaroo enjuns? Now the thing really flys!"

"Flys?" questioned Madge, knocking back another iced tea and metho "That tub won't fly. Check out my beaver, that thing really......

Guest Andys@coffs

deserved a better name. Beaver is a name that might have been more appropriate for a submarine than an aeroplane of maybe for something that is used to cut down trees, In fact wasn't that mentally deranged guy that flew like a mad womans breakfast all over the Hume dam flying a beaver.....certainly tried to submerge more than once and did so in the end.... show a beaver water and you know its gunna get wet!.....Bit like......

...Sue on wash day. "What are you doing in my hangar" asked the sparkly one, "and why am I thinking of trees all of a sudden?".

Getting up, he shook his head and then stopped while the world settled down. Looking over at Sue, he decided against it and walked into the sunlight. And there he spied the taxi he took home from the BoB night. This time he made sure there was no driver in it before he took it, and with a pounding head and a rueful smile at Sue, he floored it down the runway and through the hole in the fence.

Well at this rate, he thought, I should catch up with the old...

.........Rat who was restricted these days by regular bouts of mange arising out of some sordid rat's business in Gumley Gumley.

"I saw him there" said Ahlot, always one to the the cat out of................

...The Hat. Now that was a cat who didn't take the type of nonsense they were dishing out in Gumley Gumley thought Ahlot, as he gunned the stolen taxi down the Bruce Highway.

Pulling up outside the estate agents office at Gumley Gumley, he jumped out of the taxi, and kicked in the door. He then opened the estate agents door, and stepping purposefully into the reception area, said in a clear, loud voice, "now listen here..."

Loxie was propped up on the bar, a trollop in his hand. The Rat was scratching his rump, as you do in Wagga Wagga. He furtively looked around and said "..............."

How did I get here, I was in an estate agent a second ago? But no matter, Loxie, you low wing taildragger, I want a word with you! Now put down the trollope and slide it over smooth, we don't want any trouble now do we?

Elratto stopped scratching his moom, turned one bloodshot eye towards Ahlottheharlot and said with a pronounced south wagga drawl

"It's my middle name that is trouble. Just ask those reprobates that we're at the EGM at Ratfly"

At the mention of Ratfly, Poxyloxy started to quiver and shake, for he knew very well that ........

Guest Andys@coffs

getting just 1% of flyers to attend ratfly was simply a bridge too far......The hat shatter pointed out that getting to Wagga was no problem....it was all down hill, but getting home required a climb rate to escape the hole far in excess of what the trustless 6 would provide in his jabiroota.....

There were a whole bunch of questions about off and on the books that rat needed to be confronted with, but at the end of the day it was rats word against ours and well.......

...everyone knows what the rat's ancestor did in Cooktown......

..... that infamous evening at sunset, when the Plumeria rubra var. acutifolia 'Cooktown Sunset' was deflowered while ..............

..... that infamous evening at sunset, when the Plumeria rubra var. acutifolia 'Cooktown Sunset' was deflowered while ..............

.... clustered around the smoldering remains of yet another failed vine & bamboo flying design, the pre AUF Chapter of the Cooktown Pterodactyl Flyers were conspiring to move the FN'FNQ boundary to 16 degrees South. "We's don't want them Southerners in Cairns tell'n ewes wot to do. We's ar leeving that to the kiwis."

"The last buggar resigned, an we don't want anyone outside FN'FNQ to represent us, so whose gunna nominate for the Bored job?" An elderly flyer raised a skinny hand and a hush fell over the assembled crowd. "I ......

.....own a half size light weight bigwing (everyone knows that these are the bees knees), and ifn youse dont like me, TUFF, I am the best thing since a beaver with auto pilot

A vote for me will get you good leadership and the occasional beer if I land at your hairy drome

It is much better to have me as your rep than some gold toofed malcontent from the back blocks of who knows where.

Suddenly, from the back of the room came a hoary voice

"I object.................