The Never Ending Story

Admin

...where a few years ago I caught Isaac and Loxie celebrating after a Natfly meeting, doing a Karioke.

Loxie was slimmer in those days and looked like he had a future as a choreographer.

Loxie could choreograph the movements of the board like a puppet on a string.

"Why won't you use your powers for good, rather than evil?" asked the turbo charged pocket rocket

"Well" replied the Poh-Lox "If I did that, then all the members would be happy and we can't have that. And they might also find out that there isn't a photo of my tail skid marks in my file, and there would probably be a lynch mob after me!!!"

Turbo wasn't so convinced, after all, the last lynch mob proved spectacularly good at failing to lynch anyone. Maybe if they used rope instead of......

Forget about Bulls mushroom, that's claimed to have have a big head and small stork, until I verify otherwise.

Half you blokes wouldn'n know a centimetre from a gas-meter, yet I get a regular visit from a lovely young guy from AGL who has this instrument in his hand that can measure.........

Forget about Bulls mushroom, that's claimed to have have a big head and small stork, until I verify otherwise.Half you blokes wouldn'n know a centimetre from a gas-meter, yet I get a regular visit from a lovely young guy from AGL who has this instrument in his hand that can measure.........

..... heart beats, arousal levels and leak-down pressure of the PIC ............ all at the same time."

"I'm a Pilot in Command" replied PIC-Lox (tee hee) "And my arousal level is near ...............

..... heart beats, arousal levels and leak-down pressure of the PIC ............ all at the same time."

"I'm a Pilot in Command" replied PIC-Lox (tee hee) "And my arousal level is near ...............

where as PIC, I have the authority to tell you what i'd like you to do, snigger snigger,018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif just be aware, that the leak-down, can sometimes cause ongoing problems.

where as PIC, I have the authority to tell you what i'd like you to do, snigger snigger,018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif just be aware, that the leak-down, can sometimes cause ongoing problems.

... particularly when you are at that stage of life where remembering to undo your fly is a major challenge."

"Don't you worry about that" said Andythehatshatter "Just being able to leak at all, either down or up, is a big issue (unless you own a Jab) for some of our more ancient members. Why just the other day I noticed that it took .........

... an extra set of undies, just in case.

....... same like some Board Members took to the meeting last Saturday, and like PIC-Lox uses after his annual Saturday morning lie-in, when Mrs Lox gave thought to foreshadowing a vote of no confidence unless Loxie did that special .............

Guest Maj Millard

.........upside down double loop that she had come to enjoy over the years. Half way through him removing his second pair of undies, they both had forgotten what they were doing, and he had the dribbles anyway. I'll call Middo he said...he'll know.....................

.........upside down double loop that she had come to enjoy over the years. Half way through him removing his second pair of undies, they both had forgotten what they were doing, and he had the dribbles anyway. I'll call Middo he said...he'll know.....................

...... how to write a letter about it and put my performance in the best possible light. Then we can put it to a vote if you don't like my technique ....... but I have to tell you that I do have written legal advice that I am a stud."

By this time, Loxie's loyal spouse was starting to enjoy his attention. "Wowie" she said "What's that you have bulging in that 3rd pair of undies?"

"Oh bugger (NTTIAWWT), darling, that's another rivet that has come out of the Szara" he replied sheepishly.

"What have you been doing with sheep & why mention them at a special time like this?" she retorted "And by the way, who's Szara?"

As a result, Loxy was speachless for the 1st time in 25 years and he ejaculated (look it up, it isn't what you think) "Well ................

..amen to that." 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

" ........ oh she wept, in one of our most intimate moments this century, 1st you mention sheep and now men. So is it true that you are a .............. (not that there is anything wrong with that) .............

Guest Maj Millard

....closeted homosexual !!.... "Not true" he shouted whilst examining both the now repidly deminishing bulge, and the third pair of panties he now gayly sported. "Panties" he shrieked, they are bloody red silk ladies panties !!!!..no wonder I have just bloody ejackubloodylated !...for the first time this century.............I reached under the bed looking for my own discarded red 'skids' in the heat of ...well passion....and found these strange red silk womens' panties !....Well they not mine said Loxies spouse, so where did they come from ????.................speachless, he involentarily and sheepishly ejackubloodylated once more and then............

...with a wry flick of the wrist (NTTIAWWT) haughtily hung his hapless hosiery over his left arm, mumbled something about batting for the other team and headed off to the BOB to consult..........

.....the Pope, but he'd just decided to quit, so he had to rely on Epaulette.......

STOP PRESS! FACTHUNTER EXPOSED!!!!!

Turbo never likes to dob in innocent forumites, but he'd been dragged along to the recent Melbourne Hot Rod Show, and after years of hearing about Facthunters skills at rebuilding extremel rare motor cycles like the 1837 Indian Scout, he was shocked to see this Facthunter entry for Best Car of The Show ........

858985367_IMG_0011(600x400).jpg.48c1d7a202db714e93d2e21ee9ed0ba3.jpg

...... so Turbo came 2nd in the "wrinkly-est" section when he exhibited his "Hot - Rod" at the Melbourne show, however he was gracious in defeat when he realised that the 12 Incher had shat it in, and the judge was a committee of Nanna & PoxyLoxie (to ensure that they covered both the heterosexual and the joyous customers).

"I accept the Judges decision" he said with sickly graciousness "Because ........

nozzle and a piece of No 8 fencing wire I could..... but there was shocked silence when it became known that Facthunter, a known Bikie and member of the Fallen Angels had asked "What's the NES?"

"You should........."

Guest Andys@coffs

At the Gumly Gumly CFS we knew what to do with our hoses! cried Lox-Stox and Barrel . See back in the day well before the Szara skin was holding beer I was a young lad with a promising hose in need of a fire dept, when they knew how good with a hose I was well.......

advised to take that day job I said I had... nev

WARNING ..... WARNING ..... SCANDAL ...... SCANDAL

Loxy has "had" Nev and Nev has admitted it (see above), so no wonder Poxy is looking so happy in the ChapeauShatter's post # 7473, and why ......................