The Never Ending Story

Admin

Off Topic...whilst we give the NES an enormous amount of leniency, post 7524 went beyond the realms of common decency to young females and has been edited...Admin

....the indecent Major, who really thought he was a decent Major who knew a thing or two about batteries.

"I'm always positive" he said, but when I'm connected to a......................"

....the indecent Major, who really thought he was a decent Major who knew a thing or two about batteries."I'm always positive" he said, but when I'm connected to a......................"

..... memory of a rock band from back in the 70's when Madge was a middle aged party animal, with a ..............

"....backpack full of coke and Aspros, it was almost....."

...enough to carry me higher than a Jab's CHTs on a warm day.

The Major (edit: make that Lieutenant, following the disciplinary hearing) collected his papers, posting him to the dog kennels. Picking up his mop and bucket, he started cleaning sadly, wondering where it all went wrong. "A man can dream of such things, surely?" he mused to himself. "I'll give you something to dream about, sonny jim" snapped Colonel Mavis, OC of the punishment division. "While you are cleaning up the mess my puppies made, you can dream of......

....your old upskirting mirror, and cruising 50 feet above beaches with a collection of flour bombs"

"What did I dooooo!?" wailed the ex-Major "I was only reporting history as it happened, just like the ABC"

"We don't what to hear your history with all that........."

....your old upskirting mirror, and cruising 50 feet above beaches with a collection of flour bombs""What did I dooooo!?" wailed the ex-Major "I was only reporting history as it happened, just like the ABC"

"We don't what to hear your history with all that........."

...... white powder that you used to carry around in little plastic packets.

"Hey" yelled Madge defensively "That wasn't a drug, that was talcum powder, as I chafe a lot (down there) up here in F'nQ when we fly around in the humidity .................... ohhhhhhhhhhhh the humidity, the sweat made my .......

".........spectacles so itchy that I was forever scratching them, and that made me bow legged [Ed: as readers will see of photos showing him at various fly ins], and the midges......oh the midges......."

".........spectacles so itchy that I was forever scratching them, and that made me bow legged [Ed: as readers will see of photos showing him at various fly ins], and the midges......oh the midges......."

.... those bloody midges. They get down there around my spectacles, they do backstroke in the perspiration (from the humidity ......... ohhhhhhhhh the humidity), but that's nothing because once the Cane Toads get a taste for those midges after being marinated in Brine (sorry Briney), you can't keep them out of your jocks. The bites are HUGE, and that is why I had to put that Exit sign on the inside of the passenger's door of the Lighty (see photo in post # 7524), because I can assure you that if Cane Toads are munching on your spectacles at 5000 feet, you would rather jump and take your chances. The Cane Toads ........... ohhhhhhhhh the Cane Toads ( Then Madge added "I'm packing the luggage area of my Lighty with 28.3 kgs of 'em [don"t want to stuff up my W & B with a new Techy in control & the CASA Ramp Check Police on patrol] so as to bring some down to Temora later this month, and then we'll see who's .................

".......going to finish up itchy. I'll put ten in Een's tent for a start and that will make him.........."

..... pay for editing my last post in the way that he did. The edits ............. ohhhhhhhhhhh the edits."

"And don't forget the cyclones ............ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Cyclones" added AhRoxOff.

"And the stingers .......... ohhhhhhhhhh the stingers" said Brine.

"What about the pythons .............. ohhhhhhhhhhh the pythons" added the 12 Incher (...... ohhhhhhhhhh the 12 inchers) who echoed ..............

....the 12 incher......but the B52 at Avalon put them all to shame.""................................"

............. why, I didn't know that the B52's were even playing at Avalon" replied bull, with-a-Bone drawl.

1363101061_B52s.jpg.1ce7611f7cb86196368633b97edf6c20.jpg

"We are back to where this all started .... so is that Julia?" asked El RatPoo.

"Don't mention a 70's rock group (or their Love Shack) or AhLowtheHarlow will moderate the ..........

"........name to read ACDC....."

...which is an old 70s term to mean that he swings both ways (isnt that right Madge?)

Ahlostmerox immedieately went into spasms at the mention of the B52s and Julia in the one sentence, as his fantasy was to.......

...which is an old 70s term to mean that he swings both ways (isnt that right Madge?)Ahlostmerox immedieately went into spasms at the mention of the B52s and Julia in the one sentence, as his fantasy was to.......

...... jump in his SS and flick east over the hills, land on the grass strip atop Parliament House and replace Tim at the Lodge, with AhLottheHarlot being all ACDC (what else is new? ......... as when Ahlot checks the oil in his Szara he stands like the bloke on the left in the above photo) while wearing Angus's shoolboy uniform and allowing Julia to .............

.......scratch his left hock, before.......

.... tweaking his 12 point nuts, after applying loctite lubricant and torquing them up with a ..............

The plume de ma tante is in the jardin making notes about the fact that there are a shipload of AvRefs in the above and that Tink has been upsetting another forum member on the above subject.

...two dollar spanner."I own a two dollar spanner" said........

...the one dollar Rat.

"I swore that I would never spend more than the cost of a pot of watered down, warm bear on any of my tools, but this spanner grabbed me like no other ever had."

"Really?" questioned Tink, "I seem to recall that Byron grabbed you once, and you described that as the best squeeze.....

"...peeing all over the wings"

"You remove it with MP paint thinners" said Facthunter who had been hunting facts for forty years but was yet to find one.

"Kiwis are the worst crappers" he said, "but LAMES.........."

"...peeing all over the wings""You remove it with MP paint thinners" said Facthunter who had been hunting facts for forty years but was yet to find one.

"Kiwis are the worst crappers" he said, "but LAMES.........."

....are a bunch of ex-race horses that really should be taken out and shot, and turned into McChicken burgers.

"I'll have you know that no horse of mine has ever been eaten at McCrappers" claimed the Kiwi. "However, it is a FACT that my lamb is the best in town, and you can even ask.....

....Facthunter" (whose mind had been on another thread)

"I always throw a lambskin over the old Indian before I mount her" he said "..gives me better grip with the knees, and I always use plastigage to prevent excessive clamping too"

Een was shocked, and said "................."